Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread  (Read 20275 times)
Fluppen

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

For all we know that might not even be real balance, might just be numbers on a screen.. Smiley But I hope not.

The ROI right now dropped below 9 days so even if they wanna resume that ponzi, it is not even possible mathematically Smiley This guy keep repeating same thing because they wanna get every drop at least that what I was thinking, I am not the owner of the company, I am just a victim so do not know their plans but all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

Yeah, I feel like it's over. Going to be an interesting couple of days. Would be nice with some more constructive feedback than "OUR COMPETITORS MAY TRY TO DROWNS US BUT WE WILL GET THROUGH" from HP.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:15:44 PM

For all we know that might not even be real balance, might just be numbers on a screen.. Smiley But I hope not.

The ROI right now dropped below 9 days so even if they wanna resume that ponzi, it is not even possible mathematically Smiley This guy keep repeating same thing because they wanna get every drop at least that what I was thinking, I am not the owner of the company, I am just a victim so do not know their plans but all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

Yeah they need to stop allowing hash buying by PFC at this point.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:28:29 PM

You know who is selling those coins right? They are selling their own stock that's all Smiley the whole hacker thing is just a lie. They will sell all of their coins and get as much as they can from market and run away. I am not able to find any other plan to explain what is happening right now

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
tmarc

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

500 Internal Server Error

hmm, down again
alienesb

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:33:48 PM

You know who is selling those coins right? They are selling their own stock that's all Smiley the hash rate showing on the site do not drop in last 3 days so the whole hacker thing is just a lie. They will sell all of their coins and get as much as they can from market and run away. I am not able to find any other plan to explain what is happening right now

Could be. If someone is buying PFC to buy hash then they could just cancel those sales and refund the PFC; that makes the most sense at this point. Who knows. What is true is that cloud mining is taking a fucking beating in December. Back to basement mining.
zerocoder

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

Could be. If someone is buying PFC to buy hash then they could just cancel those sales and refund the PFC; that makes the most sense at this point. Who knows. What is true is that cloud mining is taking a fucking beating in December. Back to basement mining.

While their coin value dropping like a blade, those ppls increase their coin to kh exchange rates. So we know, who is responsible from that mess. But I also don't like that Xmas present either. But puppet was right, we should listen him Smiley

Luzifer

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:48:42 AM

why not just show us proof that you were ddos attacked ? Smiley just show us some proof you were attacked. it is so simple...
otherwise will go to court and call interpool dont worry.
alienesb

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:57:24 AM

why not just show us proof that you were ddos attacked ? Smiley just show us some proof you were attacked. it is so simple...
otherwise will go to court and call interpool dont worry.

Ah another noob troll account. Just show us the coin payments due us that will do fine thanks.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:22:00 AM

... all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

where did you get this info from ??

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
ligeros

Activity: 182

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:27:34 AM

... all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

I think nowhere, but It seems logical.
If I wanted to run with money I´d also blame DDOS, hackers, competitors, etc. Everybody except myself.

zerocoder

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

I am working for a payment processing company, and we are monitoring suspicious activities all day long. So you say somebody hacked the system and just liquidize enough hash rate to drop market value 80% right Smiley use your brain at least one time in your entire life and if you have any proof showing otherwise, I would be really happy to hear it.

By the way, still sell hash rate function active so if there is a hacker, still have chance to sell more right Smiley so good for him/her (no gender discrimination)

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:34:22 AM

I am working for a payment processing company, and we are monitoring suspicious activities all day long. So you say somebody hacked the system and just liquidize enough hash rate to drop market value 80% right Smiley use your brain at least one time in your entire life and if you have any proof showing otherwise, I would be really happy to hear it.

By the way, still sell hash rate function active so if there is a hacker, he still have chance to sell more right Smiley so good for him/her (no gender discrimination)

but your statement of hackers selling hashrate. why did you bring it up ?
i havent seen it anywhere else but from you. where did you get it from ?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
zerocoder

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:35:11 AM

but your statement of hackers selling hashrate. why did you bring it up ?
i havent seen it anywhere else but from you. where did you get it from ?

https://hashprofit.com/en/news/vnimanie-na-servis-hp-vedetsya-khorosho-skoordinir/ also coinmaster repeating same story over and over again Smiley

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:37:56 AM

cool thanks Smiley

on a lighter note. my account has been credited with another day of mining.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
zerocoder

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:38:54 AM

cool thanks Smiley

on a lighter note. my account has been credited with another day of mining.

It is just a number still no payment right?

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:42:20 AM

from past payments (not including yesterdays missing one) suggest next automated one due in 4-6 hrs

but who knows. if their system is truly flooded, then what will happen with the last and future payments ??

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:44:39 AM

also
i do find it hard to believe that hackers would create a 66btc sell wall on allcrypt.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Stcgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

Stop talking about this shit cloud

Staff allready go holiday to HAWAII

HASHPROFIT closed aKa Scam aKa collapse aKa etc etc etc

no need waiting payment
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:14:16 AM

well. it's past the time of previous auto withdrawls and my account has not paid out.

i would like to know what's happening.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:56:37 AM

As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: