Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT- based Smart Contracts implementation.....  (Read 1637 times)
EvilDave (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:50:59 PM

You want Smart Contracts ?

Here you go:
http://www.coindesk.com/new-blockchain-startup-brings-contracts-digital-age/

http://www.smartcontract.com/

Just out of curiosity (and a desire to be slightly evil), has anyone else got an SC implementation up and running?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:33:32 AM

Yeah! The first smart contract implementation in Nxt of many  Grin

Well Done Sergey!

Others to look out for:

Nxt Smart Contracts: Come-from-Beyond implementation and Nxt Core feature.
https://nxtforum.org/smart-contracts/

Nxt Automated Transactions (Nxt AT): vbecas based on CIYAM's implementation.
https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/

FSM-driven Scripting: Kushti (Nxt Core dev) implementation.
https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/fsm-driven-scripting-part-3/

+1 to all of Nxt's innovating Devs, you are a credit to the crypto scene
Daedelus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:56:47 PM

And if you are wondering why Nxt is having so many implementations, you are still have a silo mind where each crypto is an island with the devs as head chiefs who decree who can do what in their domain.

Nxt is an open platform where anyone can build what they want on top of Nxt, and they are. See Sergey's project above  Grin

So to continue the analogy, Nxt is a new continent where anyone can come in and set up their own city state based on the topology (Nxt core) as they find it without permission.

Maybe they will settle on the coast to make it easy to do a lot of trade with others (i.e. use Nxt Asset Exchange).

Maybe they will settle in the mountains and help others with otherwise navigate difficult passages (i.e. use Nxt Smart Contracts)

Maybe they will settle in a metropolis to sell their goods (i.e. use Nxt Marketplace/Free Market (decentralised ebay)

One by one new, external devs are coming on board and colonising this new world  Grin

EvilDave (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:27:41 PM

Yeah...we need to pass a crypto law that all currencies should implement AT.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:29:59 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:03:21 AM by Este Nuno

NXT seems to be really underrated. It's a year old and appears to be quite solid.

People seem to have this weird dismissal type attitude towards NXT and I don't quite understand why that is.

Also, if you look at how much trading volume there's been over the year, and how many people there are now who use NXT the distribution has likely become actually pretty decent. If not much better than most.
Daedelus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:41:48 PM

NXT seems to be really underrated. It's a year old and appears to be quite solid.

People seem to have this weird dismissal type attitude towards NXT and I don't quite understand why that is.

Also, if you look at how trading volume there's been over the year, and how many people there are now who use NXT the distribution has likely become actually pretty decent. If not much better than most.

I don't think people understand Nxt and still try to judge it to old standards. Have you seen this yet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831202.0

The technology tree shows all the planned core features, worth a look to see into the future  Grin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

Also, if you look at how trading volume there's been over the year, and how many people there are now who use NXT the distribution has likely become actually pretty decent. If not much better than most.

Fact is that NXT delivers. The devs do a great job and you see the system and comunity growing day by day.This is what counts on the long run.
Daedelus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:19:14 PM

Good job Nxt has more than one exchange Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy DGEX hasn't been the principal exchange since... Feb? About the time you were crying and ran away from Nxt. Then you embezzled thousands of Nxt worth of Nemstakes from your "No Envy Movement", remember? I think lots of people are envious of the thousands you made of the back of those who believed in you  Cheesy then you exposed yourself as a crook (epic btw UP). Why hate Nxt so much after so long, I'll never know.

Now how about a post on topic...
Daedelus

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

Keep bumping UtopianFuture  Grin the world needs to know about Nxts Smart Contracts. Maybe NEM will have them one day...

Now back to topic please...
NASdaq

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:29:49 AM

Keep bumping UtopianFuture  Grin the world needs to know about Nxts Smart Contracts. Maybe NEM will have them one day...

Now back to topic please...

What evidence is there that TaunSew is UtopianFuture? I've wondered for a while who UP is now, and TaunSew always appears to like stirring up trouble between coins; was that UtopianFuture's style. How come so many people fell in with NEM? I guess UP hid his real motivations quite well, but what were they? Is he still holding a bag of NEM stakes via sockpuppets?

I'd love to know who UP was/is
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:06:58 AM

You know, I joined crypto in January of this year.  I hate that I wasn't around to throw a BTC at the NXT IPO, I really fucking do, which initially led to resentment.  This is where the dismissive attitude towards NXT originates from in my opinion.

Pretty much the last of that resentment has now boiled off. 

NXT breaks new ground all the time from what I can tell from my occasional glances at it.  This, in a world of scam pump-and-dump clone coins with small tweaks sold as new innovation.

I just threw several BTC at SuperNET, and when the opportunity arises, I'll be cashing out my crypto 1.0s and going NXT.  I say all of this for the NXT guys that post over here; keep posting.  You'll keep snagging the attention of people who are sick of the shit over here at BCT.  Keep kicking ass, guys.  People WILL follow.

Taunsew, cut the shit.  I'm all about NEM as well.  NXT doesn't need nor deserve your jealous garbage talk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: