Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down  (Read 8381 times)
syscooling (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:42:47 AM

Syscooling SC-BC2 Watercooling Kit:Cool your multiple C1 antminers down

To save your space and improve working efficiency of multiple miners,Syscooling launched this watercooling kit:SC-BC2 watercoolingkit.It could perfectly support 4 BITMAIN C1 miner,and max power of heat dissipation is 3500w,you could also apply it for other miners with total power less than 3500w.Haven't received any negative response by now,extremely stable and efficient.

Surprise:customers post using experience with pictures here could ask for extra refund ranges from 0.01 to 0.1 BTC!Not sure  how long will it last,what are you waiting for!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:21:11 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 02:12:14 AM by Tupsu

Do not buy from any electrical things. An awfully long time to RMA.

EDIT. 21.01.15
Excellent kit. I now have one of these.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:56:20 AM

Do you have any bad experience about this watercooling kit?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:30:45 AM

I have only bad experience with your company attitude to clients.
If I would have paid with PayPal and asked for a partial refund, I would not have received such other than empty promises.
Even today, you sending a DHL tracking number , which does not exist.
http://www.perearstike.ee/avatar/paypaldispute.jpg

seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:59:07 AM

Only suckers would buy anything from this company.

If they're on ebay, i bet they would have 1 star feed back.

here are some examples of your awesomeness:
+ cant even make fcking connectors
+ test pumps complete dry, you must have thought pumps are like fans huh?
+ ignore RMA request, only respond when you got disputes from paypal, then lie about replacement shipments.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:17:36 AM

You want to judge on past sales and treatment of customers? We just want you to talk if you ordered this product!

We know you don't have a bad experience since no one has bought this product.

Even though our paypal is going to be having problems with amount of paypal disputes trust us we are great!  

And we managed to kill our company name in one product.  Never again will people purchase from us unless it is forced like before on kits.   You have to admit it is impressive we can treat customers so bad, and have promises as dry as the pumps we test.

I dont know if you're stupid or you're just fcking trolling us.

Seriously  Roll Eyes

EDIT: syecooling = syscooling? WTF?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:28:59 AM

Does not matter if it is this kit or the previous one if you guys suck at supporting customers. I have avoided ordering a C1 due to all the complaints about your pumps..
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:36:43 AM

I have only bad experience with your company attitude to clients.
If I would have paid with PayPal and asked for a partial refund, I would not have received such other than empty promises.
Even today, you sending a DHL tracking number , which does not exist.
http://www.perearstike.ee/avatar/paypaldispute.jpg

Well,surely there was some problems with our early products and service,we don't have enough experience on foreign bussiness,lead to some unnecessary misunderstanding on communication happened.Now we have settled the problem,no matter on products or service.Your pumps was sent yesterday,and it need some time to update.We just provided you tracking NO after courier took away it.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:55:01 AM

+ ignore RMA request, only respond when you got disputes from paypal, then lie about replacement shipments.

Well,I have to say this is misunderstanding.Negative feedback we heard by now is about first batch,surely as your examples,about wiring,pumps,and I think the problem happens because of our lack of experience on foreign deal.Also lead to mistakes on our inner communication.But now all those problems are settled,and only a little part of the first batch had problems.We want to be better,to provide good products,and the improving process was really tough.What we are doing right now is just to reverse the attitude of customers about first batch.Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:58:29 AM

Well,I have to say this is misunderstanding.Negative feedback we heard by now is about first batch,surely as your examples,about wiring,pumps,and I think the problem happens because of our lack of experience on foreign deal.Also lead to mistakes on our inner communication.But now all those problems are settled,and only a little part of the first batch had problems.We want to be better,to provide good products,and the improving process was really tough.What we are doing right now is just to reverse the attitude of customers about first batch.Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Well that is all it takes...just treat customers well and RMA fast! Miners have been f@cked over so many times that we are done with it...so we are quite testy about things.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:07:28 AM

Does not matter if it is this kit or the previous one if you guys suck at supporting customers. I have avoided ordering a C1 due to all the complaints about your pumps..
Not really,all complaints you see is of several very people,and truely there was misunderstanding in our treatment,we have tried to solve those problem without counting cost.You didn't see other process of after-service,and few peole whose watercooling kit worked fine post here.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:14:08 AM

Well that is all it takes...just treat customers well and RMA fast! Miners have been f@cked over so many times that we are done with it...so we are quite testy about things.
Your advice is appreciated,and I understand your paints when received bad products,since I am mining everyday,too.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:18:58 AM

Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Low quality parts explains some of it.

What is still not explained is the v1 and v2 power adapters.  V1 was horrible you knew problems and denied it.  Then magically you put out V2 which again is not great.

Do you have a engineer who looks at cable design or are you just throwing parts together?
I have no idea about who you are Mr.syecooling,you really puzzled me Wink,but I am sure you must have used our products and had bad experience.I like you,you give me the chance to explain all complaints we received.

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:19:30 AM

Not really,all complaints you see is of several very people,and truely there was misunderstanding in our treatment,we have tried to solve those problem without counting cost.You didn't see other process of after-service,and few peole whose watercooling kit worked fine post here.
[/quote]

I don't know if it would make any difference, I bought 4 Batch 2 C1s with cooling kits directly from Bitmain. They have been working well for over a week now.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:26:30 AM

..........Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

I had two broken pump  and 2 wired harness
12/1/2014 02:34 PST
yang guang denied  request for a $40.00 USD refund.  

Rita Wang <83763612@qq.com  02.12.2014 wrote
Dear ... ,

As you have issue the dispute on the paypal , asking us to compensate fo‍r you 40$,

Now our second solution is that we could compensate you 30$, then you cancel the
dispute .

Any more question email to me with free .

------------------
Best Regards
Rita Wang
...------------.................-------------------........................
But you never did  offer for me this 30$  through paypal dispute.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:11:41 AM

Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

Low quality parts explains some of it.

What is still not explained is the v1 and v2 power adapters.  V1 was horrible you knew problems and denied it.  Then magically you put out V2 which again is not great.

Do you have a engineer who looks at cable design or are you just throwing parts together?
Three kind of wiring harness,either is ok to be added into watercooling kits if you contact us when you order it.

If you have any good ideas about wiring or connector,it will be appreciated.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:15:52 AM

I don't know if it would make any difference, I bought 4 Batch 2 C1s with cooling kits directly from Bitmain. They have been working well for over a week now.
[/quote]Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

..........Any componets failed and we will send you new,usually the postage is higher than components.

I had two broken pump  and 2 wired harness
12/1/2014 02:34 PST
yang guang denied  request for a $40.00 USD refund.  

Rita Wang <83763612@qq.com  02.12.2014 wrote
Dear ... ,

As you have issue the dispute on the paypal , asking us to compensate fo‍r you 40$,

Now our second solution is that we could compensate you 30$, then you cancel the
dispute .

Any more question email to me with free .

------------------
Best Regards
Rita Wang
...------------.................-------------------........................
But you never did  offer for me this 30$  through paypal dispute.

Well,we don't receive your reply for that email,and have arranged shipment of two new pumps.We don't know your meaning,could you please reply that email?Thanks.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:43:08 AM

Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.
[/quote]

Your kit included two broken fans in my last order and basically syscooling told me me contact Bitmain, which I did and he's refusing to send replacement fans UNLESS I actually order another miner from him. He's using the excuse of cost and how long it takes to get to the US. Strange. My C1's made it to the US in 4 days, now he says two cooling fans will take two weeks. This was a BRAND NEW syscooling OUT OF THE BOX, broken fans and neither syscooling or Bitmain wanted to honor their own hardware only unless I purchased another miner. HORRIBLE customer service. I'll never order anything from Bitmain or syscooling again, and I hope other users realize this. If you don't want to run a proper business and support your customer's then get out of the business.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:33:56 AM

Thank you very much,in any ways your satisfaction is our pursuit.

Your kit included two broken fans in my last order and basically syscooling told me me contact Bitmain, which I did and he's refusing to send replacement fans UNLESS I actually order another miner from him. He's using the excuse of cost and how long it takes to get to the US. Strange. My C1's made it to the US in 4 days, now he says two cooling fans will take two weeks. This was a BRAND NEW syscooling OUT OF THE BOX, broken fans and neither syscooling or Bitmain wanted to honor their own hardware only unless I purchased another miner. HORRIBLE customer service. I'll never order anything from Bitmain or syscooling again, and I hope other users realize this. If you don't want to run a proper business and support your customer's then get out of the business.

[/quote]Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:20:48 AM

Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

Are you so horrible at customer service you always blame the customer?  It is customer or shipping we make no mistakes after first orders!

You are a idiot.  There is no way you can get a shipping company to sit there for you to test a cooling system. 

Amazon WILL send a replacement if something is wrong, they in no way act like you say.   Ebay has paypal for this you can use paypal if you receive it broken.  Stop making up lies.

Your company will see sales slow to a crawl and then orders stop.  Enjoy seeing how customers react to your tactics.
I am not blaming the customer,dear sir.They are just doing what their work requires,that shouldn't be blamed.But I just want you to know what reason causes the delay problem.
Before you signed,I just suggest you to check whether there is obvious damage on products,like broken fans,its all plastic brackets was broken,and it isn't hard to notice I think.I didn't say you should test the whole cooling system before signed.
Price of products in Amazon is extremely high not only because of its production cost.Our price is low,to be honest,if you are in China we surely will sent you replacement.Whether you or orthers buy kits from us anymore,I must explain all clearly.All negative impression on us by now is caused by misunderstanding.People posted problems here and sent us emails,we replied some emails but didn't reply here,so all you see is issues about our products.

stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:21:05 AM

I don't think syscooling deserves such negative attitude from members here. A few have experienced some misunderstanding in communications between the parties; however, a majority of customers have received syscooling kits and they are working as designed. I think it's not reasonable to demand syscooling to compensate for the lost mining or to foot the bill for replacement in shipping both ways, especially after starting a dispute process with paypal or the credit issuer.

I think it's despicable to create a similar looking account, I'm looking at you "syecooling", and pretend to be something you are not. I think that's totally out of line.
tarmi
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:33:34 AM

yes, many users bitching about cables and 20 $ pumps not working (I got few and they are working fine since day 1) and seem to forget that only one year ago there were "legit" asic companies scamming people around for 100 or more bitcoins.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:55:57 AM

yes, many users bitching about cables and 20 $ pumps not working (I got few and they are working fine since day 1) and seem to forget that only one year ago there were "legit" asic companies scamming people around for 100 or more bitcoins.

Both the pump and cable issues are concentrated in the very early batches (of which I had both), so it seems a bit unfair to keep heckling them for it.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:54:55 AM

Dear sir,first I am sorry about your broken fans,I know your anger,please calm dowm.Second I'd like to say that the fans were broken because of shipping process,not for quality problems,I don't think we BITMAIN or Syscooling have duty on it.It is express.Personally I suggest you should check products first before you sign it in your online shopping,whether you buy anything from us anymore, or Amazon,Ebay,etc.Third,I think BITMAIN really want to help you,so he says could send you replacement fans as you order another miner,that is not horrible customer service in my opinion.And one more thing I want to explain to you about shipping time,it is customs declaration.When kits shipped,it is easy to get through,when components shipped alone,it is hard to get through usually.

Are you so horrible at customer service you always blame the customer?  It is customer or shipping we make no mistakes after first orders!

You are a idiot.  There is no way you can get a shipping company to sit there for you to test a cooling system. 

Amazon WILL send a replacement if something is wrong, they in no way act like you say.   Ebay has paypal for this you can use paypal if you receive it broken.  Stop making up lies.

Your company will see sales slow to a crawl and then orders stop.  Enjoy seeing how customers react to your tactics.
I am not blaming the customer,dear sir.They are just doing what their work requires,that shouldn't be blamed.But I just want you to know what reason causes the delay problem.
Before you signed,I just suggest you to check whether there is obvious damage on products,like broken fans,its all plastic brackets was broken,and it isn't hard to notice I think.I didn't say you should test the whole cooling system before signed.
Price of products in Amazon is extremely high not only because of its production cost.Our price is low,to be honest,if you are in China we surely will sent you replacement.Whether you or orthers buy kits from us anymore,I must explain all clearly.All negative impression on us by now is caused by misunderstanding.People posted problems here and sent us emails,we replied some emails but didn't reply here,so all you see is issues about our products.

So you expect the shipping company to sit at your house until you open package and check it all?  This is not possible.

It is your responsibility to ship it in enough protection so that it is not damaged in shipping.  You lack protection... your fault.  Always use protection Smiley

And your crappy service speaks for itself.  Do not worry about replying on forums.  Your business is dead after C1's stop.  Enjoy the few who will still order off you.

Protection is enough,otherwise all products would be damaged when your receive.Or you want to be opening the package for over 2 hours?
Checking products simply is possible,shipping company have duty on it.If you buy an Iphone 6 you won't see whether it is bended?You buy jewelry you won't see whether it is stone?I will say nothing if you won't.
Your every word is swearing that our bussiness will stop,if that makes you happier,you could think so.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:08:46 AM

I don't think syscooling deserves such negative attitude from members here. A few have experienced some misunderstanding in communications between the parties; however, a majority of customers have received syscooling kits and they are working as designed. I think it's not reasonable to demand syscooling to compensate for the lost mining or to foot the bill for replacement in shipping both ways, especially after starting a dispute process with paypal or the credit issuer.

I think it's despicable to create a similar looking account, I'm looking at you "syecooling", and pretend to be something you are not. I think that's totally out of line.
He must have bad experience with our products,I don't know who he is and whether we discussed about his problem.We should always say sorry about the problem for early products,actually we have been solving it for over a month.I am gratified that a large amount of users like you enjoy mining with our watercooling parts.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:13:00 AM

I have no idea about that company,since I am a green hand here,but it is great that your watercooling kit works fine. Wink

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:17:59 AM

Both the pump and cable issues are concentrated in the very early batches (of which I had both), so it seems a bit unfair to keep heckling them for it.
Since the shipping process is a bit long,to be honest the problems were settled even before foreign customers received kits.Because Chinese users find them much earlier.

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

So it just boils down to you blaming the shipping company now. All boxes were in perfect condition and were physically checked before I signed them. Here in the US and I doubt in China, the UPS man does not sit around and wait for you to open up a box and check all hardware out. It doesn't matter. I won't be purchasing anymore Bitmaintech products in the future.

MasterRadix

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:59:44 PM

I got 2 (TWO OF THREE!!) broken fans on my C1 set... Quality work!
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:39:52 AM

Could you please kindly send email to ysun@ysun.net with picture?

IITravel01

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:58:58 PM

I was ready to order this item, but shipping is more than the price of the item and you add 4% to use Paypal. 
etile

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

syscooling, why you do not support bitcoins as payments method?

You don't believe in bitcoin future?
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:30:56 PM

heck ... show us pictures of the broken fans

MasterRadix

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

They are broken out of their socket
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:45:27 AM

syscooling, why you do not support bitcoins as payments method?

You don't believe in bitcoin future?
Bitcoin address for payments:  1Af3V1vwH7W2qE3P9PYWDuZgdbn1koGc6J
BC1 watercooling kit for C1 miner sales for BTC0.16
BC2 watercooling kit for multiple miners sales for BTC0.36
Prices above doesn't include shipping price,if you want to use BTC for payments please send us emails first.Checking information about BTC orders have delay problems in China,that might cause delay problems in arranging shipments.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:47:28 AM

Well,you could send emails to ysun@ysun.net with pictures,some people will help you solve the problem.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:50:20 AM

I was ready to order this item, but shipping is more than the price of the item and you add 4% to use Paypal. 
Maybe you would like to pay via BTC,here is the address  1Af3V1vwH7W2qE3P9PYWDuZgdbn1koGc6J   
If you use BTC,please send us emails first ysun@ysun.net.

MasterRadix

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

Well,you could send emails to ysun@ysun.net with pictures,some people will help you solve the problem.

As I bought the complete set from bitmain, do you still offer RMA or do I have to talk to them?
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:01:08 AM

I installed 2 batch 2 C1. One for a friend and one for me. They are both working perfectly. Please stop the throlling.
IITravel01

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

I installed 2 batch 2 C1. One for a friend and one for me. They are both working perfectly. Please stop the throlling.

Well, so it appears one person got 2 working fine, so all the other complaints are negated, please ignore all the previous complaints and stop the "throlling".
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:23:30 AM

As I bought the complete set from bitmain, do you still offer RMA or do I have to talk to them?
We can judge the problem.If you bought from Bitmain,Bitmain is in charge of RMA.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

So glad to hear that,wish you have a good experience Wink

shacky

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:43:08 AM

Hi Syscooling,

let me know how much cost five units shipped by DHL to Caracas, Venezuela.

Thanks
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:17:59 AM

Hi Syscooling,

let me know how much cost five units shipped by DHL to Caracas, Venezuela.

Thanks
Could you please kindly send emails to watercooling@ysun.net?

RME88

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:12:07 PM

If we have an issue with the cooling kit do we go to Bitmain or SysCooling? I have a C1 Batch 2 with the cooling kit that Bitmain sells with the C1, everything came fine, got the kit setup followed Dogie's instructions plus the video on SysCooling's site, setup went smooth after I get all the coolant in, all bubbles out and actually let it run like it should (not shutting off and on to fill coolant as it flowed through the kit) after 3 minutes the pump will no longer pump fluid.
I was very careful with setting it up and adding coolant because of Dogie's instructions and I didn't want to kill the pump and like I said it was running fine for those 3 minutes after I was done with the setup.
I even tried a couple different ways of powering the pump, tried using the connection on the inside of the miner like the fan is hooked up. Of course the power adapter kit that came with it (which is how I set it up), then also tried a 4 pin molex adapter that I had for some fans hooked up directly to the PSU.
This is not my first water cooling system that I setup so I have some experience with it.

Also when I got the kit the 3 fans on the radiator did not work at all, I take that back 1 worked, but I ended up replacing those with better fans I had lying around, I am not really worried about the fans it's the pump, I have the C1 sitting on my rack doing nothing because I can't / won't run it without the cooling kit working.

I am seeing that others have received broken fans as well, I will take pictures and upload them tonight when I get home from work tonight, they basically fall apart, the blades and assembly just separate I had 2 like that and those were the 2 that wouldn't run when I plugged them in. I will upload pictures later so you can see, not sure if that's what other people experienced but at least you'll have one visual of the fans. I will even ship them to you if wanted so you can inspect them, then maybe batch 3 or 4 everything will be better.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:32:59 PM

Thanks
Ryan

Would you like to try  wash  the impeller of pump with liquid as the following link
vedio :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_y9CL9Wh40‍‍
RME88

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:35:30 PM

Thanks
Ryan

Would you like to try  wash  the impeller of pump with liquid as the following link
vedio :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_y9CL9Wh40‍‍

I don't mind giving it a try. Anything to get this thing mining. I get home in 8 hours or so, I will try it then and let you know how it goes.
RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:42:12 AM

Not sure if this is the way the others fans came but here are 2 out of 3 fans that I received 1 was in perfect shape and worked these 2 well obviously not. I am going to test the pump like you asked shortly and will report back but I wanted to get you guys some pics of the fans.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygekjmd5mi9hyk6/AAAi1Hj4QES0TqBhI4RDqpsoa?dl=0
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:18:48 AM

Not sure if this is the way the others fans came but here are 2 out of 3 fans that I received 1 was in perfect shape and worked these 2 well obviously not. I am going to test the pump like you asked shortly and will report back but I wanted to get you guys some pics of the fans.

Would you mind taking a few pictures about the bad pump?

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:20:01 AM

OK I see the fans.

RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:32:06 AM

I'm about to drain the coolant then take it apart as shown in the video. I'll take pictures of everything for you give me a little bit and you'll have them.

Thanks
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:36:49 AM

@syscooling

Thank you for the tracking number

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:21:58 AM

@syscooling

Thank you for the tracking number
Wink

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:26:07 AM

I'm about to drain the coolant then take it apart as shown in the video. I'll take pictures of everything for you give me a little bit and you'll have them.

Thanks

When you take apart if you see any coolant on circuit board please take a picture.If available you'd better take a short video that the pump doesn't run when powered on that we can see.

DolphinHeart

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:31:49 AM

I purchased 7 C1s from Bitmain with Syscooling kit in tow.. out of all 7 kits the only problem was two fans were broken on the thin plastic connectors between the fan itself and the fan frame. Everything has been running for 5 weeks without issue, all works perfect, pumps, fans, etc...

I simply went to Amazon and purchased two replacement fans and continued mining. Easy replacement and not expensive at all.

I am impressed at this point with Syscooling. It is quite nice to have such quiet miners.. thanks to Bitmain/Syscooling. Smiley
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:08:30 AM

I purchased 7 C1s from Bitmain with Syscooling kit in tow.. out of all 7 kits the only problem was two fans were broken on the thin plastic connectors between the fan itself and the fan frame. Everything has been running for 5 weeks without issue, all works perfect, pumps, fans, etc...

I simply went to Amazon and purchased two replacement fans and continued mining. Easy replacement and not expensive at all.

I am impressed at this point with Syscooling. It is quite nice to have such quiet miners.. thanks to Bitmain/Syscooling. Smiley
In your next order,please email us or Bitmain with pictures of broken fans,we will send you two more fans as replacement.

syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:10:23 AM

Would you mind taking one more picture with all 3 broken fans in?

RME88

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:28:49 AM

So I took the pump apart, it worked when it was just the motor, put it all back together, it would work again while filing with coolant then quit just like before. Attached is a link to videos and pics, also another pic of all 3 fans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73q1al2p4foozom/AAB42_RvSkqqG5sz3eudLmp5a?dl=0
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:46:11 AM

So I took the pump apart, it worked when it was just the motor, put it all back together, it would work again while filing with coolant then quit just like before. Attached is a link to videos and pics, also another pic of all 3 fans.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73q1al2p4foozom/AAB42_RvSkqqG5sz3eudLmp5a?dl=0
It seems that the pump is working fine.May it be that the pump is too quiet that you even didn't notice it is working? ;)You could turn it upside down to let air get into motor and see whether it is working.Do you use Skype?My Skype ID is syscooling_rma,you could contact me via that. Or send email to ysun@ysun.net,so that I could help you as soon as possible. Smiley

IITravel01

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back? 
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back? 
Yes there are screw holes,you could add fans.

MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

Any USA resellers for this?  I would like to order one but the shipping price from manufacturer is way way too high.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:49:38 AM

Any USA resellers for this?  I would like to order one but the shipping price from manufacturer is way way too high.
Sorry to say that there is not any resellers. Smiley

IITravel01

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:51:03 AM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back?  

Received the kit today.  You stated there are holes to add fans to the back.  I'm confused, I don't see any.  Please show a picture of what holes you're are referring to, to add fans to the back.  Perhaps you forgot a piece in the set I received and need to send me the additional bracket that's missing?
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:04:56 PM

Is there any reviews of this kit?  Videos on Youtube? I'm curious how the back looks (yet, no photos of it anywhere), are there screw holes to add fans to the back?  

Received the kit today.  You stated there are holes to add fans to the back.  I'm confused, I don't see any.  Please show a picture of what holes you're are referring to, to add fans to the back.  Perhaps you forgot a piece in the set I received and need to send me the additional bracket that's missing?

Looks like they are calling the back what you see as the front Smiley
IITravel01

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:22:02 PM

How can you add fans to the front then?  No holes available to add fans on top of fans already on it then.
syscooling (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:26:25 AM

mavericklm

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:35:31 AM

hi!

do you have any involvement, cooperation in the new s6?

all i'm really asking is if it's  gonna be compatibility for s6 from your water-blocks!

thx!
IITravel01

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

You stated there were holes to add additional fans to the back, but haven't cleared up that statement yet.
AbuGarcia

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

You stated there were holes to add additional fans to the back, but haven't cleared up that statement yet.

That is a condenser for a car A/C system. you can get them on ebay for new as little as 25 dollars.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:31:10 AM

How can you add fans to the front then?  No holes available to add fans on top of fans already on it then.

You can use 3m double sided tape, which is REALLY adhesive. That would hold a fan on there indefinitely. I wish you the best of luck with that kit. You need a lot of room, tons of fans running on that radiator. Let us know how you work out.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:09:08 PM

Do not buy this kit

I ordered 2015-02-23  from syscoling SC-750WATER PUMP and SC-BC2 antiminner cooling kit .
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods.php?id=26
http://shop.syscooling.com/goods.php?id=46

Total products money: $185.00 + Shipping money: $137.50 + Poundage: $13.40

Shipping status is still : Preparing   

This is not a quick service or fast shipment. Today is the March 3.
mconstenla11

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:27:22 PM

hi. I would like to know the speed of each fan for this cooling kit??

Because i was wondering, if want to extract all the air that is expelled from the radiator i should know all the volume of air i must remove from the room where the mining machines are working.

Thanks a lot
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:46:24 PM

Because i was wondering, if want to extract all the air that is expelled from the radiator i should know all the volume of air i must remove from the room where the mining machines are working.

Thanks a lot

Sadly I don't think you will get a response on forum syscoolings account: Last Active:    March 21, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

You stand a better chance emailing them at this point I think.
mconstenla11

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:53:22 PM

Thanks a lot

Sadly I don't think you will get a response on forum syscoolings account: Last Active:    March 21, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

You stand a better chance emailing them at this point I think.

And what are your thoughts on mantaining the room temperature right? should i install 12000 btu per hour of air cond for each radiator set that is about 3500 w max, (3500 watts = 11950 btu per hour).

Or should extract the same amount of heated air from the room, measuring how volume of air this radiator set works with???

Thanks My friend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: