Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 7.9TH miners for immediate global shipping (Including SP35)  (Read 6250 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

Right, I was referring to that. I also don't want to start a quarrel here for nothing or spoil
your sales, dogie. I just believe that there are seldom good reasons for making a sale thread
self-moderated. And to me it sounds more than fishy how you slap a tax on your private sales.

And as I have the impression you wouldn't be shy in pointing out similar things when other
people sell, I think it's just fair enough if I share my concerns.

The reason its self moderated is because that account (cathoderay) is a self professed smurf account, who's only purpose is to attack me. You can look through his post history, pages and pages of posts dedicated to me. He refuses to reveal what his main account is called or why he chases me around thread to thread. You can read more about the activities of the troll account here. [The megahash account is the same, but there's a lot less effort put into that one.]

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: