Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this forbidden or not ? -Trust  (Read 1800 times)
conteaza

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:37:05 PM

Exactly he tends to get my work almost for "free" .

You still do not get it. You could have asked for monetary compensation, instead you asked for trust. If everybody gives out trust and saves on money then it breaks the trust system.

It may be possible that you have been asking others too for the same.
If i'm not wrong positive trust is left when the deal is successful .In our case he could received the code and me positive trust and everybody could be happy instead of this "show"
And you can be sure that this was my first and last time when I'm asking for trust as a favour instead of my services .

I've told you :

I would rather make a  donation to you , instead of  left you a positive feedback.

You didn't mention this when we was chatting

Because you didn't ask me a donation , but a positive feedback.
Because you didn't say at the begginng about a donation ,and I thought about a small favour

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

conteaza, you seem to not understand something very simple. Giving out the code for free does not make you trustworthy, which is exactly what you asked for.

redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:03:18 PM

conteaza, you seem to not understand something very simple. Giving out the code for free does not make you trustworthy, which is exactly what you asked for.

Yes , I think he doesn't understand.  I would have preferred to give him a donation , at the end it would have been better.
conteaza

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Yes , I think he doesn't understand.  I would have preferred to give him a donation , at the end it would have been better.
Dude I already understand, don't worry about me
And don't make excuses  because you preferred to take the code for free
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:11:16 PM

Ok , no problem, have a nice day Smiley. I didn't want to take the code for free ( You asked me a positive feedback this is the real problem , you did not ask me a *donation*).
conteaza

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:09:39 PM

Ok , no problem, have a nice day Smiley. I didn't want to take the code for free ( You asked me a positive feedback this is the real problem , you did not ask me a *donation*).
I repeat again.. you didn't say anything about donation so I thought about a small favour such as write some letters and do a click
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:12:17 PM

I repeat again.. you didn't say anything about donation so I thought about a small favour such as write some letters and do a click

I've asked you what was this *small favour"  , so I thought it is a donation or another *thing*  I didn't think it was a positive feedback. However it is too late , have a nice day.
conteaza

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

Yes , I think he doesn't understand.  I would have preferred to give him a donation , at the end it would have been better.
And don't make excuses  because you preferred to take the code for free

I've asked you what was this *small favour"  , so I thought it is a donation or another *thing*  I didn't think it was a positive feedback. However it is too late , have a nice day.
If you are so "smart" and "trusted" member over here ,and I guess you knew that asking for positive feedback is forbidden,why didn't you replied back such as "hey dude this is forbidden maybe you want a donation ?" without this show ... but no ,you chose to make this thread and marcotheminer should pay you .01 for your posts in this thread so you could say thanks at least to me....
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:06:58 PM

If you are so "smart" and "trusted" member over here ,and I guess you knew that asking for positive feedback is forbidden,why didn't you replied back such as "hey dude this is forbidden maybe you want a donation ?" without this show ... but no ,you chose to make this thread and marcotheminer should pay you .01 for your posts in this thread so you could say thanks at least to me....

No problem , I 've asked you "what is this small favour" only for see what was your answer.  However ,  *no problem* have a nice day.

Ps: If I put a signature  Must I stop posting here in the forum ? Are you kidding me ?
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

well i dont think its forbidden tho, well im new here anyway
 Grin

but i think by making this in public means people will negative that feedback like it never happened before

Regards,
Erwin

EDIT :
Not forbidden no, but people tend to distrust those that engage in that sort of behavior though, and neg them for it.

badbear clarify this so its not forbidden
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: