Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PBMining.......WTF is happening???  (Read 5896 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

But everyone expect New Year miracle.. Let's give a try. Maybe this business is not so bad.. Smiley

Are you serious? There are multiple people who claim pbmining been a ponzi for awhile. You need to check the other threads like under scam accusation and you`ll see pbmining as one of them.

So many people lost their btc, and I doubt you`ll see anything if you do put anything now since its collapsed.
A group of people claiming a company is a ponzi isn't by any means a proof. A proof in this case could be their announced closure and payout delays, but don't blindly trust opinions, especially because a number of people on this forum think all cloud minings are ponzis and all altcoins are scams Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

Pbmining was always fishy but a lot of people like myself already made ROI. You always have to approach most online cloud mining that is not from a reputable defined asic company with caution. They paid a lot of people out for almost a year now Pbmining is dead. If you think we are going to get refunds keep dreaming. In an ideal world but not this one.
bitcoinmind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:41:35 PM

But everyone expect New Year miracle.. Let's give a try. Maybe this business is not so bad.. Smiley

Are you serious? There are multiple people who claim pbmining been a ponzi for awhile. You need to check the other threads like under scam accusation and you`ll see pbmining as one of them.

So many people lost their btc, and I doubt you`ll see anything if you do put anything now since its collapsed.
A group of people claiming a company is a ponzi isn't by any means a proof. A proof in this case could be their announced closure and payout delays, but don't blindly trust opinions, especially because a number of people on this forum think all cloud minings are ponzis and all altcoins are scams Wink

Yep. That's exactly what I wanted to write. Service is still working, pay less, but still works.
bitcoinmind

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:45:34 PM

Pbmining was always fishy but a lot of people like myself already made ROI. You always have to approach most online cloud mining that is not from a reputable defined asic company with caution. They paid a lot of people out for almost a year now Pbmining is dead. If you think we are going to get refunds keep dreaming. In an ideal world but not this one.

No, i'm not dreaming. My guess is that now they just play to get more time and in January will fall. Fact is that service still works .. nothing more.
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:23:30 PM

presently i will just say the cloudmining(PBMining, or any other) are not profitable Sad BTC i will suggest don't waste time on it or just prove me wrong

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
bitcoinmind

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:25:57 PM

presently i will just say the cloudmining(PBMining, or any other) are not profitable Sad BTC i will suggest don't waste time on it or just prove me wrong

Wrong address Smiley you have to talk with owners of this services..
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

At this point your still claiming this isnt a ponzi?

Why is it every collapsed and probable Ponzi i have read about on this forum your there defending them claiming its not really a scam?  Are you running some of them or just an early investor who knows it was a ponzi trying to keep them alive as long as possible so you can profit?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

A group of people claiming a company is a ponzi isn't by any means a proof.

A group of people claiming that pink unicorns dont exist isn't by any means a proof.
In fact you can not possibly prove they dont exist. Does that mean they are real?

The exact same thing applies to mining hardware backing cloud mining contracts. While trivial to prove, no one can disprove their existence. But if there is as little proof for their existence as there is for the existence of pink unicorns, you have to be bonkers to assume them to be real. Bonkers or a scammer trying to sell pink unicorn droppings or cloudmining contracts.

A proof in this case could be their announced closure and payout delays

Actually, that wouldnt prove anything, other than its likely a scam, but assuming it did, please note its only possible to provide that kind of evidence after the collapse, when it helps no one. So stop asking for impossible proof of non existence (ponzi claims), and begin asking for proof of existence from the cloudmining services.

SimplisticStu (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

Look at the blockchain, half way down you will see a payment of £380.85 (1.8198228 BTC)

Payment from 1PBMqRZMnx2xL7zoqh2kFuAqdr4L3W1tjr going to 1PBMqRZMnx2xL7zoqh2kFuAqdr4L3W1tjr

WTF we know this is a pb address?Huh

Yet again another week passes and another bunch of 1% payouts which is scandalous, and once again PBMining have paid themselves £ 259.84 (1.28140148 BTC) of the total transactions £ 652.17 (3.21612684 BTC)

https://blockchain.info/tx/727efe340734805842cf349199131a36ed21d60765c1a108a21e615a9249bd24

Again, I have changed the value to GBP as it's easier to spot the transaction mid-way down the block.

1PbmSnnLiD7FGH4fSdPh4tUiAMTsaDK63R

PAID £ 259.84 (1.28140148 BTC) TO:

btcmner

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

Yet again another week passes and another bunch of 1% payouts which is scandalous, and once again PBMining have paid themselves £ 259.84 (1.28140148 BTC) of the total transactions £ 652.17 (3.21612684 BTC)

https://blockchain.info/tx/727efe340734805842cf349199131a36ed21d60765c1a108a21e615a9249bd24

Again, I have changed the value to GBP as it's easier to spot the transaction mid-way down the block.

PAID £ 259.84 (1.28140148 BTC) TO:

You apparently haven't got any clue of how bitcoin transactions work.
Here is an introductory course for you, by Kahn Academy :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9_v1wSPBQ

Mining for fun.
btcmner

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:08:19 PM

Maybe because it's not until the one who claims it is brings evidence...

Mining for fun.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:56:05 AM

Maybe because it's not until the one who claims it is brings evidence...

You can trace payouts coming from payins. What more do you want???

Buy & Hold
btcmner

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:50:15 AM

You can trace payouts coming from payins. What more do you want???
No, you can't.

Mining for fun.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:04:33 AM

Flying pink unicorns are for real. Prove me wrong.
hansom60

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

OK so I'm going to be honest, I have my eggs in one basket, the PBMining basket, I'm worried it's a sinking ship that many on here are saying has sunk already the customers just don't know it yet as they are buying time.

Can I please get an update on this? What do people know? Where is it going? Is it recoverable?

Of course I've messaged them direct but with zero success despite the fact they have been online since my emails have been sent.

I understand they will be very popular at the moment for all the wrong reasons but they need to give us something more, it's not like we can sell the gh/s like on cex.io and get the hell out, we are stuck here on this ship right in the cargo hold with all the TNT.

I emailed pb mining and got this response:

PBMining Admin 

Dec 24 (5 days ago)

to me

pb mining is currently a failing business and a recovery is trying to be made. if you feel you have suffered a loss i am sincerely sorry, our losses are very large as well. there are thousands of customers affected by this.  other options are also being looked at for sources of recovery.

*This is an automated message.  *
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:55:43 PM

What they are trying to tell you is: you lost money, we lost money, it's all good.  Wink
Let's hope they manage to pay back what they owe.

kaprosuchus

Activity: 144

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:46:30 PM

Well, at least they replied.  I guess we're calling this one case closed.   Sad

maniacmusic

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:38:03 PM

I never thought this was a scam afterall.. I bought a contract with them after cex.io become highly unprofitable due to high fees.. (i had negative income). Anyway, everything was rather OK until mid december when payments stoped. And I received the last day a payment of 0.00006684 BTC for 3 weeks of mining. It's absurd! Smiley)
SimplisticStu (OP)

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:40:02 PM

I never thought this was a scam afterall.. I bought a contract with them after cex.io become highly unprofitable due to high fees.. (i had negative income). Anyway, everything was rather OK until mid december when payments stoped. And I received the last day a payment of 0.00006684 BTC for 3 weeks of mining. It's absurd! Smiley)

As far as I'm aware, nobody's payments have "stopped" they have gone down to around 1% of expected payments but they have not stopped yet.
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:07:56 AM

ok that's all
--------------------------------------_--------_---------------------------------------------------------_----------——--------
it is the end of line nobody will post anything.of it

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: