Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried this site..??  (Read 1452 times)
PandaMac

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

ponzi

Brother, I seriously hope that it is not a ponzi, I have worked hard to earn those money. I did check some reviews about this site and all the HYIP Monitors are claiming that this site is paying them on a daily basis. I hope they pay me too..Smiley

It's a ponzi and you're going to lose your money.

I wish that you are not right on this brother, I seriously have some hope on this system as the Instantscamalert.com and many other sites are saying that this site is making regular payments..

I will update the thread today as I should receive one payout today..Smiley

Thank you for your time everyone..

Kind Regards,

Evidently you don't understand how ponzi schemes work.  The initial investors do get their money back which builds trust and credibility to the scheme.  However, as the amount of investors increases, it become unsustainable, so they'll eventually have to take all the money and stop paying back the investors.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

ponzi

Brother, I seriously hope that it is not a ponzi, I have worked hard to earn those money. I did check some reviews about this site and all the HYIP Monitors are claiming that this site is paying them on a daily basis. I hope they pay me too..Smiley

I wish that you are not right on this brother, I seriously have some hope on this system as the Instantscamalert.com and many other sites are saying that this site is making regular payments..

Kind Regards,

Evidently you don't understand how ponzi schemes work.  The initial investors do get their money back which builds trust and credibility to the scheme.  However, as the amount of investors increases, it become unsustainable, so they'll eventually have to take all the money and stop paying back the investors.

Sounds like an easy way to get some coins Cheesy

Dimitri1 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:10:47 PM

ponzi

Kind Regards,

Hello, I do understand their strategy; however, think about my way, I invest money, I take my initial amount which I invested and maybe some more days just to earn few more coins, then even if they stop paying me, I do get my initial amount along with some extra amount...Smiley

Sounds like an easy way to get some coins Cheesy

Yes, if you run on a strategy, it's actually a profit for you and others..just go for low profit...don't be greedy...Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: