Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Seeking Funding] Crypto-Minecraft Server - BitCraft  (Read 12092 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 01:57:19 AM

Hey... Is this your project Vortex20000 ----> http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/03/14/bitquest-minecraft-server-runs-bitcoin/

My kids are active Minecraft players, so they will enjoy this server... has this gone public or is this invite only?

Last I check, you where still under beta testing phase.  Wink Well, I hope this is you. {The server name is close enough to yours}

His faucet was ingenious, just a pity that did not work out.  Sad
Nope. Their server is far from what I want to achieve. It supports earning bits of Bitcoin (literally) by finding emeralds, or something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:36:29 PM

Launched! Join anytime. Find any bugs? Let me know in a private message on this forum!

Currently deposits and withdrawals are automated, the shop is working, and there's a nice, pretty GUI!

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:44:01 PM

I am going to download minecraft now and play here. I have an account from a while ago.

Vortex, if you need a hand with any coding, servers or anything, let me know. I would be more than happy to help out.

Mistercoin-

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:27:25 AM

I am going to download minecraft now and play here. I have an account from a while ago.

Vortex, if you need a hand with any coding, servers or anything, let me know. I would be more than happy to help out.

Mistercoin-
Alright, looking into some advertising opportunities. Don't expect many people to be on. (Expect just you. Roll Eyes)

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:09:40 PM

Mistercoin-
Alright, looking into some advertising opportunities. Don't expect many people to be on. (Expect just you. Roll Eyes)

Hey if you wanted me to throw up a small ad on my site for you, I could. Smiley Is that cool with you? If so, what site should I link the ad to? Also, if you wanted a small 1 pager website(portal) hosted on my personal reseller hosting, I can set you up with a free account, that would give the bitcraft.pw a portal page and whatever info you wanted to add.If you don't have a page to link the ad to.

Let me know anyways Smiley Always happy to help a growing startup/business/idea/WETFPNMHF (What Ever The Fu%$ People Need My Help For) Grin

-Mistercoin-

BitPhotos

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 11:24:12 PM

Hey! noticed the server is down, are you shutting the project down or maintenance or something? Thanks Smiley

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:06:52 AM

Hey! noticed the server is down, are you shutting the project down or maintenance or something? Thanks Smiley
Didn't seem very popular. Need to build up enough cash to be able to have steady advertising.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:47:27 AM

Bump. Seeking funding.

RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:52:37 PM

Hi Vortex. This is an interesting project but I'd advise you to do a thorough explanation of how the funding would work and what benefit/expected ROI it would bring for investors.

Ideally a comprehensive business plan with specific ways that you intend to advertise.

You'll need most importantly to justify how the economy in-game will work since this will drive the return for investors.

If you can show potential investors why rather than just asking for it, you will have no problem finding the funding.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 06:39:33 AM

Hi Vortex. This is an interesting project but I'd advise you to do a thorough explanation of how the funding would work and what benefit/expected ROI it would bring for investors.

Ideally a comprehensive business plan with specific ways that you intend to advertise.

You'll need most importantly to justify how the economy in-game will work since this will drive the return for investors.

If you can show potential investors why rather than just asking for it, you will have no problem finding the funding.

Noted.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 01:48:02 AM

Noted.

Updated the OP with a very simple overview.

Evolyn

Activity: 376
Merit: 312

Can you say... nighty-night?

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:08:47 AM

Can you turn on the server so we can play and test the features already built?

Second, whats the goal in total investment before you can start running the server? Is there a goal to even go into beta? Is there a limit in total investments and are you allowed to buy/sell your share?

In addition to the investment, are there some other conditions that have to be fulfilled before your project will continue?

Forex meets Bitcoin Exchange: Release the Kraken
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 10:24:20 AM

Second, whats the goal in total investment before you can start running the server? Is there a goal to even go into beta? Is there a limit in total investments and are you allowed to buy/sell your share?

In addition to the investment, are there some other conditions that have to be fulfilled before your project will continue?

I can turn on a low-powered MC server with this plugin, yes.

The goal isn't very much, 0.6BTC will last roughly 6 months. No, I've done beta testing with a group of friends. We should be ready to launch straight into production. Yes - I suppose. A ledger will be kept with an address/username to investment entry for each investor. You can think of shares as satoshi, as you can request for me to transfer invested balance from your "account" (so to speak)  to another.

Investment will kick-start this project, more time, effort, and maybe money will be needed to drive traffic to this server to create a regular playerbase.

I hope I've answered your questions.

Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:19:02 AM

I can turn on a low-powered MC server with this plugin, yes.

The goal isn't very much, 0.6BTC will last roughly 6 months. No, I've done beta testing with a group of friends. We should be ready to launch straight into production. Yes - I suppose. A ledger will be kept with an address/username to investment entry for each investor. You can think of shares as satoshi, as you can request for me to transfer invested balance from your "account" (so to speak)  to another.

Investment will kick-start this project, more time, effort, and maybe money will be needed to drive traffic to this server to create a regular playerbase.

I hope I've answered your questions.

Sent you a pm regarding investment  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:35:37 AM

Hi Vortex20000, do you need anymore funding?
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 08:46:02 AM

Hi Vortex20000, do you need anymore funding?

I haven't received any. I will post on the thread when I receive a decent amount, so in the future it can also be verified.

Pastafarian

Activity: 760

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:14:47 PM

Still waiting on a reply  Undecided

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 11:53:56 PM

Still waiting on a reply  Undecided

My bad. Replied.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:50:20 AM

I have an offer of 0.15BTC, told the user to hold it first. If I get 0.45BTC more offered I will launch - officially.

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:21:04 AM

I just got your PM you send me a loooong time ago. I'm pretty interested, so don't tag me down as gone just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: