Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:48:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread  (Read 20277 times)
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:15:59 AM

As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

thanks for the reply.
good luck with all your fun Smiley

i'm curious as to the pricing of khs/pfc
it has changed at least once since i've been paying attention - will it be changing again in relection of current prices ??

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:18:05 AM

At this time I can not answer that question as the company is all hands on deck to repel the attack and get our payment system back online to get customers paid.

Luzifer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:44:07 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 10:54:53 AM by Luzifer

how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

I hope HP does not scam, and still be able to rise.
Fluppen

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

I hope HP does not scam, and still be able to rise.

As Luzifer is pointing out the PFC/KHs ratio is completely mad, there is no way HP can afford that. Even if they manage to sort out these 2 days of payments I don't see how they can survive any longer than that..

I hope I'm wrong though, time will tell.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:00:28 AM

how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?

Rescuing the PFC will take care of itself once the overhang goes it will trade as normal,take this as a great buying oppurtunity.Remember if you cash out you only get the same price so it balances out in the long run

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?

Hashprofit is the fastest growing cloudminer in the world,even after this attack we have a new customer every minute today,everyone is realising this is just an attempt by its competitors to disrupt it as they cant compete with it

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

At this time I can not answer that question as the company is all hands on deck to repel the attack and get our payment system back online to get customers paid.
when payment to customer will be pay?
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:08:49 AM

when payment to customer will be pay?
Please watch the website for details as everything as you can imagine is frantic in the office

zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:11:29 AM

Rescuing the PFC will take care of itself once the overhang goes it will trade as normal,take this as a great buying oppurtunity.Remember if you cash out you only get the same price so it balances out in the long run

You still do not deactivate sell kh function in your site and push 2fa authentication for your customers have no proof related to your claims (Ddos, hacker, customers selling their hashrate) and right now try to persuade people to invest on that coin. I just ask you to stop, that's even enough for a scam site. How far you can go. By the way do you have any ETA for payments?

By the way could your please share any name from your company? Your partner names, your ceo's name you are not even exist and seems like I lost big time with you

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:12:07 AM

Hashprofit early in January is about announce new data centres out side Russia so there address can be given Hashprofit is going nowhere we will continue to operate as normal.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:15:47 AM

You still do not deactivate sell kh function in your site and push 2fa authentication for your customers have no proof related to your claims (Ddos, hacker, customers selling their hashrate) and right now try to persuade people to invest on that coin. I just ask you to stop, that's even enough for a scam site. How far you can go. By the way do you have any ETA for payments?
we are selling as normal and have customers by the minute today,we have 2FA but wont force people to use it its there choice and payments I have mentioned in earlier post.As you think its so big a scam why are you even asking questions you cant be a customer just a troll

cryptobloguk

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

@coinmaster222 but surely the logical thing to do once the security breach had been detected would have been to stop all sales via PFC and then asked c-cex to suspend trading?
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:21:10 AM

I cannot discuss security questions and what was did and not did on a public forum

zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:23:26 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 11:35:17 AM by zerocoder

we are selling as normal and have customers by the minute today,we have 2FA but wont force people to use it its there choice and payments I have mentioned in earlier post.As you think its so big a scam why are you even asking questions you cant be a customer just a troll

I invested many ponzi schemes including cointellect, ltcgear, hashprofit and hashie and I assure you, I am a customer whatsoever, you are right we are losing time, hope you find a solution for the problem and make your site more secure. It is not even make sense to close that operation right now, your customer numbers was growing exponentially

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
Fluppen

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:07:46 PM

Seems something is being done with the payment system at least.. About 1 hour ago I received an email regarding an old payout. Anyone else got something similar?
ml73

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:23:24 PM

Site is down now ??
What a h....!!

Fluppen

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:37:07 PM

i bought some for 0.01 two weeks ago  Smiley just to try it out,  and the statistics show that i got payment today also

https://i.imgur.com/3NjUaFx.png

so i dont understand thats the fuzz is about

No, reinvested in KHs cant be compared to actual payout to a wallet.
Stcgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

Still no PAYOUT

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Stop Buying KHs

R.I.P Hashprofit
moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

The HashProfit was the best cloud mining service for me. I believe it will be Ok.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: