Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down  (Read 8381 times)
syscooling (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:42:47 AM

Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down

To save your space and improve working efficiency of multiple miners,Syscooling launched this watercooling kit:SC-BC2 watercoolingkit.It could perfectly support 4 BITMAIN C1 miner,and max power of heat dissipation is 3500w,you could also apply it for other miners with total power less than 3500w.Haven't received any negative response by now,extremely stable and efficient.

Surprise:customers post using experience with pictures here could ask for extra refund ranges from 0.01 to 0.1 BTC!Not sure  how long will it last,what are you waiting for!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:21:11 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 02:12:14 AM by Tupsu

Do not buy from any electrical things. An awfully long time to RMA.

EDIT. 21.01.15
Excellent kit. I now have one of these.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:56:20 AM

Do you have any bad experience about this watercooling kit?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:30:45 AM

I have only bad experience with your company attitude to clients.
If I would have paid with PayPal and asked for a partial refund, I would not have received such other than empty promises.
Even today, you sending a DHL tracking number , which does not exist.
http://www.perearstike.ee/avatar/paypaldispute.jpg

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:59:07 AM

Only suckers would buy anything from this company.

If they're on ebay, i bet they would have 1 star feed back.

here are some examples of your awesomeness:
+ cant even make fcking connectors
+ test pumps complete dry, you must have thought pumps are like fans huh?
+ ignore RMA request, only respond when you got disputes from paypal, then lie about replacement shipments.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:17:36 AM

You want to judge on past sales and treatment of customers? We just want you to talk if you ordered this product!

We know you don't have a bad experience since no one has bought this product.

Even though our paypal is going to be having problems with amount of paypal disputes trust us we are great!  

And we managed to kill our company name in one product.  Never again will people purchase from us unless it is forced like before on kits.   You have to admit it is impressive we can treat customers so bad, and have promises as dry as the pumps we test.

I dont know if you're stupid or you're just fcking trolling us.

Seriously  Roll Eyes

EDIT: syecooling = syscooling? WTF?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:28:59 AM

Does not matter if it is this kit or the previous one if you guys suck at supporting customers. I have avoided ordering a C1 due to all the complaints about your pumps..
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:36:43 AM

I have only bad experience with your company attitude to clients.
If I would have paid with PayPal and asked for a partial refund, I would not have received such other than empty promises.
Even today, you sending a DHL tracking number , which does not exist.
http://www.perearstike.ee/avatar/paypaldispute.jpg

Well,surely there was some problems with our early products and service,we don't have enough experience on foreign bussiness,lead to some unnecessary misunderstanding on communication happened.Now we have settled the problem,no matter on products or service.Your pumps was sent yesterday,and it need some time to update.We just provided you tracking NO after courier took away it.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:55:01 AM

+ ignore RMA request, only respond when you got disputes from paypal, then lie about replacement shipments.

Well,I have to say this is misunderstanding.Negative feedback we heard by now is about first batch,surely as your examples,about wiring,pumps,and I think the problem happens because of our lack of experience on foreign deal.Also lead to mistakes on our inner communication.But now all those problems are settled,and only a little part of the first batch had problems.We want to be better,to provide good products,and the improving process was really tough.What we are doing right now is just to reverse the attitude of customers about first batch.Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:58:29 AM

Well,I have to say this is misunderstanding.Negative feedback we heard by now is about first batch,surely as your examples,about wiring,pumps,and I think the problem happens because of our lack of experience on foreign deal.Also lead to mistakes on our inner communication.But now all those problems are settled,and only a little part of the first batch had problems.We want to be better,to provide good products,and the improving process was really tough.What we are doing right now is just to reverse the attitude of customers about first batch.Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Well that is all it takes...just treat customers well and RMA fast! Miners have been f@cked over so many times that we are done with it...so we are quite testy about things.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:07:28 AM

Does not matter if it is this kit or the previous one if you guys suck at supporting customers. I have avoided ordering a C1 due to all the complaints about your pumps..
Not really,all complaints you see is of several very people,and truely there was misunderstanding in our treatment,we have tried to solve those problem without counting cost.You didn't see other process of after-service,and few peole whose watercooling kit worked fine post here.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:14:08 AM

Well that is all it takes...just treat customers well and RMA fast! Miners have been f@cked over so many times that we are done with it...so we are quite testy about things.
Your advice is appreciated,and I understand your paints when received bad products,since I am mining everyday,too.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:18:58 AM

Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Low quality parts explains some of it.

What is still not explained is the v1 and v2 power adapters.  V1 was horrible you knew problems and denied it.  Then magically you put out V2 which again is not great.

Do you have a engineer who looks at cable design or are you just throwing parts together?
I have no idea about who you are Mr.syecooling,you really puzzled me Wink,but I am sure you must have used our products and had bad experience.I like you,you give me the chance to explain all complaints we received.

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:19:30 AM

Not really,all complaints you see is of several very people,and truely there was misunderstanding in our treatment,we have tried to solve those problem without counting cost.You didn't see other process of after-service,and few peole whose watercooling kit worked fine post here.
[/quote]

I don't know if it would make any difference, I bought 4 Batch 2 C1s with cooling kits directly from Bitmain. They have been working well for over a week now.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:26:30 AM

..........Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

I had two broken pump  and 2 wired harness
12/1/2014 02:34 PST
yang guang denied  request for a $40.00 USD refund.  

Rita Wang <83763612@qq.com  02.12.2014 wrote
Dear ... ,

As you have issue the dispute on the paypal , asking us to compensate fo‍r you 40$,

Now our second solution is that we could compensate you 30$, then you cancel the
dispute .

Any more question email to me with free .

------------------
Best Regards
Rita Wang
...------------.................-------------------........................
But you never did  offer for me this 30$  through paypal dispute.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:11:41 AM

Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Low quality parts explains some of it.

What is still not explained is the v1 and v2 power adapters.  V1 was horrible you knew problems and denied it.  Then magically you put out V2 which again is not great.

Do you have a engineer who looks at cable design or are you just throwing parts together?
Three kind of wiring harness,either is ok to be added into watercooling kits if you contact us when you order it.

If you have any good ideas about wiring or connector,it will be appreciated.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:15:52 AM

I don't know if it would make any difference, I bought 4 Batch 2 C1s with cooling kits directly from Bitmain. They have been working well for over a week now.
[/quote]Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

..........Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

I had two broken pump  and 2 wired harness
12/1/2014 02:34 PST
yang guang denied  request for a $40.00 USD refund.  

Rita Wang <83763612@qq.com  02.12.2014 wrote
Dear ... ,

As you have issue the dispute on the paypal , asking us to compensate fo‍r you 40$,

Now our second solution is that we could compensate you 30$, then you cancel the
dispute .

Any more question email to me with free .

------------------
Best Regards
Rita Wang
...------------.................-------------------........................
But you never did  offer for me this 30$  through paypal dispute.

Well,we don't receive your reply for that email,and have arranged shipment of two new pumps.We don't know your meaning,could you please reply that email?Thanks.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:43:08 AM

Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.
[/quote]

Your kit included two broken fans in my last order and basically syscooling told me me contact Bitmain, which I did and he's refusing to send replacement fans UNLESS I actually order another miner from him. He's using the excuse of cost and how long it takes to get to the US. Strange. My C1's made it to the US in 4 days, now he says two cooling fans will take two weeks. This was a BRAND NEW syscooling OUT OF THE BOX, broken fans and neither syscooling or Bitmain wanted to honor their own hardware only unless I purchased another miner. HORRIBLE customer service. I'll never order anything from Bitmain or syscooling again, and I hope other users realize this. If you don't want to run a proper business and support your customer's then get out of the business.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:33:56 AM

Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.

Your kit included two broken fans in my last order and basically syscooling told me me contact Bitmain, which I did and he's refusing to send replacement fans UNLESS I actually order another miner from him. He's using the excuse of cost and how long it takes to get to the US. Strange. My C1's made it to the US in 4 days, now he says two cooling fans will take two weeks. This was a BRAND NEW syscooling OUT OF THE BOX, broken fans and neither syscooling or Bitmain wanted to honor their own hardware only unless I purchased another miner. HORRIBLE customer service. I'll never order anything from Bitmain or syscooling again, and I hope other users realize this. If you don't want to run a proper business and support your customer's then get out of the business.

[/quote]Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: