Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Little bit suspicious...  (Read 5366 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:51:05 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 08:35:38 PM by tmfp

But my feedback is not visible
Positive feedback points are invisible

Why do people keep saying this? It's not so, I can see the trust that has been left for you.
If I was going to deal with you, I look at all your trust, not just what it says over there
<-------

The idea of being able to get on level 2 simply by applying or recommending someone is ridiculous. It would lead to a torrent of trust and feedback bartering in order to appear to be a suitable candidate.
The way to neutralise the over importance of level 2 trust is to leave more of your own, so that prospective trading partners get as much information as possible when they look at profiles.
Hopefully, when the new forum layout comes, low level feedback will be immediately visible on our profiles, not hidden by default as it is now. 

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:12:01 PM

if i can give u anything for ur helping hand to make my positive rating visible just tell me mate

i didnt want to pay him

Cognitive dissonance.

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:21:35 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:47:40 PM by Wardrick

You were bribing someone to add members to their trust list that they had no idea about. What did you expect to happen?

"if i can give u anything for ur helping hand to make my positive rating visible just tell me mate"

Imagine if you were running a business and someone you never met came up to you and asked you to give good recommendations to a list of people you have never met. You obviously wouldn't do it because 1) Your reputation could be ruined if they find out you're giving out fake recommendations or 2) People will come to you and ask why you recommended them and not use your service anymore.

I honestly don't know how your managing people's BTC while being so incompetent. Is it because English is not your first language? You basically set the trap and put yourself in it by messaging a default trust member asking to falsely boost your trust rating in exchange for a "helping hand", something the majority of the list actively tries to stop from happening.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:56:16 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 06:18:24 PM by cryptonit

Hopefully, when the new forum layout comes, low level feedback will be immediately visible on our profiles, not hidden as it is now.  

thats the only answer that make sence
with visible low level feedback that situation we in now would have never happened

someone who is busy leading a coin to success and manage a cloudmining investment product

and dont had lot time to research how this trust system works (which is really hard to find out)
and who did attempt to solve the problem of invisible positive feedback
without any bad intentions

and yes im unused to such systems
and yes if we can clear see i didnt choose the best way to solve the problem

the best would have been to ignore the invisible positive feedback
but how i could ignore visible negative feedback that is basically damaging my business

i know for sure in austria i could enforce a  "action for injunction"
but here im helpless i cant defend myself
and restore my "trust" setting in a undamaged state

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

Hopefully, when the new forum layout comes, low level feedback will be immediately visible on our profiles, not hidden as it is now. 
They are not hidden. If you are using the default settings then you can click on show ratings to display any "untrusted" feedback.

You can also change your settings so you see other people's untrusted feedback by default. Profile -> Forum Profile Information -> check Show untrusted feedback by default then click save.

You will never be able to control how other people view your own feedback.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

Why do people keep saying this? It's not so, I can see the trust that has been left for you.
If I was going to deal with you, I look at all your trust, not just what it says over there

lol im with this forums since nearly a year and i dont know how this system works

i see red written careful scammer
or green written points that looks like this dude is ok

i never did open that trust page before some community member asked me make the positive feedback i got visible

and i expect 95% of community act the same way
so for them my positive feedback is invisible
and im marked as a
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
because of the opinion of one single person
who did never interact with me

tell me how that isnt flawed and damage my visible reputation

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:35:24 PM

if i can give u anything for ur helping hand to make my positive rating visible just tell me mate

Requesting a mass add to the Default list along with the above message is seen as attempting to purchase an add to the Default Trust list. In short: Buying Trust. This will be given a negative every time and if you need an explanation of why, it only solidifies Vod's reasoning was sound.

Unfortunately your comment is ignorant and and uninformed. If you bothered to check the history of how we ( dmd community) or even asked any involved, you would see we have been trying to discover how the trust sytem works and why cryptonit had a zero rating. For myself he is the only person in all crypto who I can truthfully trust. This probably is the same for the others involved.
Please assist our community and your forum by working to undo this unjust decision and its aftermath.
Kind Regards
chilo

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:40:45 PM

lol im with this forums since nearly a year and i dont know how this system works

i see red written careful scammer
or green written points that looks like this dude is ok

i never did open that trust page before some community member asked me make the positive feedback i got visible

and i expect 95% of community act the same way
so for them my positive feedback is invisible
and im marked as a
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
because of the opinion of one single person
who did never interact with me

tell me how that isnt flawed and damage my visible reputation

You are not understanding because you don't want to or just really that ignorant. The red left for you is clearly explained. YOU screwed up. YOU put yourself in a bad light with your actions and YOU fail to understand? Mind boggling to say the least. The red does not say scammer it says caution and rightfully so. In this case, the system works as it should.
I can't see how you have interacted as much as you have yet fail to see where you went wrong. This clearly shows to me you lack good judgement. Did you by chance purchase the account?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

Requesting a mass add to the Default list along with the above message is seen as attempting to purchase an add to the Default Trust list. In short: Buying Trust. This will be given a negative every time and if you need an explanation of why, it only solidifies Vod's reasoning was sound.

Unfortunately your comment is ignorant and and uninformed. If you bothered to check the history of how we ( dmd community) or even asked any involved, you would see we have been trying to discover how the trust sytem works and why cryptonit had a zero rating. For myself he is the only person in all crypto who I can truthfully trust. This probably is the same for the others involved.
Please assist our community and your forum by working to undo this unjust decision and its aftermath.
Kind Regards
chilo

That's your opinion but I see things a bit differently. You can trust him but from his attempt to purchase Trust for you all, I do not. It does NOT matter what good he has done in your little world in this little world he screwed up and was labeled for it. Really funny how you decry injustice for his wrong actions, the system is broken and it really doesn't matter yet you want the broken system, that means nothing, label to be removed. I see.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
chilo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

My opinion :

I think we need a decentralized trust sistem (I mean in the new forum software) , I know it will be difficult to do but this is the solution.  If you don't trade for 3 months you lose  your status of defaultTrust "user" ( If is it not right , propose something better). Thanks for the attention Wink.

Thanks for your contribution. Please support us (DMD community) in this misunderstanding.
Regards
chilo

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:01:01 PM

Unfortunately your comment is ignorant and and uninformed.....

No, this whole sorry episode is due to your hero's ignorance of the trust system and uninformed attempt to buy into it.
As he says

its a matter of lost face

Get over it.

chilo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:40:07 PM

Kind Regards
chilo

That's your opinion but I see things a bit differently. You can trust him but from his attempt to purchase Trust for you all, I do not. It does NOT matter what good he has done in your little world in this little world he screwed up and was labeled for it. Really funny how you decry injustice for his wrong actions, the system is broken and it really doesn't matter yet you want the broken system, that means nothing, label to be removed. I see.

Hi KWH
I see you and others do great work keeping a lid on real scammers.
I guess the reason we feel hardly done by is because cryptonit does not fall in this category. I see the wording of some of the correspondence could lead to misunderstanding and perhaps should have been made on an open thread. However it should not result in cryptonits reputation (and by association all users of the DMD thread) being so heavily besmirched. The reasoning for his negative rating may be factually correct, but does not reflect his intentions or honourable service.
 The last 4-5 pages on our thread show how we come to this unfortunate outcome. I initiated the discussion regarding trust, and attempts were made to understand the trust system. Information regarding this is difficult to find.
Please assist us in correcting this misunderstanding.
Regards
chilo

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

Kind Regards
chilo

Hi KWH
I guess the reason we feel hardly done by is because cryptonit does not fall in this category. I see the wording of some of the correspondence could lead to misunderstanding and perhaps should have been made on an open thread. However it should not result in cryptonits reputation (and by association all users of the DMD thread) being so heavily besmirched. The reasoning for his negative rating may be factually correct, but does not reflect his intentions or honourable service.
 The last 4-5 pages on our thread show how we come to this unfortunate outcome. I initiated the discussion regarding trust, and attempts were made to understand the trust system. Information regarding this is difficult to find.
Regards
chilo

This is true.

Really just seems to be a case of ignorance.

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

Kind Regards
chilo

Hi KWH
Regards
chilo

I've already replied with a suggestion but the cryponit doesn't want to do that. I have assisted all I can.

Albert Einstein
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:23:24 PM

You are on default trust, you can negative trust him for trying to solicit/buy trust

Updated Nov 25

I am selling my Hero, senior member accounts, full member, and jr member accounts.

One of my hero accounts is on default trust, my asking price for this one is 3.5 BTC. My other hero accounts can be purchased for 2.3 BTC.

Starting at .44 BTC for senior accounts (several available).

Jr member (20+ available) accounts start at .04 BTC and Full Member (12+ available) accounts start at .16 BTC

Most prices can be discussed/negotiated.

Escrow is accepted. You cannot know the username prior to payment.

PM me with offers.

now who sell here trust?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:26:48 PM

I've already replied with a suggestion but the cryponit doesn't want to do that. I have assisted all I can.

i had not a single interaction with vad
he read this thread and branded me
without exchange a word without post here without reply to my PM

what do u expect from me

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

i had not a single interaction with vad
he read this thread and branded me
without exchange a word without post here without reply to my PM

what do u expect from me
Yes, because for the 15th time, you did something that makes him not trust you. He doesn't have to personally deal with you to leave you a negative rating.

Trying to prove him wrong somehow is not going to cause him to remove the negative trust. Listen to KWH.

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:50:43 PM

You offered to pay me for, essentially, positive trust. Now all the people involved in DMD are coming to try and create warfare over a trust-related issue. No-one cares if you had deals with him or trust him - that doesn't take away from the situation.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:12:18 PM

It's possible that if you positively contribute to the community and you don't do anything like this again, that in a few months you can message the people who left you negative feedback and they'll remove it. The point you're trying to make doesn't make sense to me, just because you don't like the system (I'm almost positive you knew how it worked or else you wouldn't of PM'ed someone on the default trust list) doesn't mean you can cheat to get an advantage. There's a process to everything, you should of made a thread about it. I don't think this guy is a scammer, but the question is, was he trying to gain positive trust to pull off a big scam?

Btw, you can create a reputation thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0 and have your feedback posted there and have a link to it on your profile.
chilo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

You offered to pay me for, essentially, positive trust. Now all the people involved in DMD are coming to try and create warfare over a trust-related issue. No-one cares if you had deals with him or trust him - that doesn't take away from the situation.

No one from DMD thread is making warfare.
Regards
chilo

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: