Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The thread in which BFL trolls Enterpoint  (Read 4584 times)
BFL-Engineer (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 02:39:41 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 05:20:07 PM by DiabloD3

[Ed: This thread was split off from the Enterpoint thread, and preserved for all to see -- DiabloD3, your angry neighborhood bastard mod]

With my approve settings and SW4 1 off, 234 on (this FPGA deactivated) i get ~143Mh/s on my pool. No more invalids  Still invalids ~30% Grin

I really hope that it will pay itself off by the time you retire...

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

BF Labs Inc.  www.butterflylabs.com   -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:42:53 PM

With my approve settings and SW4 1 off, 234 on (this FPGA deactivated) i get ~143Mh/s on my pool. No more invalids  Still invalids ~30% Grin

I really hope that it will pay itself off by the time your retire...

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

How about clarifying the questions surrounding the BFL SC and providing a timeline instead of trolling other manufacturer's threads?
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:43:26 PM

How about clarifying the questions surrounding the BFL SC and providing a timeline instead of trolling other manufacturer's threads?
+1 beat me to it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:47:08 PM

BFL is trying really hard to prove they are nothing but a joke. I've never seen that bad business ethics. Ok I have but those companies failed very quickly.
BFL-Engineer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 02:47:55 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Timeline will be available as soon as we start taking preorders. And I must say that it will come out at least 3 months earlier
than what most people have estimated. Hope that helps.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

TheOtherGuy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:49:36 PM

Please post in your own thread. I cannot believe you are trolling this thread!

1NDoRoTapFZNiUhzTPyFdKib66QLJfmcuR
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:49:47 PM

And I must say that it will come out at least 3 months earlier than what most people have estimated. Hope that helps.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

That's not helpful at all. Being that 'most' people have estimated times all over the place. The better informed among the community are suggesting third quarter 2013. You mean to tell us second quarter then?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 02:55:16 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

*trollface*

Timeline will be available as soon as we start taking preorders. And I must say that it will come out at least 3 months earlier

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

It would be great if you posted that on your own thread. I'm sure many of us are also interested in your products. Trolling here is stupid and makes you look bad.
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 03:02:11 PM

With my approve settings and SW4 1 off, 234 on (this FPGA deactivated) i get ~143Mh/s on my pool. No more invalids  Still invalids ~30% Grin

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Woah woah woah. Just a reminder to the BFL corporation, we, the Bitcoin community, do not tolerate shenanigans like this. I don't know where you are, I don't know what you want. If you are looking for customers, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4452
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:06:03 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.
I think most people have estimated 10 years and that it's another attempt (like last September) to stop people buying from others with a yet to exist device ... so ... yeah OK 120-3 months = ... Smiley
Since you have never delivered anything on time yet - it's unlikely anyone would be silly enough to believe this until you actually do deliver.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:09:37 PM

With my approve settings and SW4 1 off, 234 on (this FPGA deactivated) i get ~143Mh/s on my pool. No more invalids  Still invalids ~30% Grin

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Hmm after that.. I know which co is going to get my money now and who's not..
BFL-Engineer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 03:12:37 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Woah woah woah. Just a reminder to the BFL corporation, we, the Bitcoin community, do not tolerate shenanigans like this. I don't know where you are, I don't know what you want. If you are looking for customers, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.

Sorry, that comment was out of line. I don't mean to antagonize anyone, but it would be helpful for people to consider their investment decisions carefully given the changes that are about to occur. Again, my appologies. I shouldn't have said it that way.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:13:40 PM

Dyed in the wool, eh?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:15:04 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Awesome. Since you should be in the know on this, I'd suggest tossing a couple yes bets to the links in my signature. Should be easy money for you if you think you can meet the claims you made for the performance of a Single, and can deliver them this year.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:24:39 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.
Why do you need pre-order money if you have a venture capitalist?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:34:02 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.
Why do you need pre-order money if you have a venture capitalist?

No, please, let's not make this thread another BFL thread Smiley

spiccioli
ebereon

Activity: 397
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:37:39 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

Lol you are really an ...! If i had ordered from your company, i still have to wait another weeks to see my unit in my hands and had to pay the unit at the order date.

Like the email i got from your company when i asked about the delevery time of X mini rig's the reply was:
Hi .....,

The MiniRigs are delivered 12-15 weeks after payment. each person is put in line according to the receipt of their payment.

Jody

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:12 PM, My WebSite <office@butterflylabs.com> wrote:
Name: ....
Email: ...
URL: No URL provided
Comments: Hello,

I'm interessted in X x Mini Rig's.

First question is at what point can this be delivered?
And next, how long is the delivery time?

how is the payment sorted  regarding the delivery time?

Regards,

So add 4 weeks to the 15 weeks you give, that's almost 5 month delivery time! And you want to tell me the bitforce sc is ready to shipping even faster??? And then i have to pay befor i get on the shipping list???
What an outrage... That's why i don't order from your company!

Enterpoint started 50 day's ago with developing this unit and i got one in my hands and it is hashing already! You wish you have seen a so profassional unit in your hands from your company...

Sorry for my bad english!
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:38:56 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

...... dicks and liars and trolls, colour me unsurprised.

dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:44:45 PM

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.

...... dicks and liars and trolls, colour me unsurprised.

now we know why they take so long to deliver their products.. they are too busy trolling forums

poop!
testconpastas2

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:00:07 PM

I cannot imagine a trusted company trolling this way. Oh wait they are not a trusted co.

I have several units ordered and I'm totally confident with these people. You have a lot to learn from them.  Your company is becoming blacklisted by many of us. how much did yohan pay you for that post Wink ?

Bitmessage: BM-2DAetLWJBKWHZoPbNCgg5z8jwaPpDYWwd4
gpg key id:C6EF5CE3
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: