View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:16:39 AM

Hey , while your exchange does focus on something important , not adding pump and dumps this is NOT gonna work in the beginning , you have to build up an userbase , and why would people use your exchange when there's already ones that we trust ? you have to list coins , that nobody else wants to list force them into using your exchange , showing that yours is reliable , and trustable. once you manage to build up a userbase and a nice volume , you can start slowly getting in to the serious bussines. I'd also reccomend getting a better logo maybe hire someone if neccesary. And this thread didnt look that proffesional tbh , AND i'd reccomend giving new users something cool , maybe we can get less fee's if we sign up now? or maybe like a special alpha rank or something in chat ? you see what im talking about.
Anyways , best of luck to your exchange mate !  Cheesy
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:13:53 AM

good luck with your attempt, but your username makes me feel that you gonna run with our BTC and use it for a terrorist attack or somethin xD
sa_ddam213 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:00:42 AM

good luck with your attempt, but your username makes me feel that you gonna run with our BTC and use it for a terrorist attack or somethin xD

LOL, awesome

Never looked at it that way

Fuck I hate this site
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:02:15 AM

Will Cryptopia have it's own "Shares Coin" of some sort?
leejerry

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:07:55 AM

Need a time to trust this site. I think you must make a marketing compaign and design website more professional.
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

I really liked and as the friend spoke up and now a matter of time so that you can gain confidence and a good marketing

CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Cryptopia aims to be more than just another exchange, our focus is on the user experience of the crypocurrencies themselves. In order to make cryptocurrencies more accessible to everyone we provide a mining pool, auction house and marketplace, several stable nodes on the network, and a support framework for each coin accepted on the site. Each coin accepted on Cryptopia has an established user base and community, as well as proven goods and services that the coin can be exchanged for to provide a consistent experience for the user and avoid hopping around between phad coins and pump and dump coins that won't stand the test of time. Every service provided by Cryptopia is fully integrated, you can mine directly to the exchange, or buy something from the marketplace or auction house with your trade earnings; all funds will be fully integrated and immediately accessible via all current and future Cryptopia services.

Coins currently accepted: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Murraycoin, DOT, Potcoin, Feathercoin, Popularcoin, WeAreSatoshi

Since over a week i enjoy that place. i really like to be there.
There are a lot of tradable altcoins (not only for BTC and LTC).
And there a shop where you can sell your used goods.
Also you can mine coins there, at cryptopias pool.
And there are nice people chatting in the trollbox.

At the last days the admins add more altcoins.
Also you can vote for a coin of your choice.
These days come more people into the exchange and the trading at the various marketplaces warms up now.

You have to check it out now.
cryptopia is a nice place. I say thanks to the Admins. I wish them good luck for the future. And successful trades for you all.

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:38:56 PM

easy to the eye and totally rad!!!
soretoez

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

Been using this site for a week now I've had no problems made some tidy profits the site is easy to use and makes sense, They list some good coins and adding new coins regulary, The most recent coins are deafdollars, medicoin and songcoin and fingers crossed my personal favorite corgicoin as well.
linusdunkers

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:34:31 AM

Your site seems to be down at the moment...
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:22:26 AM

Your site seems to be down at the moment...

look at:
https://twitter.com/cryptopia_nz

they wrote there:
Our site currently unreachable due to a ISP issue. We are on the servers and everything is safe, Just no access to the outside world Smiley

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:52:19 AM

About my post with the giveaway!

I finish my giveaway much earlier as planned.
The 3 users which used my referral link on CRYPTOPIA get the coins in the next few hours.

This all happens because a admin from bitcointalk deleted my post with the giveaway. This is a nastiness because he didn't inform me why he did it. (He also has deleted other posts of mine and mentioned an unconvincing reason.) I have to inform now that i have checked the rules before i created the post with my giveaway! I really thinking about to use a other forum in the future. For example https://cryptoinfinity.com/ has been suggested to me as a good alternative.

It seems to me that here is not so much "talk" from the administration side on bitcointalk. They are working not really friendly and informative when they found something what they dont like or something that maybe not matches with the forum rules.
This is absolutely not cooperatively and is not conducive for everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency!

Now i try to remember all users with administrative privileges that the name of the forum is bitcointalk and not bitcoinsilent! The admins and moderators should acting like what the website name says. Because it educates all users by a very less factor when a posts will be deleted or a user will be banned without a exact hint to the applicable rules.
At this way i can not learn what was wrong and how it would be better. At least a hint to the applicable rules would be advisable.

Now i will replay the rules that i found and explain how i look at them:

The list is incomplete as I will be adding rules as I encounter them. I'm open to suggestions on formatting, sources, mistakes, rules, removal from the list, etc.

Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

3. No trolling.

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

5. No link shortners that requires users to view an ad.

6. No linking to phishing or malware, without a warning and a valid reason. [e]

7. No begging. [5]

8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board.

10. No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW content must be marked accordingly.

11. No linking to illegal trading sites.

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

14. All altcoin related discussion belong in the Alternate cryptocurrencies and it's child boards. [3][4][e]

15. No on-forum altcoin giveaways. [6][e]

16. Do not have more than one active sales topic in the Currency exchange board. [3]

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden. [2]

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

20. There are restrictions when selling accounts and invites for invite-only sites. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134779.0 [?][2]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [?][2]

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads. [8]

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

24. Advertisements in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

Examples:

1. Such posts like "SELL SELL SELL", "I agree", "+1", "Support", "Watching", "Interesting", "LOL", "SCAM", "LEGIT", "FAKE", other one word posts, posts consisting mostly of swearing, quote pyramids,useless introduction threads, threads about a topic already recently discussed in several other threads.

6. The warning must be obvious. For example: "MalwareSite.com <------ CAUTION. This is a malware site - do NOT click". A valid reason would be if your Bitcoin wallet was hacked and you feel a file you downloaded is to blame.

13. This includes services, trades, discussion, speculation, mining and any other content related to altcoins. Trades that include an Altcoin and Bitcoin is OK (except for an exchange between the two). For example, a thread named "Buying Bitcoins and Litecoins for bank transfer" can stay in the general boards.

<...>
Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.
<...>

23. This rule is meant to prevent from users exploiting possible loopholes in the rules or some interpretations that follow the literal meaning of the rule rather than the meaning of what it truly wanted to prevent.

<...>
Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

However, if you are using the forum as a publishing platform to host something really substantial and useful, selling ads in that substantial work is allowed. To be eligible for this, your post must be in a topic that you started, and your post must be substantial and long enough to make the ad seem entirely insignificant. If in doubt, ask me.

25. If you get banned (temporary or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

Sources:
[1] - "Forum moderation policy" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0
[2] - "Marketplace rules and guidelines" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3629.0
[3] - "Currency Exchange rules and guidelines" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594959.0
[4] - "Do not post about altcoins here, use the correct sub-forums please." - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401897.0
[5] - "NEWBIE README" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
[6] - "Giveaway threads are not allowed" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0
[7] - "Do not post off-topic replies" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14356.0
[8] - "Advertising spam is not allowed" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718124.0
[9] - "Ads in posts" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=749961.0

Now my view to some Points of the rules:

Point 1: I never post low value. My only interests are crypto and also what i can do for its popularity. But i found some threads and they are not related with crypto! For example, is it an usefull thread with topics like "let's talk about beautiful girls", "Chuck Norris jokes" or "Last Drink You drank"? What has this to do with crypto or the forum itself. Such stuff is uninteresting and make only more work for the administration! It seems to me that this threads are only created for people to reach the necessary number of posts for a sig camangian or something else.

Point 2: I never post off topic. If i have a conversation in a thread then an part can look off topic. But sure is i found my way back to the topic. I have the topic in mind ever! Sometimes are short off topic trips necessary, but only to clarify something what is related with the topic of a thread.

Point 3: I have really other things to do... the biggest trolls are moderators if they delete posts without a comprehensible reason!

Point 4&5: Yes, I post my referral code in threads. And also i have talked about my giveaway in other threads, but only when there is a relationship with the topic of the thread. Everybody who use my link is allowed to contact me, because i invite people with my referral link. At this way was my giveaway designed. It is for me not only to make profit. I will do something good. Referral links are a way to build my own community and advertise myself. I post my referral code never without any words! Every post from me is individual and creativ. Also i never post a lot of times the same stuff. Spam is much other than my posts. More information what spam is you can found at sources like wikipedia.

Point 6-14: not necessary to discuss, i think

Point 15: There is a foot note which containing following information:
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
first, my giveaway was not a thread, only a post in a thread. second, my giveaway needs no replay. all users who will post a address in this thread will be disqualified for my giveaway. This was my rule that i have created for my giveaway action.
At this way my giveaway is compatible with the rules, i think. It was not like one of the most!

Point 16-21: not necessary to discuss, i think
but about Point 18 - with multiple account it would be possible to do advertising for my giveaway in other threads by using various profiles. At this way my main account looks more trustfull maybe. But i don't like to do things like this. I am a fair user and have only one account.

Point 22: There is a foot note which containing following information:
Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies.
It is like Point 4, no spam from my side ...

Point 23: The admin has not told me which rules i have broken and where i can find the broken rules! He deletes my giveway post without a word! It seems to me that the admins are thinking the are the kings of crypto and they can do what they want, because satoshi nakamoto has used this forum. But i think satoshi nakamoto would also support me to make crypto popular in a fair and trustful way. I do what i can for the grow of crypto, but the admin here putting stones on my street.

Point 24: At this Point i have made a mistake maybe. I have overlooked this point at first time than i read. The list of rules is very long and the eyes are tired after the first points.
My mistake maybe, i have wrote a information about my personal giveaway in a other thread. It was a advertisement for my own post which also includes my ref link. But not only, it had content and it was really not off topic! And maybe it was a advertisement for Chuck Norris his mailbox too.
But the admin called it off topic advertisement...
Here is what i have posted in this thread: Topic: New Chuck Norris jokes :-)
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Chuck Norris is the best.

yes he is it really!
because, only he is able to get the first rank of my giveaway action two times!
he is so awesome, he can do this without the use of the referral link!
and also without write me something, because his mailbox organize it all fully automatically for him.
 Grin
and this are the words from the admin after he deletes a hand full of my posts.
Your post was deleted because they were off topic advertisements.
It is nice that the admin has say something about my posts with less information. It is very exemplary.
After this message he deletes my giveaway too. I am angry about this and i dont know why he did it!
And this thread with chuck norris jokes, is it really a necessary thread? Necessary for crypto or the forum itself? Lets look at point 1 of the rules, it is called "No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads." There is also a foot note which contains the "Forum moderation policy". If you follow the link from the foot note you find some guidelines and they say also "No pointless or uninteresting threads."
I have written some words about that at point 1 of my explanation. And i think such stuff must be deleted like my post. Otherwise it is not fair! It broke the first rule long before i have done my post. Or not?

Point 25: If the admins ban me, then they make this forum less attractive for me and they have a one user less. (This happens also if they delete more posts in the same way like before)

Now it would be nice to get a little statement from a responsible users. Here is enough space in this thread to explain why my giveaway was deleted. How i can do it better and also why are useless threads without any relation to crypto or the forum are possible.

many thanks for the effort
with a friendly greeting
CoinFriend

sa_ddam213 (OP)

Activity: 251

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:31:02 AM

Money is now live on www.cryptopia.co.nz

Markets:
$$$/BTC
$$$/LTC
$$$/FTC
$$$/POP
$$$/HTML5

Fuck I hate this site
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:44:06 AM

the voting clock is off by a couple days, happened after "scheduled maintenance" was done.

weekly round was set to end a short while ago, now it says 2 days+ ...?

ptraf

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:13:42 PM

in login error

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:59:35 PM

Thanks for adding Zeitcoin. Gonna give your exchange a try. Smiley
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:24:54 AM

Thanks for adding Zeitcoin. Gonna give your exchange a try. Smiley

best exchange of the whole universe  Smiley

greenmo

Activity: 194

Mo Green

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:31:22 PM

I don't know when you did it, but thanks for adding PiggyCoin!  Oink!
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:23:49 AM

I don't know when you did it, but thanks for adding PiggyCoin!  Oink!
Oink !!
 Grin

My experience with the world best cryptocurrency exchange.
But please notice, the website is only few months young and just in the beginning!

Thanks sa_ddam213 and Hex,
for providing this wonderful website!

And i never stop providing my referral link for everyone who wants to check the website!
I invite everyone: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=CoinUser
And everybody can shoot me via PM to get a small reward for the sign up.
I give away some DOT coins (by my own, as long as i can).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: