Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE BITCOINS  (Read 3326 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:32:51 AM

Sad that you guys still have so much confidence when somehow there are over 21million coins ALREADY being traded... but we only mined 13mil right???

http://www.coindesk.com/many-bitcoins-making-sense-exaggerated-inventory-claims/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:35:53 AM

After reading the article, I don't get the point you're trying to make with this thread.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

It's almost time to get the mods to disappear you fewcoins. I don't know whether you are just stupid or underwater with some shorts. I don't care. Just ssssh and let adults converse in peace.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:48:10 AM

It's almost time to get the mods to disappear you fewcoins. I don't know whether you are just stupid or underwater with some shorts. I don't care. Just ssssh and let adults converse in peace.

Next time do not write on my thread... go to one of the perma bull $999,999 per coin by 2015 threads.
Bye to you & your investment!
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:54:59 AM

Next time do not write on my thread... go to one of the perma bull $999,999 per coin by 2015 threads.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:02:55 AM

man i really read: fake titcoins at first  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:13:30 AM

Sad that you guys still have so much confidence when somehow there are over 21million coins ALREADY being traded... but we only mined 13mil right???

http://www.coindesk.com/many-bitcoins-making-sense-exaggerated-inventory-claims/

They are just talking about Risto's whacked method of determining who holds what. It is only a guess since they can't actually prove how many coins anyone has except a publicly known address and the addresses linked to that address. My public address has .65BTC in it. There are a few dozen transactions linked to the wallet containing said address but no one can tell you how many coins I have in my cold wallet. It's all guess work and the overage is the error in that guess.

Honestly, I don't see how that article is even newsworthy enough to waste the time to write a page of HTML to contain such garbage nor the drive space to host it.

nicked

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:22:37 AM

No one is creating fake coins. They're just exaggerating to look "cool".
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:25:14 AM

Guys, it's almost time to get the mods to disappear you fewcoins. I have no idea what that means but I don't care, just ssssh and let adults converse in peace.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:18:41 AM

Lets say I have 10,000 btc on deposit at bitstamp. You ask me, how many bitcoins do you have, I'll say 10,000BTC. Then you ask bitstamp how many they have and they'll say they have 10,000BTC too. You count 20,000BTC total, yet there are really only 10,000BTC. Trying to estimate the total number of coins like that doesn't work, just track them using the blockchain.

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:24:20 AM

After reading the article, I don't get the point you're trying to make with this thread.

That makes two of us.
xmasdobo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:18:50 PM

fewcoins, will you be here next year when bitcoin is up again or will you fake a convenient dissapareance to not face the shame?
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:24:41 PM

People always lie about money. The entire accounting profession is essentially a response to our fundamental mendacity. In the case of the Bitcoin it is entirely possible to expose all the addresses held by an exchange for public audit. It's our duty as exchange users to constantly press for maximum transparency. We've had enough corrupt financial institutions.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

I thought that a few days ago it was pointed out that some of the exchanges were using the bitcoins deposited to their site,

for other purposes which made it look like the number of bitcoins in existence was more.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:11:47 AM

fewcoins, will you be here next year when bitcoin is up again or will you fake a convenient dissapareance to not face the shame?

Don't worry guys I will be around FOREVER! I know for a fact you guys will still be in denial when we test $300...
You guys have been in denial since the drop from $1,100!!! NOTHING NEW!!!
I am not surprised! I'm not going ANYWHERE since bitcoin has little bullshit pumps but continues to go down lower and lower and lower and lower and.......
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:37:04 AM

I couldn't resist this thread because FOOD FIGHT!

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:49:19 AM

Wow fewcoins has gone full retard on us now. There are no fake bitcoins, just double counting of ownership and people lying about how many they actually have.

What ever happened to the higher-than-average IQ forum members? I feel we are simply surrounded by low IQ's and it's only going to get worse as bitcoin goes more mainstream.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:58:18 AM

Wow fewcoins has gone full retard on us now. There are no fake bitcoins, just double counting of ownership and people lying about how many they actually have.

What ever happened to the higher-than-average IQ forum members? I feel we are simply surrounded by low IQ's and it's only going to get worse as bitcoin goes more mainstream.

Its always going to happen, specially in the initial years.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:09:57 AM

posted in the Speculation forum for...what reason?

Someone is shorting.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

posted in the Speculation forum for...what reason?

Someone is shorting.

As the 1W MACD is about to go green that is mighty stupid. He probably is underwater lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: