Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com Relaunched! With CLAM!  (Read 11454 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 11:52:43 PM

I don't mind this, just pointing out that it's a zero sum game and new JD owners are making a quick buck.

Dooglus (the owner) has >5,000 BTC.  I doubt he is up for days on end trading CLAM Tongue

He is nice enough to give the BTC community (LTC and DOGE.) A place they can come fuck off, chat (sharing ideas is very powerful) and maybe even help their coin out.  When CLAM price goes up.. it goes up for everyone. Not just a select group...

Is he even the owner anymore? No mention about this CLAM thing from him as far as I can see.

He is the owner 100%.

If you follow his past post you will see he has been helping the CLAM team for some time.

I imagine we will get a official statement this afternoon typed via Deb signed off by Dooglus.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:01:10 AM

I still don't get it.
Why is it okay for doog to run a CLAM dice site but not a bitcoin dice site, when CLAM can be traded for bitcoin relatively easily?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:04:12 AM

I still don't get it.
Why is it okay for doog to run a CLAM dice site but not a bitcoin dice site, when CLAM can be traded for bitcoin relatively easily?

CLAM doesn't exchange to USD which is a big reason why the governments are busting BTC balls.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Bitcoin.Expert

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:05:16 AM

I don't mind this, just pointing out that it's a zero sum game and new JD owners are making a quick buck.

Dooglus (the owner) has >5,000 BTC.  I doubt he is up for days on end trading CLAM Tongue

He is nice enough to give the BTC community (LTC and DOGE.) A place they can come fuck off, chat (sharing ideas is very powerful) and maybe even help their coin out.  When CLAM price goes up.. it goes up for everyone. Not just a select group...

LOL, imagine if amazon, ebay, and paypal started accepting bitcoin and people were complaining that it was making bitcoin too valuable.

You're logic is flawed... Bitcoin is not one of hundred altcoins that were pump'n'dumped and there's lots of businesses already that accepts bitcoin.. like CLAM.. NOT. This CLAM is particularly silly also because it's build on the three most popular ones in a pretty useless way.

The OP has a small link to JD and a big bolded link to the trading place where CLAM is being pumped. So the purpose is obviously to increase trading of CLAM.

And if the site is still being run in Canada still, I don't see why the same requirements would apply as if it was running bitcoin.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:16:15 AM

I still don't get it.

CLAM doesn't exchange to USD which is a big reason why the governments are busting BTC balls.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.

I understand doog can't legally run a bitcoin dice site, as bitcoin can be exchanged to USD easily through bitcoin exchange.
But my point is, CLAM can be exchanged to bitcoin easily through altcoin exchange (and then can be exchanged to USD) as well.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:18:06 AM

I understand doog can't legally run a bitcoin dice site, as bitcoin can be exchanged to USD easily through bitcoin exchange.
But my point is, CLAM can be exchanged to bitcoin easily through altcoin exchange (and then can be exchanged to USD) as well.

Is that the reason why he is relaunching the site with CLAMS ? Smiley
I believe since a lot of people had CLAMS in May 2014, therefore the prices of CLAMS may not just go up. It will probably be dumped, or be stable.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:18:57 AM

I still don't get it.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.

Guess we will see how far down the rabbit hole regulators what to stick their noses...

I'm kinda digging the push from Republicans to not regulate it due to being so so so fucking new.

I believe since a lot of people had CLAMS in May 2014, therefore the prices of CLAMS may not just go up. It will probably be dumped, or be stable.

If only we had a crystal ball.

I personally am looking for .01 BTC Clams.

drcore

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:25:48 AM

wait just dice is back???  Shocked
Bitcoin.Expert

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:26:15 AM

I still don't get it.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.

Guess we will see how far down the rabbit hole regulators what to stick their noses...

I'm kinda digging the push from Republicans to not regulate it due to being so so so fucking new.

If only we had a crystal ball.

I personally am looking for .01 BTC Clams.

So what can Clams be used for, except as playmoney on JD or pump'n'dump scheme? I get that it can be fun to play around with, but please...
Bitcoin.Expert

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:27:47 AM

wait just dice is back???  Shocked

Not really, it's back for playmoney or to pump'n'dump CLAM... I'm not sure which is the point. A statement from dooglus could be useful.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:32:49 AM

This belongs in altcoins, doesn't accept Bitcoin at all.
Bitcoin.Expert

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:34:28 AM

Very true. Or in the Clamtalk forum, if one exists.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:35:04 AM

You use Bitcoin to claim, I believe it directly helps and effects BTC + brings more value.

Not saying it doesn't belong in the alt section, but I think this is worthy of here due to how directly connected to BTC it is + doesn't take any mining power away.

I think this is falls in the OK to post here section Smiley

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:36:04 AM

You use Bitcoin to claim, I believe it directly helps and effects BTC + brings more value.

Not saying it doesn't belong in the alt section, but I think this is worthy of here due to how directly connected to BTC it is + doesn't take any mining power away.

There are numerous altcoins that distributed altcoins to those who can sign with Bitcoin addresses.

That doesn't change the fact it's an altcoin, or the fact that this belongs in alternate cryptocurrency.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 12:39:04 AM

There are numerous altcoins that distributed altcoins to those who can sign with Bitcoin addresses.

That doesn't change the fact it's an altcoin, or the fact that this belongs in alternate cryptocurrency.

Show no love, get no love I guess...

Play your card how you wish Tongue

I think there is a strong possiblity JD comes back with BTC after all the regulation shit dies down.

I imagine we will see a official statement later this evening.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:44:06 AM

Not bad for the first day.
Bitcoin.Expert

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:57:04 AM

Not bad for the first day.

Except it's playmoney...
drcore

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:05:56 AM

oh got me all excited for nothing lol. If clam or this alt coin is has no value.. then nvm.

Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:08:44 AM

oh got me all excited for nothing lol. If clam or this alt coin is has no value.. then nvm.

it has a value 1 = .0015btc for now
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

On what calculation is the future value of .01 BTC for 1 CLAM based on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: