Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Terraminer IV's for sale  (Read 1028 times)
testerx (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:44:21 AM

Hi all, ended up taking my terraminers offline entirely because our hosting costs were too high and two of the units lost a board.  So I am looking for someone who has access to cheap or free power who thinks they can fix the dead boards, etc.  2 out of the 4 machines continue to run at full speed-getting 1.4-1.6Thash at the pool, but as I said above two of the machines seem to have a dead board.  And in full disclosure the dead board seems to make one of the machines much less stable overall.  These are all sitting at our datacenter powered down at this point.

I would like to sell all 4 units together to someone with access to cheap/free power and who thinks they can fix the bad units.  Because of shipping costs we would prefer only to ship within the continental US unless you really want to pay for international shipping for some reason.

So make me an offer!
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

Interesting, a few questions before I make an offer:

How many watts do the working ones draw at the wall?
Are you willing to split the lot so I can just pick up the working ones? (I don't live near my hosting provider, so fixing the other two is gonna be a problem)
Any idea what shipping for 2 units to Washington would be?

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:29:55 AM

I will offer 1.1 BTC and I will pay shipping and escrow for all of them.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
testerx (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:29:55 AM

Interesting, a few questions before I make an offer:

How many watts do the working ones draw at the wall?
Are you willing to split the lot so I can just pick up the working ones? (I don't live near my hosting provider, so fixing the other two is gonna be a problem)
Any idea what shipping for 2 units to Washington would be?
They essentially draw the full 2000 watts the PSUs can supply with each PSU drawing 1000W.
I would prefer to sell them all and the other 2 would be pretty cheap.  Maybe someone could actually open both and just plop the 2 good boards in one box even to get 3 good units?
Is that Washington state or Washington D.C.?  The units are located in Dallas Texas, Terraminer IVs have this really well built case so they do weigh quite a bit (about 50 pounds in the box).  I can get a quote if you tell me what zip code you wanna send it to.
testerx (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:31:22 AM

Where are you located?  We can probably ship for relatively cheaper due to shipping discounts we get so how much would you be willing to pay for all of them shipped?  Who would you use for escrow?  I'll also point out that I'm a really old member here form 2011 and haven't ever screwed anybody over and haven't ever needed escrow for any deals to date but if you want to escrow and are willing to pay the fee I don't mind as long as it's a reputable escrow.
testerx (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:45:57 AM

I just realized that I can't even really split them up if I want, I had our data center remove the PDUs and power lines powering these and unfortunately they all look the same to the datacenter staff at this point.  DOH.  So it's going to have to be an offer for all 4, everyone.  You can always throw out the other two or merge the two good boards into one machine so you have 3 good machines or something.  You could always use the extra terraminer iv case for something, it's a pretty sweet case and they come with pretty good liquid cooling systems.  Mount them on your desktop CPU or GPU for laughs, who knows?!  Possiblities are endless lol. 
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:13:44 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:45:32 AM by MCHouston

Where are you located?  We can probably ship for relatively cheaper due to shipping discounts we get so how much would you be willing to pay for all of them shipped?  Who would you use for escrow?  I'll also point out that I'm a really old member here form 2011 and haven't ever screwed anybody over and haven't ever needed escrow for any deals to date but if you want to escrow and are willing to pay the fee I don't mind as long as it's a reputable escrow.

They would be shipped to Houston TX 77055.

Probably use OgNasty for escrow it has always been a smooth transaction with him.

I can do 1.4 BTC if your paying shipping.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: