Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBetTips | ✓ Big Discount for the first month ✓ | 41W2D32L | PROFIT GUARANTEE✓  (Read 6267 times)
Vani

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

Thanks for listening to the feedback and providing free tips. I appreciate that. As return: I have no signature. If you pm me (or put it as a reply here) the signature code (you like to see) - I will place your signature and keep it for at least 2 weeks or maybe longer. For free.
Water_kel (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:56:10 PM

Hmm... 0.8 BTC is just one third of an iphone. Many people buy new iphone, ipad every year.  Undecided
And we have done the calculation. With just 20 Euro for every tip and 60% hit rate. You earn a very good profit.

We seem this project as an investment. Just like stock and cryptocurrencies investing.
This is not a game for those who bet 2 Euro every bet.
We are here for profit, earn money.

I agree with that. To make profit you will have to bet a lot more than 2 euro for a single bet. But (maybe) from the perspective of readers of this thread: when people buy an Iphone they get an Iphone. When people on this forum - a forum where scammers are active, a lot of shady things happens and big promises are made by a lot of persons that can fulfill those promises - considering buying your tips for 0.8 bitcoin, they have to believe a guy on a bitcoin forum named Water-Kel, that:
- The tips are profitable on the long term.
- They will receive the tips as promised.

So, I think you need to build trust before you can ask 0.8 bitcoin or lower the price so people will accept the above risks.

Don't see this as negative talk - I respect your service - but I try to think realistic and try to think as a reader of this thread. I will keep an eye on this thread and for sure thinking about all you have said. Keep up the good work!
I stand your points. Time can build up the reputation of our service.
May be we will consider to largely lower the membership fee for the first month-just for the first month to build up our image.
I will inform you after discussing with my team.
After the discussion, we decided that a big discount can be given just for the first month.
But at least we want 3 subscribers at one time for that big discount.
If you are interested, send me a PM or email to bitbettips@gmail.com
First come first serve. Thanks.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

Thanks to listen to the feedback and providing free tips. I appreciate that. As return: I have no signature. If you pm me (or put it as a reply here) the signature code (you like to see) - I will place your signature and keep it for at least 2 weeks or maybe longer. For free same as your tips.
Thanks a lot and thats our code

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885889.0]BitBetTips | Predictions from famous Europe sites | 70%+ WIN | PROFIT GUARANTEE✓[/url]
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:47:22 PM

Ice tips
UEFA Champions League
Monaco - Zenit Petersburg
Under 2.25
Good luck all!
WIN!  Cheesy
Donations are welcome: 1JrVp3HziFxnWq9YLH3jrP1GnpMqo2Rhvx
btclegend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:54:14 PM

Ice tips
UEFA Champions League
Monaco - Zenit Petersburg
Under 2.25
Good luck all!
WIN!  Cheesy
Donations are welcome: 1JrVp3HziFxnWq9YLH3jrP1GnpMqo2Rhvx
Nice.
Have sent you an email about subscribing. Please check Cool
Vani

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:25:31 AM

OK- I'm official a customer. Walter is a great guy, had a nice talk with him. Looking forward to the next 30 days Wink
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:37:41 AM

OK- I'm official a customer. Walter is a great guy, had a nice talk with him. Looking forward to the next 30 days Wink
Thanks for supporting and welcome our first 2 subscribers  Smiley
Hope to bring you a great profit.
For others, grab a seat quickly before the big discount ends  Tongue
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:54:55 AM

Yesterday performance 9/12/2014
5 tips in total
3 WIN 2 LOSE
Profit day again!  Smiley
Congrats!
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:06:22 PM

Free release tip today!
Again, Ice Tip gave us luck!

Ice
Champions League
Roma - Manchester City
Roma 0

Good luck!
btclegend

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

Received first day of tips. Bless me Cool
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:38:24 PM

Free release tip today!

Ice
Champions League
Roma - Manchester City
Roma 0

Good luck!
Roma lost but it is still a small profit day for our subscribers!
Congrats  Smiley
btclegend

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:57:59 PM

Free release tip today!

Ice
Champions League
Roma - Manchester City
Roma 0

Good luck!
Roma lost but it is still a small profit day for our subscribers!
Congrats  Smiley
THANKS!!!
8 of 10 days have a profit, AWESOME  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:43:48 PM

Today performance 10/12/2014
5 tips in total
3 WIN 2 LOSE
Profit day again!  Smiley
Congrats!
Vani

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

Today performance 10/12/2014
5 tips in total
3 WIN 2 LOSE
Profit day again!  Smiley
Congrats!

Schalke was a half win because of the 3/4 asian the odds of the winnings will be halved.

2.5-2 is the exact result. Very happy with the tips of the first day  Cheesy

I was a little bit careful with one specific bet, so I adjusted it a bit and won with lower odds. Therefore for me the day ended exact on a break even. If I followed the tips exactly I was in profit. Can't wait until tomorrow!
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:36:48 PM

Tips have been sent to our subscribers  Wink
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:36:20 PM

Profit guarantee program updated.
You can enjoy the profit guarantee program by subscribing 30 days. Smiley
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:13:11 PM

Free release tip of today:
Let you to try another source

jackpotsoccertips
Europa League
PAOK - Guingamp
PAOK -0.75
btclegend

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:44:58 PM

Free release tip of today:
Let you to try another source

jackpotsoccertips
Europa League
PAOK - Guingamp
PAOK -0.75
shhh...
no need to share so many tips  Tongue Tongue Cool
Zebrasko

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:39:47 PM

75% of the 30 days membership fee will be refunded or you can get 30 days more membership if two statistics below both show that you do not get any profit.
1. Statistic of your 30 days subscribing period. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. That is your subscribing period.
2. Statistic of a single month. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. You have more subscribing days in December. So that the statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted. If you have 15 days in a month and 15 days in the next month, the month for statistic will be selected randomly.

Everyone that subscribed before 15 December get no refund. The yield is 16 now.
Your first subscribers arrived at 10 December when the yield was 15 positive. That’s a joke for all the members that subscribed 10-14 December. Like you telling to them ‘let’s play soccer for the next 45 minutes but before we start I lead with 15-0’.
The yield on the spreadsheet shows winning even on so called ‘half wins’. The yield is therefore way to high and not representative comparing to the real yield.
As it is now the first members are screwed for the guarantee and for the rest who want to benefit from the profit guarantee, just wait until 16 December.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

75% of the 30 days membership fee will be refunded or you can get 30 days more membership if two statistics below both show that you do not get any profit.
1. Statistic of your 30 days subscribing period. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. That is your subscribing period.
2. Statistic of a single month. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. You have more subscribing days in December. So that the statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted. If you have 15 days in a month and 15 days in the next month, the month for statistic will be selected randomly.

Everyone that subscribed before 15 December get no refund. The yield is 16 now.
Your first subscribers arrived at 10 December when the yield was 15 positive. That’s a joke for all the members that subscribed 10-14 December. Like you telling to them ‘let’s play soccer for the next 45 minutes but before we start I lead with 15-0’.
The yield on the spreadsheet shows winning even on so called ‘half wins’. The yield is therefore way to high and not representative comparing to the real yield.
As it is now the first members are screwed for the guarantee and for the rest who want to benefit from the profit guarantee, just wait until 16 December.
Nice points but I need to remind you one thing.
That profit guarantee program is not a must to provide to our subscribers.
We didn't see any competitors to provide such a thing to the customers.
It seems like you think that the profit guarantee program is the most important thing of our service.
Remember, originally and normally, you won't get a thing called profit guarantee program.
The most important thing is our qualified tips.
The guarantee program benefits our customers even with the policies.
If you don't like it or think that it is really bad, we can cancel that thing.  Wink
And about the 'half wins', its true we put it as a win. But if it is a 'half lose', we put it as a lose.

We want to tell you that before we release the current policies of the profit guarantee program, we have asked the opinions of our first subscribers. He told me that it is fair.

So...thank you for your opinion, grab a seat and watch our profits  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: