Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People Get Paid to Start FUD?  (Read 2124 times)
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:37:42 PM

FUDDERS are crypto bums and peasants. They don't make any money, thats why they fud

if you were making any reasonable sum of money, you will not be devoting even a second of your time to trolling

these trolls haven't seen an adequate payday in their entire lives
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:33:16 PM

FUD isnt FUD when its true. I dont get paid to speak the truth I just do it.

I think this is the root of the issue.

There IS irrational fearmongering that is based complete falsehoods to try and take down competing coins.

There is ALSO a hell of a lot of scamming and shit that goes on behind closed doors.

People who are legitimately exposted try to say that FUD in discovering the truth is the same as the FUD that is the same as 100% bullshit.

Being a victim and crying about fudders in crypto is the new status quoe.

People use the word FUD as a defense mechanism against criticism of their choice of investment. Most "FUD" is true and most of what is termed as "FUD" are people objections and concerns. Real "FUD" would be statements which offer 0 thought or evidence of validity and malicious behavior like giant red text etc.

If a person is crying "OMG FUD!! leetz rofl's your r a hater!" then I just assume they have no idea what they are talking about in the first place.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:33:35 PM

I think this is the root of the issue.

There IS irrational fearmongering that is based complete falsehoods to try and take down competing coins.

There is ALSO a hell of a lot of scamming and shit that goes on behind closed doors.

People who are legitimately exposted try to say that FUD in discovering the truth is the same as the FUD that is the same as 100% bullshit.

Being a victim and crying about fudders in crypto is the new status quoe.

People use the word FUD as a defense mechanism against criticism of their choice of investment. Most "FUD" is true and most of what is termed as "FUD" are people objections and concerns. Real "FUD" would be statements which offer 0 thought or evidence of validity and malicious behavior like giant red text etc.

If a person is crying "OMG FUD!! leetz rofl's your r a hater!" then I just assume they have no idea what they are talking about in the first place.

Exactly, and then peoples emotions get involved and the entire thing devolves into senseless posting. Its near impossible to have any sort of discussion with out being labeled a troller or a fudster. Raise a point of discussion and if someone doesn't like it your labeled a fudder 90% of the time.

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:56:38 PM

FUD isnt FUD when its true.

don't confuse the message with the sender. This point is valid (no matter the trust rating of the sender).

chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:24:43 AM

How do you start FUD?

DON'T BUY BITCOIN! SATOSHI IS A ALIEN THAT WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND RUN TO MARS WITH IT!!!! DO NOT BUY BITCOIN! DUMP! DUMP IT!!!!! NOW!!!!

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:28:58 AM

How do you start FUD?

DUN'T BUY BTICOIN! SATOSHI IS A ALIEN THET WILL STAEL YOUR MOONY AND RUN TO MARZZ WITH IT!!1! DONT BUY BITCOIN! DUMP! DUMP IT!!!!! NOW!!!! DEV IS BUYING HOOKERZ, HE HAD GRATE TIME LOLZZZ!!!1!

Sorry you failed due to lack of inadequate grammer, I fixed it for you.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:12:18 AM

+lots.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:23:10 AM

+lots.

WATCH OUT Evil Dave ! Thats a mudder fuddin shitcoin cloner you're plus'n there ! Shocked

Did he pay you my 5 LTC to do it ? Tongue Roll Eyes

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:09:52 AM

Is this a joke?  Who gets paid actual BTC to start FUD?  Or better yet, who would pay when FUD is everywhere for free?  lol
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:05:47 PM

Is this a joke?  Who gets paid actual BTC to start FUD?  Or better yet, who would pay when FUD is everywhere for free?  lol

The dirty banksters and polititians perfected this centuries ago. Plzz do your research. Wink

Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve  - --> http://youtu.be/5IJeemTQ7Vk

Some were paid collaborators while others unknowingly played the role of "the useful idiot".

bitcoinmining

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:04:01 PM

ignore their FUD!! hold on your coin in your pocket

and you will not lose anything , let them do the stupid thing  Wink

C'monnn, let's start this anti-FUD movement from here! Smiley
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:35:39 PM

I think you have some FUD from honest true people just trying to warn people so they don't get hurt. That is honorable and appreciated. Thank you. Then you have PAID or competing coin communities that do it to try to keep money out of other coins and into theirs. Then you have butthurt individuals that made a bad trade and just want to bash the coin for their own personal reasons. Its up to you to do your own research and come to a conclusion for yourself. Don't believe everything you read.
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:00:58 AM

It's simple really, don't trust anyone. Look at the facts and only the facts, and allow yourself to make your own decision whether something is good or not.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: