Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of Huge Hosting Mine Under Construction, (Dec 2015 Update: We've moved)  (Read 54115 times)
aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:55:58 AM

What machines you will use there?

All of their room is for rent, they aren't hosting anything in particular, Well except for the fact they have to be ASICS I think.

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
Bonio

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:44:11 PM

All very impressive but is this still viable with the current price? I would have though investors will be very nervous right now.

Do you have any pics of the miners running?

aDude

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:54:42 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 05:44:18 AM by aDude

glad to see that old building put to some kind of use, losing that plant was a big hit to the area. my friends dad worked there for years as a forklift operator.
sevenseas

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:06:50 PM

Hope, this mining farm will be at least 1 year with such price and hashrate difficulties...
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:23:12 PM

All very impressive but is this still viable with the current price? I would have though investors will be very nervous right now.

12-month pre-payment plan ($80/kwh), 2 TH/s:

If you have the most efficient miners at .5 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $80, you are sitting at net $57/mo.
If you have the average miners at .7 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $112, you are sitting at net $25/mo.
If you have old miners at 1.0 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $160, you are sitting at negative $23/mo.

Buy & Hold
aDude

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:37:02 AM

If you have the most efficient miners at .5 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $80, you are sitting at net $57/mo.
If you have the average miners at .7 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $112, you are sitting at net $25/mo.
If you have old miners at 1.0 J/GH, income is $137/mo, hosting is $160, you are sitting at negative $23/mo.

and that doesnt include hardware either. seeing as most miners are at least $500 + shipping. that leaves you with negative numbers, even at $80 a month.
aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:38:22 AM

and that doesnt include hardware either. seeing as most miners are at least $500 + shipping. that leaves you with negative numbers, even at $80 a month.
your reply doesnt exactly make since because thats how an investment works. If you have a 1,000 investment plan that can garuntee you ROI in the first month its a ponzi or similar scam.

If you mine in 90% of the US in your personal home with personal power rates your ROI chances will be slimmer than with ASICSPACE

Take a look at your power bills if your paying more than 0.1 a KWH then your paying more than asicspace charges you and you also have 0 insurance and you must listen to your nagging wife/gf about all the heat and noise of your miners.

An antminer s5 at asicspace will ROI in about 8 months if the price stays as low as it is if it goes up then your looking easily at 100 day roi (normal ROI for ASIC mining equipment at least on all of mine)

If nothing changes all year (price or difficulty ) youll make 200$ easy with an s5 and a 1 year contract at asicspace.

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 04:21:03 AM

your reply doesnt exactly make since because thats how an investment works. If you have a 1,000 investment plan that can garuntee you ROI in the first month its a ponzi or similar scam.

If you mine in 90% of the US in your personal home with personal power rates your ROI chances will be slimmer than with ASICSPACE

Take a look at your power bills if your paying more than 0.1 a KWH then your paying more than asicspace charges you and you also have 0 insurance and you must listen to your nagging wife/gf about all the heat and noise of your miners.

An antminer s5 at asicspace will ROI in about 8 months if the price stays as low as it is if it goes up then your looking easily at 100 day roi (normal ROI for ASIC mining equipment at least on all of mine)

If nothing changes all year (price or difficulty ) youll make 200$ easy with an s5 and a 1 year contract at asicspace.

To someone who has already bought their miner, what they paid for it is a sunk cost. The question is can they save money by switching to us? For a lot of our customers, the answer is yes.

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
aDude

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:42:14 AM

i think you proved my point with your last sentence... IF nothing changes you'll make $200, thats a big IF. I'm not saying you will/should ROI in a month, as you seem to presume. im doubting you will ROI at all in some cases, regardless of whose service you use. I understand perfectly the point in using a hosted service for those that are not located where power is cheap, in fact i would question the logic of anyone NOT using a service that can save them both time and money at the same time.
everlast25

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

But how do we know that it is real pictures?
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:21:24 PM

Are you guys still continuing with the construction operation even after the price drops ?
Just curious, how profitable is mining now days ?

DirTdel

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:11:48 AM

I have no affiliation with acIcspace.  However they did allow me to visit the almost completed facility 2 weeks ago.  Yes, I can tell you it is real.
SBear

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:47:36 AM

I have no affiliation with acIcspace.  However they did allow me to visit the almost completed facility 2 weeks ago.  Yes, I can tell you it is real.

What kind of vibe did you get from the place?
DirTdel

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:06:41 AM

I am a licensed electrician, so I paid extra attention to the electrical work.  It is all first class work, done completely to NEC code.  All brand new electrical panels and transformers.  All wiring is in trays or enclosed in emt.  Usually if you look inside of a breaker panel, it looks like a jumble of wires.  Here all wiring in the breaker panels is prescise, wire are bent at 90 degree bends.  Even better work than I do.  Definatly quality work on the part of the electricians.

The facility is an older building, that has been closed for 10 or more years.  I was familiar with the building when I was given the directions to find it.  It is concrete tilt-up construction.  The part of the builing complex they have located in has an extremely high ceiling, 30 or more feet high. The heat will naturally raise up above the racks of equipment, even before you take into account the hvac system.

The only thing that appear to be brand new in the facility was the metal racks.  They looked like they might have been used, but I don't know that.

If I wanted to place my miners in a facility, this one would definatly one of the finalists to pick from.  Asicspac's is proud of their facility, and they should be.
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:03:58 PM

Are you guys still continuing with the construction operation even after the price drops ?
Just curious, how profitable is mining now days ?

Yes, it looks like they are about to lose a lot of money...
joyteq

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 02:11:40 PM

I visited their site last week.  I am not an electrician and did not look inside the panels, so I can't comment about what DirTdel said about the wiring as I'm not an expert in that side of things, but everything else he said I can confirm.  It's a real place.  There were already lots of equipment from various manufactuers already there and running (lots of gear made from China and Isreal).

The funniest thing (to me anyway) was that there was about 30 or 40 BFL Monarch's that a customer sent them, but didn't realize they needed to provide their own power supplies or a computer of any kind to connect to the USB ports, so they were just sitting there waiting for the customer to ship them the power supplies so they could plug them in.  It's surprising to me that a customer would jump into mining by buying so much gear, signing a hosting contract, and have absoutely no idea what kind of equipment they were buying and what was necessary to hook it up.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:12:31 AM

Good place!!
And good luck with your project

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:34:36 AM

I wonder if any of the massive company's are actually making any coin or profit now that a lot of pools and miners are switching off due to the prices crashing down and diff spiking insanely high. No doubt some will if free energy and lots of investors to cover them for low times like this. going to take some serious work to get prices back up if it continues to fall. I bet some coins that a new coin will strive in 2015 for a new altcoin to over take the BTC market if it continues on down trends.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:45:17 AM

Please dont ever talk about investment again, you're a clueless moron.

There is something called " Risk". Investment is about Reward/Risk. You're all talking about reward like its a sure thing.

Welcome to my ignore noobs
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:48:10 AM

To someone who has already bought their miner, what they paid for it is a sunk cost. The question is can they save money by switching to us? For a lot of our customers, the answer is yes.

The next question they should ask is..... what do they have as a guarantee that you dont close down and take their hardware? even if you agree to ship their hardware back, the cost of shipping alone (round trip) would negate any saving they have from electrical cost.

In other words: they take MORE risk to send hardware to some guy on forums. I dont care if you post pics of your mansion and mistress. Your company is younger than my pimple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: