Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down  (Read 8381 times)
syscooling (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:20:48 AM

Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

Are you so horrible at customer service you always blame the customer?  It is customer or shipping we make no mistakes after first orders!

You are a idiot.  There is no way you can get a shipping company to sit there for you to test a cooling system. 

Amazon WILL send a replacement if something is wrong, they in no way act like you say.   Ebay has paypal for this you can use paypal if you receive it broken.  Stop making up lies.

Your company will see sales slow to a crawl and then orders stop.  Enjoy seeing how customers react to your tactics.
I am not blaming the customer,dear sir.They are just doing what their work requires,that shouldn't be blamed.But I just want you to know what reason causes the delay problem.
Before you signed,I just suggest you to check whether there is obvious damage on products,like broken fans,its all plastic brackets was broken,and it isn't hard to notice I think.I didn't say you should test the whole cooling system before signed.
Price of products in Amazon is extremely high not only because of its production cost.Our price is low,to be honest,if you are in China we surely will sent you replacement.Whether you or orthers buy kits from us anymore,I must explain all clearly.All negative impression on us by now is caused by misunderstanding.People posted problems here and sent us emails,we replied some emails but didn't reply here,so all you see is issues about our products.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:21:05 AM

I don't think syscooling deserves such negative attitude from members here. A few have experienced some misunderstanding in communications between the parties; however, a majority of customers have received syscooling kits and they are working as designed. I think it's not reasonable to demand syscooling to compensate for the lost mining or to foot the bill for replacement in shipping both ways, especially after starting a dispute process with paypal or the credit issuer.

I think it's despicable to create a similar looking account, I'm looking at you "syecooling", and pretend to be something you are not. I think that's totally out of line.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:33:34 AM

yes, many users bitching about cables and 20 $ pumps not working (I got few and they are working fine since day 1) and seem to forget that only one year ago there were "legit" asic companies scamming people around for 100 or more bitcoins.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:55:57 AM

yes, many users bitching about cables and 20 $ pumps not working (I got few and they are working fine since day 1) and seem to forget that only one year ago there were "legit" asic companies scamming people around for 100 or more bitcoins.

Both the pump and cable issues are concentrated in the very early batches (of which I had both), so it seems a bit unfair to keep heckling them for it.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:54:55 AM

Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

Are you so horrible at customer service you always blame the customer?  It is customer or shipping we make no mistakes after first orders!

You are a idiot.  There is no way you can get a shipping company to sit there for you to test a cooling system. 

Amazon WILL send a replacement if something is wrong, they in no way act like you say.   Ebay has paypal for this you can use paypal if you receive it broken.  Stop making up lies.

Your company will see sales slow to a crawl and then orders stop.  Enjoy seeing how customers react to your tactics.
I am not blaming the customer,dear sir.They are just doing what their work requires,that shouldn't be blamed.But I just want you to know what reason causes the delay problem.
Before you signed,I just suggest you to check whether there is obvious damage on products,like broken fans,its all plastic brackets was broken,and it isn't hard to notice I think.I didn't say you should test the whole cooling system before signed.
Price of products in Amazon is extremely high not only because of its production cost.Our price is low,to be honest,if you are in China we surely will sent you replacement.Whether you or orthers buy kits from us anymore,I must explain all clearly.All negative impression on us by now is caused by misunderstanding.People posted problems here and sent us emails,we replied some emails but didn't reply here,so all you see is issues about our products.

So you expect the shipping company to sit at your house until you open package and check it all?  This is not possible.

It is your responsibility to ship it in enough protection so that it is not damaged in shipping.  You lack protection... your fault.  Always use protection Smiley

And your crappy service speaks for itself.  Do not worry about replying on forums.  Your business is dead after C1's stop.  Enjoy the few who will still order off you.

Protection is enough,otherwise all products would be damaged when your receive.Or you want to be opening the package for over 2 hours?
Checking products simply is possible,shipping company have duty on it.If you buy an Iphone 6 you won't see whether it is bended?You buy jewelry you won't see whether it is stone?I will say nothing if you won't.
Your every word is swearing that our bussiness will stop,if that makes you happier,you could think so.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:08:46 AM

I don't think syscooling deserves such negative attitude from members here. A few have experienced some misunderstanding in communications between the parties; however, a majority of customers have received syscooling kits and they are working as designed. I think it's not reasonable to demand syscooling to compensate for the lost mining or to foot the bill for replacement in shipping both ways, especially after starting a dispute process with paypal or the credit issuer.

I think it's despicable to create a similar looking account, I'm looking at you "syecooling", and pretend to be something you are not. I think that's totally out of line.
He must have bad experience with our products,I don't know who he is and whether we discussed about his problem.We should always say sorry about the problem for early products,actually we have been solving it for over a month.I am gratified that a large amount of users like you enjoy mining with our watercooling parts.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:13:00 AM

I have no idea about that company,since I am a green hand here,but it is great that your watercooling kit works fine. Wink

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:17:59 AM

Both the pump and cable issues are concentrated in the very early batches (of which I had both), so it seems a bit unfair to keep heckling them for it.
Since the shipping process is a bit long,to be honest the problems were settled even before foreign customers received kits.Because Chinese users find them much earlier.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

So it just boils down to you blaming the shipping company now. All boxes were in perfect condition and were physically checked before I signed them. Here in the US and I doubt in China, the UPS man does not sit around and wait for you to open up a box and check all hardware out. It doesn't matter. I won't be purchasing anymore Bitmaintech products in the future.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
MasterRadix

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

I got 2 (TWO OF THREE!!) broken fans on my C1 set... Quality work!
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:39:52 AM

Could you please kindly send email to ysun@ysun.net with picture?

IITravel01

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:58:58 PM

I was ready to order this item, but shipping is more than the price of the item and you add 4% to use Paypal. 
etile

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

syscooling, why you do not support bitcoins as payments method?

You don't believe in bitcoin future?
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:30:56 PM

heck ... show us pictures of the broken fans

MasterRadix

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

They are broken out of their socket
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:45:27 AM

syscooling, why you do not support bitcoins as payments method?

You don't believe in bitcoin future?
Bitcoin address for payments:  1Af3V1vwH7W2qE3P9PYWDuZgdbn1koGc6J
BC1 watercooling kit for C1 miner sales for BTC0.16
BC2 watercooling kit for multiple miners sales for BTC0.36
Prices above doesn't include shipping price,if you want to use BTC for payments please send us emails first.Checking information about BTC orders have delay problems in China,that might cause delay problems in arranging shipments.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:47:28 AM

Well,you could send emails to ysun@ysun.net with pictures,some people will help you solve the problem.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:50:20 AM

I was ready to order this item, but shipping is more than the price of the item and you add 4% to use Paypal. 
Maybe you would like to pay via BTC,here is the address  1Af3V1vwH7W2qE3P9PYWDuZgdbn1koGc6J   
If you use BTC,please send us emails first ysun@ysun.net.

MasterRadix

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

Well,you could send emails to ysun@ysun.net with pictures,some people will help you solve the problem.

As I bought the complete set from bitmain, do you still offer RMA or do I have to talk to them?
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:01:08 AM

I installed 2 batch 2 C1. One for a friend and one for me. They are both working perfectly. Please stop the throlling.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: