Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting theymos to remove CanaryInTheMine from DefaultTrust  (Read 15743 times)
SpanishSoldier (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Where do you come up with these lists? For example...

Basically, because I've got an AMHash sig and criticised a cloud mining ponzi he invested in, everybody else who criticised the ponzis became a sockpuppet for AM - those Chinese scammers led by Havelock/Friedcat that are running the real ponzi.

In other words, he's stark raving bonkers.

Below is a conversation between you and your best friend, which states more about u... Wink

Does lowest up-front cost and no maintenance fees sound to good to be true?
Does the cloud mining service try to hide their maintenance and trade fees until you've already bought a contract?
Does it refuse to provide proof that they even have any miners?
Are you concerned that the cloud mining service is actually a ponzi?

Well, now you can get cloud mining direct from ASICMiner, one of the earliest manufacturers of Bitcoin ASICs. There's no question about these guys actually having miners and they provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Cost: 1.2 mBTC per Gh/s
Maintenance fees: $0.00163 per Gh/s per day
Trading fees: 0.4% when selling

Official Forum Thread
Purchase from Havelock

Mabsark wants you to buy this, because he is getting desperate about his Asicminer shares. But the offer is soo tempting that by his own words:

I don't own any AMHash shares.  Cheesy

That said, I will agree that Amhash is far preferable over all the mining ponzi's like cloudmining.website, cloudminr.io, gaw, etc. Its arguably the least-worst cloud mining offer on the market. I still wouldnt chose it over coins in a cold wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:26:43 AM

Canaryinthemine YET AGAIN has another abusive user on his trust list, allowing them to use the default trust as a weapon to silence their opposition.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935984.0

REMOVE NUBBINS FROM YOUR DEFAULT TRUST LIST. If this isn't default trust abuse, I don't know what is.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:58:58 AM

Canaryinthemine YET AGAIN has another abusive user on his trust list, allowing them to use the default trust as a weapon to silence their opposition.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935984.0

REMOVE NUBBINS FROM YOUR DEFAULT TRUST LIST. If this isn't default trust abuse, I don't know what is.

Some are more equal than others. Nubbins has removed his abusive rating temporarily to preserve his position on the default trust. Shockingly after he has demonstrated he is again willing to abuse the default trust to punish people for critical words spoken out against him to attempt to intimidate people into silence, Canaryinthemine as well as staff are COMPLETELY SILENT on the issue. Why is is that the abuses of some members are condoned while other members are removed immediately with the cooperation of staff? I wonder.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 09:44:35 AM

Yet another default trust abuser on Canaryinthemine's trust list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951134.0
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 09:51:26 AM

Yet another default trust abuser on Canaryinthemine's trust list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951134.0

it pretty much isnt Canaryinthemine sole fault
he just needs to put in some effort to clear off his trust list which i believe he put them in their trust list from his previous group buy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:49:29 PM

it pretty much isnt Canaryinthemine sole fault
he just needs to put in some effort to clear off his trust list which i believe he put them in their trust list from his previous group buy

Yet he is refusing to do this. Nubbins is on his trust list and he has left me negative trust in an attempt to intimidate myself and others into not speaking out against his abusive behavior. He changed it to a neutral, but once Canaryinthemine said he was ignoring the thread he replaced it yet again with another similar negative rating demonstrating clearly he has no respect for the position on the default trust and will abuse it to serve his personal interests. Yet again, Canaryinthemine has no response to this. He is going beyond negligence and is now actively allowing multiple default trust abusers to stay on his trust list. This has been a regular pattern of behavior for Canaryinthemine.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:30:16 AM

I must say at least the good part of people going ape shit and having a meltdown on this forum because of their own action is that it can be funny/entertaining.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 10:40:12 PM

I must say at least the good part of people going ape shit and having a meltdown on this forum because of their own action is that it can be funny/entertaining.

At least you can admit your constant harassment of users is not about "scambusting" but is about your own entertainment and gratification.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:51:27 AM

At least you can admit your constant harassment of users is not about "scambusting" but is about your own entertainment and gratification.

Lol nice try buddy. Don't read between the lines too much.

If I see someone being dishonest I will call them out. If it ends up being entertaining that is just a byproduct.

it is funny to me because you can't seem to see how ridiculous you have been in the past few months since you were removed from the default trust list.

If people want to make fools of themselves that ain't no one's fault but their own.

Don't make it my problem they are humiliated by own actions. Laughing ain't wrong.  Tongue

FYI I have not harassed anyone here. If so I think I would have been permabanned long ago.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SpanishSoldier (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:00:39 AM

Now as FriedCat is missing with more than a million dollar, can we expect CanaryInTheMine to be removed from DefaultTrust ? FriedCat is still seating happily in Canary's trust list. Or this time also Canary will get away just by removing him from the trust list like it happened for Mabshark ?
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

Now as FriedCat is missing with more than a million dollar, can we expect CanaryInTheMine to be removed from DefaultTrust ? FriedCat is still seating happily in Canary's trust list. Or this time also Canary will get away just by removing him from the trust list like it happened for Mabshark ?
Well for starters, it is 100% certain that FC should be removed from CITM's list. Period.

I would say that CITM was effectively endorsing FC and ASICminer via his group buys so he should at least partially be held accountable for what happened, he probably shouldn't have to repay ~$1 million+ in stolen property but this should be a very black mark on his reputation.
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:35:16 AM

Well for starters, it is 100% certain that FC should be removed from CITM's list. Period.

I would say that CITM was effectively endorsing FC and ASICminer via his group buys so he should at least partially be held accountable for what happened, he probably shouldn't have to repay ~$1 million+ in stolen property but this should be a very black mark on his reputation.

I agree on the removal of FriedCat from anyone's lists until whatever is going on gets cleared up. I am lost on how he is to blame for that company being scammers though? He can not help that they did any of this.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:46:12 AM

I agree on the removal of FriedCat from anyone's lists until whatever is going on gets cleared up. I am lost on how he is to blame for that company being scammers though? He can not help that they did any of this.
Many members on Canary's trust list had given FC positive trust. Canary also was effectively endorsing FC when he was selling his miners and effectively said that he was going to send first for products being purchased with his customers money.
SpanishSoldier (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:41:34 AM

Many members on Canary's trust list had given FC positive trust. Canary also was effectively endorsing FC when he was selling his miners and effectively said that he was going to send first for products being purchased with his customers money.

It seems FC has been added under dserrano5's trust list now !!!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:51:26 PM

FC is also in PsychoticBoy and KWH.

-MZ

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:53:36 PM

FC is also in PsychoticBoy and KWH.

-MZ

Did you not see the ~ (strikethrough) before the name?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:26:02 PM

the lost of FC or any malicious thing done by FC isnt the fault of CITM, CITM could remove him from his list , infact, CITM should do some task to sort out his trust list
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 08:52:02 PM

Funny thing is, CITM doesn't show up in my trust network due to people in my trust list excluding him being > the people who include him.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:00:03 PM

Funny thing is, CITM doesn't show up in my trust network due to people in my trust list excluding him being > the people who include him.

Is that done on quantity or collective power of those people?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:03:23 PM

Both, if by power you mean level in your trust list (higher in your trust list tree will be more effective at exclusions). Exclusions must also be > inclusions.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: