Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dr-Bitcoin.com Really High Return - Grow your bitcoins 8% Monthly  (Read 5922 times)
expert-lister (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:41:42 PM

This thread is almost as good as a "GROW YOUR DICK 4" IN 4 WEEKS. EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS HOW AND IS DOING IT. JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TAKE YOUR MONEY. ILL TELL YOU HOW I PROMISE. GUARANTEED 'RETURN'." advertisement.

you will always lose your money and your life, do you know why? because you don't know who is good or who is bad for you and because you will not trust anyone in your life and your risk is zero.For your trusted, i convinced my team for escrow service but i think you're sleep. No problem, because investors vote's is important for us and you will see in future.  Wink

Liberty...
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

Post your traders' history from the past 7 days. Show me the 2.5% est gain in this week's time. Show me.

Have you started an identity escrow thread with trusted escrow? Do you have a 100% match of trade funds you can store in escrow as to protect investors? Have you put said funds in an escrow? Do you have any idea how bitcointalk.org works? Have you been on this forum longer than your account registration date? Methinksnot.

In fact, looking at your 12.16.2013 registration date(and lack of providing your personal forum account name(s) ), it seems you jumped on right as the boom happened. Like you have been cultivating this account just to suckle on the tit of gullible BTC.org users one 0.01 BTC at a time.

Joey....?

.............. Is that you?!?!?!?!?!?!!
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:04:11 PM

Basically I am saying that the user should deposit 1btc and then 1 coin should be given to an escrow agent as a money back gurentee
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

Basically I am saying that the user should deposit 1btc and then 1 coin should be given to an escrow agent as a money back gurentee

Thanks for your explain,

As you know, our system is investment such as PAMM account, but without using meta trader or pamm account.
You can see all pamm systems that how it work.
Similar to:
https://www.instaforex.com/ir/for_pamm_investors.php
http://alpari-forex.com/en/investor/pamm/investors/
etc
Anyway, We're trader so we can't unused any money.
If 1BTC give to an escrow so investors how can get profit? because 1BTC is unused and we just trading with our own money, so benefit is for owns. I think my words is rational.

Liberty...
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:59:04 PM

If 1BTC give to an escrow so investors how can get profit? because 1BTC is unused and we just trading with our own money, so benefit is for owns. I think my words is rational.
You already got your answer:

to run a business like this, you should have a reserve equal to the sum you receive from your first month of clientelle.
brokers do not trade from client funds, brokers trade from their own reserve, clients are paid their portion of the profit after you have done the trade.

you can't just say

'give us your money and we will trade with it'

that's not how it works. in normal circumstance, a broker is doing it as a full time job because they are good at it.
if they are good at it, they will have full reserve to secure the assets of their customers.

Escrow deposit can be released step by step each time interest is paid to customers.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

Thanks for your explain,

As you know, our system is investment such as PAMM account, but without using meta trader or pamm account.
Similar to:
etc
You're kidding me right? You posted a screenshot of a supposed balance of 57.+ BTC in your 'traders and investors' account and you can't escrow 1BTC?? You're insane to be asking for investors on this forum with an attitude like that.

Quoted for proof of post:
Can we get some idetification? Your personal bitcointalk forum account names? Your trade history proof? Photo Identification? Proof of address? The wallet that guarantees all of the investment back?
Good questions,
First i have question, do you know who owns bitcoin trading platforms? - similar to BTC-e or other company - Have you ever seen the them?

For the security we can’t send any proof of address, the prevent misuse of photo identity and proof of residence.
You can see our address in Comodo certificate,  It’s available and verified.

Our balance in btc-e:

expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Thanks for your explain,

Similar to:
etc
You're kidding me right? You posted a screenshot of a supposed balance of 57.+ BTC in your 'traders and investors' account and you can't escrow 1BTC?? You're insane to be asking for investors on this forum with an attitude like that.

Quoted for proof of post:
Can we get some idetification? Your personal bitcointalk forum account names? Your trade history proof? Photo Identification? Proof of address? The wallet that guarantees all of the investment back?
Good questions,
First i have question, do you know who owns bitcoin trading platforms? - similar to BTC-e or other company - Have you ever seen the them?

For the security we can’t send any proof of address, the prevent misuse of photo identity and proof of residence.
You can see our address in Comodo certificate,  It’s available and verified.

Our balance in btc-e:

Please understand my words then send post.
I can send BTC to escrow. 1BTC is example and 1BTC invest from investor.

Liberty...
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:19:42 PM

You already got your answer:

to run a business like this, you should have a reserve equal to the sum you receive from your first month of clientelle.
brokers do not trade from client funds, brokers trade from their own reserve, clients are paid their portion of the profit after you have done the trade.

you can't just say

'give us your money and we will trade with it'

that's not how it works. in normal circumstance, a broker is doing it as a full time job because they are good at it.
if they are good at it, they will have full reserve to secure the assets of their customers.

Escrow deposit can be released step by step each time interest is paid to customers.

+1
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:25:24 PM

Good, Please give me an example.
1BTC invest from Investor >> escrow >> Dr. Bitcoin trader

Liberty...
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:10:29 PM

Good, Please give me an example.
1BTC invest from Investor >> escrow >> Dr. Bitcoin trader
Example.

DrBTC sends 1BTC to John K. (Trusted forum escrow service).

John K. confirms receipt of said funds. John K. holds onto said funds as a fail safe for investors.

After John K. confirms he is holding the funds, you post proof in your thread and begin requesting (up to) 1 BTC of investments from members.

Members will now feel safe sending you (combined/up to) 1 BTC for trading investments.

If Dr. Bitcoin can not deliver said 8% return in the guaranteed time frame, or if at any time Dr. Bitcoin breaks any part of the initial agreement, the escrow funds will be distributed to members who otherwise would have lost their investment.

If Dr. Bitcoin can deliver as promised, his 1 BTC will stay in escrow after his payouts, to assume the spot for new investor security. You have to keep track of your members, payments, escrow funding, etc. Publicly if you want the utmost transparency to show investors this is a sweeter than cherry pie deal.

If Dr. Bitcoin would like to accept larger investments, larger escrow holdings are relevant. If Dr. Bitcoin would like to cease all services, his escrow BTC will be returned in a timely manner. As do investors expect the same.

Until you prove, through a method like this, that you are a trusted and reliable source, it will be very difficult to fund your project/service.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:37:40 PM

John K. confirms receipt of said funds. John K. holds onto said funds as a fail safe for investors.

After John K. confirms he is holding the funds, you post proof in your thread and begin requesting (up to) 1 BTC of investments from members.

That doesnt make sense. Why would someone give 1BTC in escrow, and then find someone else to refund that same 1BTC ? The OP might just as well 'invest' with that 1 BTC and keep the "profits" for himself.

And that exposes precisely why this is a 100% guaranteed ponzi: if OP really could make anything close to 8+% per month, he wouldnt need to seek investors here, he'd be filthy rich. More over, he wouldnt pay out 8% to investors and only keep crumbs for himself, one would be crazy to pay 8% per month when you get investments and loans for a tiny fraction of that. Heck, even credit cards are cheaper. Or loan sharks.

MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:20:12 AM

Thanks for your explain,

Similar to:
etc

btc-e offers PAMM accounts. Set up your own account on there, trade for 30 days and if you do the promised returns I will invest 1 BTC in you personally on the PAMM site.

https://pamm.btc-e.com/en/Pamm/anatolio

This allows us to follow your trading strategy, and you can take fees from profits.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:43:09 AM

That doesnt make sense. Why would someone give 1BTC in escrow, and then find someone else to refund that same 1BTC ? The OP might just as well 'invest' with that 1 BTC and keep the "profits" for himself.

And that exposes precisely why this is a 100% guaranteed ponzi: if OP really could make anything close to 8+% per month, he wouldnt need to seek investors here, he'd be filthy rich. More over, he wouldnt pay out 8% to investors and only keep crumbs for himself, one would be crazy to pay 8% per month when you get investments and loans for a tiny fraction of that. Heck, even credit cards are cheaper. Or loan sharks.
Or users can escrow their funds to the escrow wallet. Dr. BTC Trades on said 'escrow funds' with his funds, until he can prove the gigantic claimed return. He asked for an example. If you have a better one, please post it Smiley

Although I feel MrW hit it quite well.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:28:52 AM

No escrow, no coins, bro

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:52:22 AM

Thank you for comments.I'll consult with team

Liberty...
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:28:01 PM

Your offer is good but we can't send 1BTC to escrow service for 1BTCinvest from investors, because our 1BTC will be unused in trading, and our project to be pointless.

Our offer for all:
- We'll be change our design.member can register in website and invest from account.
- Escrow service can be access to our btc-e.com account and report it to members.

In this case, if even we loss 0.01BTC, escrow can report to all members, also escrow can send btc's to investors from our btc-e account.

Liberty...
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:36:21 PM

Your offer is good but we can't send 1BTC to escrow service for 1BTCinvest from investors, because our 1BTC will be unused in trading, and our project to be pointless.

this is why proper brokers hold a reserve. as stated.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:36:40 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 11:47:35 AM by expert-lister

Happy new year and merry Christmas to Bitcointalk members!

More: https://dr-bitcoin.com/component/k2/item/65-dr-bitcoin-christmas-gift

Liberty...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: