Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NexusMining: Add more Hashpower to your account & get 5% with promo code:Nwb67J  (Read 8335 times)
hashtek

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:12:33 AM

PRE-LAUNCH PROMO: Signup up and purchase a minimum of $200 worth of Hashpower and we will add $50 Bonus worth of Hashpower to your account.

https://www.nexusmining.com

We are offering this as a Pre-launch Promo to everyone who would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, you are welcome to contact us if you have any questions, we can be reached by telephone, email, and live chat.

Nexus Cloud Mining is a Canadian company registered and established in Ontario Canada. The company was born as a result of studying the Crypto-Currency Industry in depth for the past three years, the results of our research resulted in the development of a two tier solution. Our first Tier was our Cloud Mining Solution. This cloud mining solution enables both novices and seasoned crypto-currency miners the ability to mine various crypto-currencies and gain significant ROI without any equipment investment. The second tier is our revolutionary universal crypto-currency miming machines which will be available soon on our sister site

There is a loss of trust in the industry and many of our competitors either keep their locations secret from their clients or have phantom mining, we do not agree with this philosophy. Our mining farm information is freely available to our clients, we make available videos of our mining farm and organize visits for our larger investors.

We provide free support in every aspect of getting our clients set up and ongoing support for questions or assistance after setting up accounts with our company. Clients with no knowledge of crypto-currency mining can feel to approach us and we will hold their hands through the entire process. We have 3 Sales office locations globally, (1) Toronto, Canada (2) New York, USA -open by November 2014 (3) London, UK -open by November 2014. All our locations have live sales agents ready and available to speak with you. In addition to providing service and support we will also provide Bitcoin ATM machines.

Thanks to some great partnerships we have established with hardware producers, as well as to our large scale purchases, we get a better price on our employed technology. This means we buy the hardware cheaper than the market price. What also bears great importance, considering the maintenance costs, is the storage of the miners: we have several farms around the globe, and each location was chosen to fulfill two important criteria: cheap electricity supply and little or no need for cooling.

There is much beauty in purchasing and setting up your own hardware, we know that. But it's for those who are technically very skilled, can solve tricky complications, and generally see the fun in maintaining a complex construction rather than in earning profit with it. For most people these are annoying, unnecessary difficulties, and our solution is targeted exactly at them. To put it simple, our service is providing a better mining experience at a lower cost.

There are many who tell us that they can mine cheaper by themselves according to their calculations. However, it always turned out that they forgot about one or more of the above listed costs. We did our calculations, and we think it's impossible to mine more profitably on a smaller scale, at home and by yourself.

nexusmining.com

I like the fact that your company is honest and I checked with some other miners and companies, and your company is honorable,
and solid, I will invest in some hashpower with nexusmining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:08:01 AM

Our company name and my private name were dragged into hot debate, so I need to comment:

- Nexus Mining is legit, they're currently white labeling a respectable cloud mining provider.
- We're in an initial stage of evaluating Nexus Miner claims towards possible ASIC cooperation. We'll verify the performance and test results of their FPGA design.
- Raskul is indeed a dear friend.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:50:43 AM

thank you Guy, I have PM'd the OP with my concerns and removed the posts I had previously made in this thread.

However, this is not an apology and I should also state, for the record here, I am yet to be convinced by this operation.

Potential investing customers should still do their own due diligence when sending funds to any new business.

I will look forwards to some form of transparency from Nexus Mining before I decide to endorse their offerings.
from the info we currently have, it's still a 7 on Puppets ponzi scale. I hope the OP can furnish us with the info I have requested in the PM to him.

regards,

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:54:32 AM

- Nexus Mining is legit, they're currently white labeling a respectable cloud mining provider.

How does that make them legit? They claim to buy the hardware and operate multiple datacenters.  Are you saying they are just renting hashrate elsewhere?
Besides, I think people will want to make their own judgement on who is a respectable provider. You might call GAWminer respectable, many would disagree. If nexus dont disclose who they buy their hashrate from, what their deal is (like contract duration etc..), this is meaningless. I could rent 10PH on nicehash for a while and resell perpetual contracts based on that. Would you call me legit ?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:19:22 AM

How does that make them legit? They claim to buy the hardware and operate multiple datacenters.  Are you saying they are just renting hashrate elsewhere?
Besides, I think people will want to make their own judgement on who is a respectable provider. You might call GAWminer respectable, many would disagree. If nexus dont disclose who they buy their hashrate from, what their deal is (like contract duration etc..), this is meaningless. I could rent 10PH on nicehash for a while and resell perpetual contracts based on that. Would you call me legit ?

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement to buy Nexus Mining contracts.
Disclaimer: Spondoolies-Tech doesn't have any stake here.

Nexus Mining is a white label re-selling of other cloud mining company.
I know that other cloud mining company offering. The hash-rate, all of it, come from mining hardware. At least this is the situation until today.

I prefer not to reply regarding other claims they might have made (I didn't read the entire thread).

Puppet: I respect your work very much. You're very good at uncovering Ponzies. Regarding Nexus Mining basic offering, you're wrong. It might look suspicious, but it's just white label on another service.

Edit: I would like to disengage my involvement here. I was drugged into it. I would not reply publicly anymore in this thread. Please PM me if you want to continue the discussion.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

thank you Guy, I have PM'd the OP with my concerns and removed the posts I had previously made in this thread.

However, this is not an apology and I should also state, for the record here, I am yet to be convinced by this operation.

Potential investing customers should still do their own due diligence when sending funds to any new business.

I will look forwards to some form of transparency from Nexus Mining before I decide to endorse their offerings.
from the info we currently have, it's still a 7 on Puppets ponzi scale. I hope the OP can furnish us with the info I have requested in the PM to him.

regards,
I fully agree with everything you wrote.

Guy

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:35:06 AM

If Im going to be wrong, Id rather be wrong warning against a ponzi that isnt one, than endorsing a scam.
Until the criteria listed in my thread are met, the score is going to remain what it is.
raskul

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:45:43 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 03:22:21 PM by raskul

If Im going to be wrong, Id rather be wrong warning against a ponzi that isnt one, than endorsing a scam.
Until the criteria listed in my thread are met, the score is going to remain what it is.

The thing to take into consideration here is that 99.9% of the companies in this industry who have shown success have done so by being totally transparent and making sure their customers feel secure in spending their money.

We are nearly in 2015 and (more than?) halfway through 25BTC block era.

it shouldn't be taking 5 pages on a thread to get some form of transparency from a new business, looking to take money from people.
I trust Steve at Nexus will realise his folly and start turning this around, if indeed, he is serious about his business endeavours, because as far as I can see from his website, he has simply copy-pasted text from another cloud mining company.

I have all this info simply by studying the Nexus website and having studied it, there is nothing to show me any form of legitimacy.

again, i'll reiterate, the best thing any new business can do, when asking for money from prospective clients is to be fully open and transparent.
it is this, and only this which builds initial trust.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:46:58 AM

removed a post on here (1 of 3) that had a repost of a giant SCAM on it....I will take Guy's evaluation from www.spondoolies-tech as this post was probably overkill (at this point in time)

however I  stand by other posts...in that there is NO real clarity on this operation...in your resemblance to other scammer operations is striking from your lack of info

I tend to be very dubious of stuff like this and a company at startup  puts out less info then BFL did back in the day about their operations rings alarm bells (and look how that turned out)

if you are legit you need to be more open...if you only show the amount of info on your operation most scammers do ..you unfortunately will be lumped with the scammers *just a fact of life*

I trust Guy at spondoolies-tech saying you are not a Scam... so I am withholding judgment till hopefully  new information forthcoming about your setup

you are gonna have to step it up info wise to put us here and others at ease here and elsewhere about your NEW operation.....

so iti s the old put up or shut up situation...... bona fides are needed

(my view is unless you are transparent as glass..this scam tag will come up again and again as you gain notoriety on bitcointalk.org or elsewhere as your name is known good or bad as it is bandied about)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:04:35 PM

Why does their Reset Password page say "Genesis Mining"?

Heh good catch... I'm not sure what to make of these guys yet, but I think you and Puppet are on the right track.
raskul

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

What is your email address you used to sign up?
we may be able to make an exception and credit you $50 worth of hashpower, since
this was our listing mistake.

I don't know who this is directed at.
Perhaps you'd be better off sending the user a private message.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:37:58 PM

Our company name and my private name were dragged into hot debate, so I need to comment:

And how well do you personally vouch for the operators of Nexus Mining? It doesn't matter where they get their hashpower, if they are unwilling to provide answers to legitimate questions then they are not a legitimate business. They've already been busted on copying someone else's website.

Buy & Hold
raskul

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:45:53 PM

i've made a small purchase of some GH/s.

tx ID for my payment is c4e803efc76a2f5445c1a4ceb021f295007f6345b43e280d739e9913f6cd4d63

thanks.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:29:42 AM

And how well do you personally vouch for the operators of Nexus Mining? It doesn't matter where they get their hashpower, if they are unwilling to provide answers to legitimate questions then they are not a legitimate business. They've already been busted on copying someone else's website.

Edit: I would like to disengage my involvement here. I was drugged into it. I would not reply publicly anymore in this thread. Please PM me if you want to continue the discussion.

whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:16:56 PM

on your home page, there are 2 occurances of "Help centre"   ,   should this not be "help center" ?

Just a small note

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

on your home page, there are 2 occurances of "Help centre"   ,   should this not be "help center" ?

Just a small note
"center" is American and "centre" is British Englisch.
But yeah, don't use both at the same time, be consistent.
whitewhidow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:47:12 PM

on your home page, there are 2 occurances of "Help centre"   ,   should this not be "help center" ?

Just a small note
"center" is American and "centre" is British Englisch.
But yeah, don't use both at the same time, be consistent.

Oh nice, thx , i didnt actually know that it was "centre" in British English, it just seemed odd to me, unnatural.

TO WHOEVER STOL MY ACCOUNT AND WAS NOW USING IT AS HIS OWN,   FCK OFF PLEASE   
 - The REAL WHITEWHIDOW
raskul

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:57:07 PM

nexus website has been under DDoS all day today.

I have, however, received my first payout - even though the attack is prolonged, they seem to still be working OK.

TX ID: 13515a5f156192f47b46b2eb0436296c697c09077f4adcd36df62ab00e66ff85

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:56:35 AM

Scam site do not invest

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
raskul

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:01:14 AM

drivel

You are wrong, this question has already been answered and it is confirmed that Nexus Mining is legitimate.
If you feel the need to spam threads and make accusations, then please do so here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: