Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:09:16 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 02:38:45 PM by sofu

Few things to announce.

• I am talking with DJThistle, who's a great trader and a good teacher. He might join our team on AK and teach people about trading and TA.

wow DJThistle. A guy that charges people for teaching some trading advice. People must be retarded to pay someone for this.

BTW he was hyping promtheus shitcoins in the past and told people his TA was right after the pnd group pumped or dumped the coin.

FULL OF SHIT and BAD PLAYER!!!

His page is http://www.coinstreetnews.com

Very inventive and nice lack of manipulation  Grin:

Members of prometheus pump and dump group  (07-2014):

afrocrypto
ahmad
blackberrycubed
boiceybtc
boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
chrisgyro
colonelortega Markus Manu
cryptowest
djthistle01
durkadurka
enron
esurdam
gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
ganion7
halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
jerrylittlemars
jin
jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
kidfire00-josh Josh
kingtuna
lena.pkr
leomonwoot Leo Woot
Enjoy.
litebtc litebtc
litepresence
lynchy
Moosa
mrkk
ninjatrader
sir.jacoo
<3 Att
sominexx sominexx .
thekoolio
wp1980 Nolan
zen

Must be the new manipulation /closed door deals  strategy

-Make an ICO
-Kiss peoples ass while ICO is running
-disappear after that and make some shady excuses
-wait for the price is at the bottom and buy up cheap coins from impatience bagholders
-release news and pump it

Remember Sembro Token with ninjatrader. Devs magically gone after ICO and price dropped from ~4k to 100SAT

If all that is not working he have at least the ICO money  

Allways DYOR  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:45:55 AM

Once again, he logs in but avoid his thread.

First it was his mother in the hospital, then it was the Holidays and what is it now?

Avoiding questions concerning the ico. How the fuck can you be all active while the ico is ongoing and then all of a sudden disapear in your little corner? wtf is this bullshit
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:08:33 AM

First it was his mother in the hospital, then it was the Holidays and what is it now?

Avoiding questions concerning the ico. How the fuck can you be all active while the ico is ongoing and then all of a sudden disapear in your little corner? wtf is this bullshit

1. He's shaking out people to sell so him and his friends can buy cheap before finally doing work
2. He's another person who has made a scam coin with no intention of further development
or
3. He's just lazy and has other priorities

I'm going with number 1
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:41:13 AM

1. He's shaking out people to sell so him and his friends can buy cheap before finally doing work
2. He's another person who has made a scam coin with no intention of further development
or

I'm going with number 1

A mix of the 3 together id say.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

or

I'm going with number 1

I would say you can't mix #2 with #1. You can't have no intention of further development and also be waiting to do work to make it worth more.

My 2 cents: It's #1, why? Because it came right out of his mouth, so to speak:

Nice dinner, and hope your mother is ok. Money and health are different , i am not some kind of evil. Drinking white wine here, cheers !!

(...cut for space...)
What I'm trying to do here is give the chance to more people accumulate cheap coins from different exchanges. That's how crypto (SHOULD) work.
What would the point be if 10 "whales" controlled the entire market? You'd have to play by their rules, not them by your rules.
While considering that, and having me here, being active and communicating with everyone, even that "everyone" is pissed, frustrated, or whatever psychological state. I'm still here. You know many people who'd do that?
(...cut for space...)
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:46:31 PM

or

I'm going with number 1

I would say you can't mix #2 with #1. You can't have no intention of further development and also be waiting to do work to make it worth more.

My 2 cents: It's #1, why? Because it came right out of his mouth, so to speak:

Nice dinner, and hope your mother is ok. Money and health are different , i am not some kind of evil. Drinking white wine here, cheers !!

(...cut for space...)
What I'm trying to do here is give the chance to more people accumulate cheap coins from different exchanges. That's how crypto (SHOULD) work.
What would the point be if 10 "whales" controlled the entire market? You'd have to play by their rules, not them by your rules.
While considering that, and having me here, being active and communicating with everyone, even that "everyone" is pissed, frustrated, or whatever psychological state. I'm still here. You know many people who'd do that?
(...cut for space...)
He is stinky liar and alcoholic.  Angry
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:00:52 PM

or

I'm going with number 1
wake up mate
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:10:10 PM

Any addiction is bad for man.

Well it is year 2015 and a great time to reset the goals. Now it is time for less alcohol and more work for the Kingdom.

Dev, the proposition is fair enough, much better than this one:  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K3E5tLoado

CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:47:50 PM

or

I'm going with number 1
wake up mate

No, I shall keep believing!!
moneyflow

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:45:41 AM

Well the game is pretty much over here
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:34:02 PM

Has anyone had a look at Keyser's trust rating ?

Is he one of the Cryptorush scammers ?

EDIT

I'm fairly certain that he is Greek, not Russian.

About all I know (from announcements coming out of Cryptorush) is that Cryptorush somehow managed to get itself deeply in debt, was sold, and the new owners are being slow about getting the thing back up and running. Not that I ever really had anything in Cryptorush, but it is just a tad suspicious that they can't even find a decent development team who can get them going again.

Everything about ...debt/new owners are pure lies Wink

Owner/owners of cryptorush.in steal coins and now smiling and tanning on sun

I give positive trust to user phonebloks (looks like he is banned as we did not hear from him recenty) for his effort and will to solve cryptorush.in case and help other members. Unfortunately he gets ban and negative trust for his effort Cheesy

Devianttwo is confirmed owner of cryptorush.in and coins lost in this exchange was not refunded. Therefore I put negative feedback on his account

Devianttwo still did not confirmed or deny connection between keyzersoze and cryptorush.in. Therefore I put negative feedback on keyzersoozes account for possible connection in this scam.

I kindly ask you - other members of this forum, support my decision (by giving me positive trust or support my decistion by post reply ... or just +1) Wink

If devianttwo confirms that keyzersoze was not part of his team, I will remove negative trust
You're a retard, phonetard.

Here you go, more period.

At least, stop posting the same retarded smileys, maybe people wont notice that's you.
Change way of typing as well.

You don't have to remove your useless negative trust point.

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:54:10 PM

EDIT

About all I know (from announcements coming out of Cryptorush) is that Cryptorush somehow managed to get itself deeply in debt, was sold, and the new owners are being slow about getting the thing back up and running. Not that I ever really had anything in Cryptorush, but it is just a tad suspicious that they can't even find a decent development team who can get them going again.

I give positive trust to user phonebloks (looks like he is banned as we did not hear from him recenty) for his effort and will to solve cryptorush.in case and help other members. Unfortunately he gets ban and negative trust for his effort Cheesy

Devianttwo is confirmed owner of cryptorush.in and coins lost in this exchange was not refunded. Therefore I put negative feedback on his account

Devianttwo still did not confirmed or deny connection between keyzersoze and cryptorush.in. Therefore I put negative feedback on keyzersoozes account for possible connection in this scam.

I kindly ask you - other members of this forum, support my decision (by giving me positive trust or support my decistion by post reply ... or just +1) Wink

If devianttwo confirms that keyzersoze was not part of his team, I will remove negative trust

At least, stop posting the same retarded smileys, maybe people wont notice that's you.

Neither of them, he is Serbian.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51450.msg9967890#msg9967890
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896485.msg9868679#msg9868679

Why he ever started this coin. Nothing is happening, empty website with a dead forum and stray BCT thread full of negative with no signs for positive changes. Something went wrong from the start it seems, he is a trader, so ICO funds might get invested in something with a bad result.

Well, s**t happens but life goes on. Wink Maybe he will return some day and pump his coin through the roof, or maybe not.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:24:11 PM

EDIT

Neither of them, he is Serbian.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51450.msg9967890#msg9967890
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896485.msg9868679#msg9868679

Why he ever started this coin. Nothing is happening, empty website with a dead forum and stray BCT thread full of negative with no signs for positive changes. Something went wrong from the start it seems, he is a trader, so ICO funds might get invested in something with a bad result.

Well, s**t happens but life goes on. Wink Maybe he will return some day and pump his coin through the roof, or maybe not.

Whatever nationality he is, he was speaking in Greek while chatting on C-Cex's troll box, about 2 weeks ago.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:25:29 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 02:28:37 PM by KeyserSozeMC

I'm Serbian, raised in Greece, I speak 4 languages. You'll see me speaking in different languages.
I have no connection to CR, lol. Do a little bit more research.
Person who was giving me negative trust about CR has no proof (he has/had 4 accounts). At the end, I realized he's a scammer who operated a scam exchange and got eaten by CR. I was promoting them back then. That's the entire "connection" I had with that exchange.
I promoted bittrex as well. (If something happens to bittrex, you gonna go after me? Or even if something happens to EmpoEX lol.)

Regarding ICO funds. They're sitting on a wallet. Around 7BTC. (Where are the rest? You can find the answer in this thread. Wont bother feeding the trolls Smiley )

Just avoiding to post in the thread while you people believe in any crap you see on the internet. Specifically on this cancerogenic forum, where most of people don't even get involved with specific coins, but they push their own agenda because they hold other coins.

Like I mentioned. People shall accumulate.

PS: How I ended CR accusations/drama: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.msg8267109#msg8267109
Is it weird to be hated when you decline an offer? Smiley

PS2: Hippie, there were no "scammers" in CR. CR was hacked and there's ton of proof for that.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:03:44 PM

Regarding ICO funds. They're sitting on a wallet. Around 7BTC.

By the end of the week you will be able to buy yourself a meal with those 7 bitcoin
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:05:24 PM

By the end of the week you will be able to buy yourself a meal with those 7 bitcoin
And this is the reason I avoid visiting the forum that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEBP9dpVM70

BobSlurpee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:14:26 PM

Heh. Yes, you have proven there is no point in you visiting this thread.
Was just a joke about the falling price of bitcoin. Hopefully it falls to $10
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:20:08 PM

Heh. Yes, you have proven there is no point in you visiting this thread.
Was just a joke about the falling price of bitcoin. Hopefully it falls to $10
I want it at $80.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:58:43 PM

And this is the reason I avoid visiting the forum that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEBP9dpVM70

Awesome video, yes a good time to be buying btc imho
moneyflow

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:37:34 PM

I'm Serbian, raised in Greece, I speak 4 languages. You'll see me speaking in different languages.
I have no connection to CR, lol. Do a little bit more research.
Person who was giving me negative trust about CR has no proof (he has/had 4 accounts). At the end, I realized he's a scammer who operated a scam exchange and got eaten by CR. I was promoting them back then. That's the entire "connection" I had with that exchange.
I promoted bittrex as well. (If something happens to bittrex, you gonna go after me? Or even if something happens to EmpoEX lol.)

Regarding ICO funds. They're sitting on a wallet. Around 7BTC. (Where are the rest? You can find the answer in this thread. Wont bother feeding the trolls Smiley )

Just avoiding to post in the thread while you people believe in any crap you see on the internet. Specifically on this cancerogenic forum, where most of people don't even get involved with specific coins, but they push their own agenda because they hold other coins.

Like I mentioned. People shall accumulate.

PS: How I ended CR accusations/drama: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.msg8267109#msg8267109
Is it weird to be hated when you decline an offer? Smiley

PS2: Hippie, there were no "scammers" in CR. CR was hacked and there's ton of proof for that.

Can you update the op with the ico btc adress and how the earlier btc were spent? I dont think anyone should be searching the thread in order to have this information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: