Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI coins moved. Conclusion: TO DA MOON!!!  (Read 3948 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

Why would that move us to the moon? I not get it.  Huh

Because of market analysis.
I would think that putting a large number of coins for sale would move the price down?

Unless they were purchased above market price like last time. Which sent the price up about $50-$100 soon after.
Fair enough. I know Draper overpaid last time and did not win them all this times. Maybe other bidders bid high this time?

Just to point out, AFAIK we have zero confirmation that they sold above market price last time. Only speculation ...

We have other people who said they bid at or above market value and did not win.

Source? I never read that anywhere

Not trying to be a dick, I just have not seen anything other than people's guesses. AFAIK nobody else admitted to bidding over market either.

You never read it because no one ever said it.

podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

Chatter is always true when it is on the Speculation forum.

I also heard that the coins went for $10k each during this auction. From IRC.

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:46:26 PM

Ya, I figured since there's really nothing that can be read from the coins moving it would be more fun if the conclusion was TO DA MOON!!!

And the price has been waaaaayyyy too boring this week.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:50:36 PM

...And the price has been waaaaayyyy too boring this week.

Dunno.  Moved a bit today, still moving a little it seems...
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

1i7cZdoE9NcHSdAL5eGjmTJbBVqeQDwgw

All of the coins were moved, one chunk of 100,000 and one of 44341.

TO DA MOON!!!

Woow amazing , really amazing!   100'000 bitcoin  moved , here an address with 50'000 bitcoin : https://blockchain.info/it/address/12pCPrWvudnefJCtXQUBcm9z2NogtC3Rix .
solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

Pigs can't into technology.  Wouldn't surprise me if they lost the bitcoins. 

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
canary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:12:39 PM

Nothing important here, they just wanna be ready for next auctions that's all...
abyrnes81

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

I really hope they will lose all the private keys , it would be exceptional. However I don't like these type of person, if you own bitcoin you *must* know the technology under it.
solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:22:06 PM

TO DA MOON!!!

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:24:52 PM

Pigs into technology enough to pwn this guy & his coinz Undecided
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

I really hope they will lose all the private keys , it would be exceptional. However I don't like these type of person, if you own bitcoin you *must* know the technology under it.

It would be hilarious if they did lose the bitcoin........ even better if they were sent to my btc address Smiley
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:28:00 PM

It would be hilarious if they did lose the bitcoin........ even better if they were sent to my btc address Smiley

Right up until they accuse you of stealing them, seize all your electronics and throw your ass in jail Tongue.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:51:32 AM

Wouldn't put it past them.
After all, they used cc instead of bcc while mailing all the participants in the first auction
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:29:58 AM

TO DA MOON!!!

Woow amazing , really amazing!   100'000 bitcoin  moved , here an address with 50'000 bitcoin : https://blockchain.info/it/address/12pCPrWvudnefJCtXQUBcm9z2NogtC3Rix .

In all of this, let's not forget that this is probably the first time in human history when mere peons can observe each and every move of government's millions. And not just "results audited by someone considered trustworthy", but unfalsifiable transaction records.

Pretty soon you will be able to see exactly where donations to charity or political campaign or your local "save debby" fund have gone. This is what's really amazing in all of this.

i am satoshi
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:34:40 AM

Price is moving in the wrong direction ...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:36:04 AM

TO DA MOON!!!

Woow amazing , really amazing!   100'000 bitcoin  moved , here an address with 50'000 bitcoin : https://blockchain.info/it/address/12pCPrWvudnefJCtXQUBcm9z2NogtC3Rix .

In all of this, let's not forget that this is probably the first time in human history when mere peons can observe each and every move of government's millions. And not just "results audited by someone considered trustworthy", but unfalsifiable transaction records.

Pretty soon you will be able to see exactly where donations to charity or political campaign or your local "save debby" fund have gone. This is what's really amazing in all of this.

This is funny for a payment method borned to promote anonimate

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:47:52 AM

TO DA MOON!!!

This is funny for a payment method borned to promote anonimate

That's the beauty of it - you chose the desired level of anonymity. Full transparency for those who link their keys to their identity.

i am satoshi
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:42:15 AM

Why would that move us to the moon? I not get it.  Huh

He was being 'ironic', obviously!

......Wasn't he  Huh

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
cshelswell

Activity: 615

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

I love how so many posts here say something along the line of "bitcoin to the moon" if you haven't noticed it's been bitcoin to the shite for sometime. Posting positives aren't going to help either, bitcoin simply isn't worth that much. I still hold a reasonable amount and I'm just going to hold out but am I going to get excited about another guy (suspect kid that's invested their $50 allowance in btc) suggesting bitcoin's going to the moon?

I suspect there'll be some down price for a while and I think that initial bubble last year as people learnt about the "new" currency bitcoin and it rocketed to $1000/ btc, it's going to take a while and "to the moon", unlikely

abyrnes81

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:25:41 PM

I love how so many posts here say something along the line of "bitcoin to the moon" if you haven't noticed it's been bitcoin to the shite for sometime. Posting positives aren't going to help either, bitcoin simply isn't worth that much. I still hold a reasonable amount and I'm just going to hold out but am I going to get excited about another guy (suspect kid that's invested their $50 allowance in btc) suggesting bitcoin's going to the moon?

I suspect there'll be some down price for a while and I think that initial bubble last year as people learnt about the "new" currency bitcoin and it rocketed to $1000/ btc, it's going to take a while and "to the moon", unlikely

Great work , I'm still holding some hundred (maybe thousand) of bitcoin from the "old" 2011 , and I'm happy for my choice !  If for you the bitcoin doesn't worth much , simple : sold it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: