Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **** Selling the best CS:GO Skin! M9 Crimson Web Factory New ***** M9 cw fn  (Read 2930 times)
V.Kodoff (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:36:04 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 01:49:22 AM by V.Kodoff

As tittle says i'm looking to sell my baby "The dream knife" Smiley
People selling it at 4500k (9000$+) but i'm not that greedy.
Looking for 4200keys or offer in USD/Bitcoin

Screens of the knife:
PS: https://i.imgur.com/GZlPQVL.jpg (2 webs)
BS: https://i.imgur.com/GXi0ER8.jpg (3 webs)

Official steamrep MiddleMan or high trusted escrow will  be used!
I don't want you paying first!
Don't ask me going first!
The trade will go only thru middleman/escrow!

Happy holidays Smiley

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:26:06 PM

You seem to be playing locally in the screenshots.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:28:49 PM

The screens is just to show the webs on the play and back side and the scratchess if there is any,it doesn't matter where i'm playing Cheesy
Not sure what you mean but yeah.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

It looks like he has it according to his steam profile, but his inventory is private.
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:00:07 PM

For those which are familiar with the steam profiles,the private inventory is not a problem.
You can't put a item for trade/showcase on your profile if you don't have it Smiley
The inventory is private because of the stupid steam offers i get daily.\
+Buying my knife at that price,is not only a one time deal,but it leave place for profit,if you going to re-sell it.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 12:44:52 AM

This is my dream knife, too bad I can't afford it at the moment. Good luck with the sale, although I doubt you'll find a serious buyer from here Tongue

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:31:05 AM

This is my dream knife, too bad I can't afford it at the moment. Good luck with the sale, although I doubt you'll find a serious buyer from here Tongue
Yeah it seems hard Smiley thanks anyway Smiley
Daily bump

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:33:55 PM

Roll Eyes  old scammer ? why you have so much untrust ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:45:57 PM

Roll Eyes  old scammer ? why you have so much untrust ?
Thanks for calling me scammer for no reason,i have so much untrust for the same reason you got yours.
If you read the thread,i'm not dealing WITHOUT escrow,so fuck off.
Next time watchout who you are calling scammer,enjoy ur new rank.

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:43:34 PM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:35:34 PM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:49:25 AM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:54:51 AM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:52:58 AM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:54:55 AM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:18:35 PM

Daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:34:16 AM

Da daily bump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:00:49 PM

Bumptabump

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:56:45 AM

Bump for this beauty

V.Kodoff (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:04:24 PM

Bring this up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: