Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KING] Kingdom Coin X13, 1.9M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges  (Read 84362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:32:25 AM

You have now stated twice to "learn to read" and pointed me to the first page of this thread where you say where the ICO funds went.  No where on the front page do I see you saying to drank it up, only the original promise of what you were going to do with them.  I don't get this but it sure feels like more sarcasm to me!  Suppose I have lost enough time today over this, wish you had just been straight up from the start and just spilled the reality out for us all.

Sad day in crypto..............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:34:54 AM

Learn to read. It's already stated in the thread.

Learn respect other people and as I asked - stop playing like a fool. I also said that you can't talk to me in this manner, because I didn't deserve it. If you continue to be that sarcastic, you will not like the consequences. To make everything clear - I told him that this coin will surely die and with my posts I just wanted to help him in some way, because I felt him as a honest person.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:41:23 AM

You have now stated twice to "learn to read" and pointed me to the first page of this thread where you say where the ICO funds went.  No where on the front page do I see you saying to drank it up, only the original promise of what you were going to do with them.  I don't get this but it sure feels like more sarcasm to me!  Suppose I have lost enough time today over this, wish you had just been straight up from the start and just spilled the reality out for us all.

Sad day in crypto..............
"Learn to read" wasn't aimed at you, Jim.

Learn to read. It's already stated in the thread.

Learn respect other people and as I asked - stop playing like a fool. I also said that you can't talk to me in this manner, because I didn't deserve it. If you continue to be that sarcastic, you will not like the consequences. To make everything clear - I told him that this coin will surely die and with my posts I just wanted to help him in some way, because I felt him as a honest person.
And this is the reason you said it wont succeed.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:43:07 AM

Why not post everything? I have nothing to hide.

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:45:58 AM

Then post it, lol.
Have a good night, near 2AM.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:49:25 AM

So this is how it goes?

You are really running away with the funds? Earlier on skype you said you wouldn't hand them over and now you say you spent it all?

How shameless can you be at this point?

In any case, it is a big lack of respect to hand the coin over to a team who only has plans on making a news website.

Get them to find their writers first and establish a contract with their writers if they want to take over.

This joke has lasted enough as it is, my offer still stand if you are willing to hand over the remaining ICO funds to sustain the website.

Everyone has problems in their life, everyone supported you when your mom was in the hospital ( im even questioning if this story wasn't made up now) You messed so much people up with your ICO and now your trying to bring up pity on you pretending you have drinking problems so big that you actually spent all the btc's into it? Sure what about you show the main BTC adress of the ICO so we can at least track what actually happened with the funds since day 1?

Making up lies after lies aren't you tired of taking this road?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:49:46 AM

Then post it, lol.
Have a good night, near 2AM.

Sure.. stop feeding the trolls until they learn how to read. Be carefull when you are sober though.

snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:25:27 AM

It was a pretty clear shitcoin from the get go already. but its still disgusting how scammer runs with funds.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:28:25 AM

IMO all of hero members who were testified about his reliability should got a negativ on their accounts.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:32:06 AM

IMO all of hero members who were testified about his reliability should got a negativ on their accounts.

Yup I agree
Also KING is a good name for a coin and there is money to be made with an already launched coin. Especially if you start stockpiling them now. I'm trying to think of a good idea that it could be used for, outside of an altcoin news website.  

edit - would be good for a gambling/poker/card game website
change the logo to

https://i.imgur.com/bexyjTU.png

Ok now just have to make a great functional website
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:46:18 AM

It was a pretty clear shitcoin from the get go already. but its still disgusting how scammer runs with funds.

Actually it seems he didn't run with them, he drinked 'em away.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:52:30 AM

I just got contacted by VIOR team. They are willing to take over www.altcoinkingdom.com

How do you guys feel about this?

Sure if you give them OUR funds we gave YOU to advance THIS project.....otherwise it seems very silly to turn over a project without ANY funds to advance it.
Jim, clam the fuck down man. I fucked up, I get it. You don't have to be like that.
Can I do something to change the past? No. Can I do something to make this thing work out again? Yes.
Bare with me.

You can turn yourself in to the police!  But are you enough man to do it?

Why do people buy into coins like this? He is insulting people and giving them the finger. Can we make a quiz about the next name of the coin he is going to make next after this coin?  KING Dark?  Grin

Its lot of fun to read this thread.
Safty

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:54:43 AM

How much btc was collected in ICO?
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:04:05 AM

How much btc was collected in ICO?

250000 * 0.00007500 = 18.75 BTC

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:53:20 AM

dude this is crypto, if your gonna GOX just come back with a new account...it's like filing crypto bankrupcy.
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:54:58 AM

I just found out about this today and it's just weird, why gox with 18btc? that's nothing, really.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:59:36 AM

That's not me. I didn't create another @ThisWeeksCoin, I assume it's you, who posted this.

Regarding KING coin, I can't find any partners.

Hippie, I'll bid wherever I want, that's not your business. ICO KING coins are still sitting on the same address they were deposited when I first withdrew them.

I'm not capable of running a blog, where I can't find people who'll write for the blog. Most of people I found/asked, they ask $20+ for an article, up to 500 words.
Tried to find people with no writing experience, so I give them a chance to get on their feet through AK project, but they asked for money too. Which is totally understandable.

I gave that twitter account to a guy, who offered me a good amount of BTC. I don't know what's he doing or what is he going to do with it.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm leaving crypto for some personal reasons. (Start your conspiracy theories.)

- Don't quote 1 year old posts and connect them with this project, you look silly. (MAX coin post)
- I realize I f**ked up with this project.

Wannabe trolls, start being smart again.

Peace out.

PS: I'll be involved with altcoins although. If I find any profitable coins I'll tweet them on my twitter, so you guys try and get some money.
That's the best I can do.

LMAO. Thats the most retarded shit I ever heard.

- running away with ICO money
- telling people you are to stupid for this project and you leave crypto
- and you really think someone trust you and will buy shitcoins on your calls that you bought cheap with the ICO money?

There, gave you some entertainment, now you'll have something to talk about when you get grandkids.

Start the show. Keyser is out.

I apologize to everyone who had interests in this project.
Trolls, get a life.

What you have done here constitutes fraud in many/most countries.

If you really are sorry, refund my ICO buy in.

1PijcWRJEXM6bRqv2shxiZscC3Xxm8VoV9

Btw, IT IS my/our business if/when you appear to be using our investment for other purposes.

SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:51:00 AM

I warned so many people about this. Did anyone really think their ICO market cap price of $65,000 could really be sustained by an obvious scammer with nothing. Dev dumped his ICO right off the bat, classic.
BobSlurpee

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:55:37 AM

I warned so many people about this. Did anyone really think their ICO market cap price of $65,000 could really be sustained by an obvious scammer with nothing. Dev dumped his ICO right off the bat, classic.

He had a twitter account and half a website Cry
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:02:54 AM

He had a twitter account and half a website Cry

And positive trust and was a senior member.

His whole complaint was that is was hard to set up writers for the project, that they wanted to be paid, wasn't that what the ICO funds were for, furthering the altcoin kingdom project by paying for hosting and articles?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: