Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia)  (Read 61040 times)
oldDirty

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

roundhouseminer

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 09:14:19 AM

A hire is very close though (I believe) so hopefully that will put things back on track. Still don't know about Amazon and PayPal though. Sad
i hope you can continue soon with your service, was pretty easy.

CrunchingCulture

/// FREE ASSANGE \\\

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RaTTuS

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000

Bite me

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 08:30:05 AM

curses to amazon.

I hope it can come back one day ....

but all the best Jeremy , hope you continue to grow....

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 01:06:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2012, 10:30:52 PM by Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

From https://spendbitcoins.zendesk.com/entries/21806042-spend-bitcoins-out-of-the-us-market:

We regret to inform our many loyal and friendly customers in the US that due to regulatory obstacles that keep cropping up in the US which take far more of our time than the profits justify, we have made the sad decision to pull out of the US market entirely.

The silver lining to this cloud is that the US seems to us to be very well serviced with regards to bitcoin conversion anyway. To name a few US based businesses: bitinstant, btcbuy.info, Memory Dealers, Bits for Coins, BTCInstant, Stateless Sweets, FastCash4Bitcoins, etc (NB: I have not personally used any of these services, so please don't take my word for it, research them yourself before using).

Our efforts will now be redoubled into continuing to be the very best Bitcoin Exchange service in Australia & then adding similar services in countries which have little to no Bitcoin Exchange services available to them at the moment.

Happy spending!
Jeremy West
Spend Bitcoins - A division of Cryptospend

BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 01:42:51 PM

Thanks for trying so hard to get it to work. Best of luck in your AUS endeavors.

-bgc

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 02:39:00 PM

From https://spendbitcoins.zendesk.com/entries/21806042-spend-bitcoins-out-of-the-us-market:

We regret to inform our many loyal and friendly customers in the US that due to regulatory obstacles that keep cropping up in the US which take far more of our time than the profits justify, we have made the sad decision to pull out of the US market entirely.

The silver lining to this cloud is that the US seems to us to be very well serviced with regards to bitcoin conversion anyway. To name a few US based businesses: bitinstant, btcbuy.info, Memory Dealers, Bits for Coins, BTCInstant, Stateless Sweets, etc.

Our efforts will now be redoubled into continuing to be the very best Bitcoin Exchange service in Australia & then adding similar services in countries which have little to no Bitcoin Exchange services available to them at the moment.

Happy spending!
Jeremy West

Does this affect US orders that were placed in the last 2-3 days and said to be processed?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 02:45:11 PM

What happened Jeremy? Your service used to be solid as a rock; you could set your watch by it. Now it’s spotty at best. I hope you get back to the "old service" soon. I trust your honesty and decency but the service has changed.

Ouch, that hurts. Sad

Basically I've become too busy for just me to take care of orders and customer service as well as everything else and need to hire ASAP but have been too drowned in orders and answering emails and dealing with PayPal and Amazon etc to have time to hire.

A hire is very close though (I believe) so hopefully that will put things back on track. Still don't know about Amazon and PayPal though. Sad
I hear ya.
My regular (non-BTC) business has got to the point that we need to start hiring and get some extra infrastructure in place... but then we'll also feed to bring in more customers to pay for all that hiring and infrastructure.

Result = Lots of stress, and I'm still working 80 hour weeks  Undecided
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

The silver lining to this cloud is that the US seems to us to be very well serviced with regards to bitcoin conversion anyway. To name a few US based businesses: bitinstant, btcbuy.info, Memory Dealers, Bits for Coins, BTCInstant, Stateless Sweets, etc.

Happy spending!
Jeremy West

Well that sucks i was saving up to use your service when it came back guess you will get alot of time now lol id say most your business was from usa lol.
bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 04:50:51 PM

That saddens me. Thanks for the great service so far, we'll miss you!

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 05:17:02 PM

Fuck the what.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 09:04:07 PM

Happy spending!
Jeremy West

Does this affect US orders that were placed in the last 2-3 days and said to be processed?

Hi there,

No. All US orders have been fulfilled to my knowledge. If you have not received yours, please send an email to contactATspendbitcoins.com with your order details so I can look into it for you right away.

oldDirty

roundhouseminer

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 09:22:55 PM

So that don't effect the € PP/Ama exchange or yes?

CrunchingCulture

/// FREE ASSANGE \\\

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 10:24:29 PM

So that don't effect the € PP/Ama exchange or yes?

Hi OldDirty,

Unfortunately PayPal is one of the two main problems (Amazon being the other). For the time being we are stopping all options outside Australia, but keep your eye on this thread because we will announce here when we are in need of additional bitcoins and will do one-off trades via pretty much any of the options we have had in the past (yes, even in PayPal & Amazon, which will be fine for the occasional trade, just not the volume we have been doing).

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 10:31:12 PM

Well I'm very glad you're keeping operating in Australia Jeremy.  It's sorely needed here as you're obviously aware.   

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 03:05:48 AM

Well I'm very glad you're keeping operating in Australia Jeremy.  It's sorely needed here as you're obviously aware.   

That's our core business. Wink

hunter

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Got my $300 Amazon code, thanks.
No Amazon, Newegg...

I'll miss you guys.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:56:09 AM

Unfortunately PayPal is one of the two main problems (Amazon being the other).

Is the Southwest Air exchange method gone for good?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

oldDirty

roundhouseminer

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 07:57:44 AM

When it's not listed anymore...

CrunchingCulture

/// FREE ASSANGE \\\

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 08:23:06 AM

We are only supporting Australia at the moment and don't plan to support the US again. Sorry!

drlatino999

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 04:27:30 PM

Damn it, I knew I should have bought my Holiday ticket early Sad

Sappers clear the way

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2012, 09:19:49 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2012, 11:06:30 AM by Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Back for a limited time...

Amazon & Paypal. Cashout while you can: http://spendbitcoins.com/convert

EDIT: Over. Sorry if you missed it. Watch this space for next time. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: