Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are amazing for BITCOIN!!!  (Read 2522 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:10:18 AM

Because the altcoin market is driving most investors back into a safe investment like BTC.

I hope the alt game dies and everyone in it realizes that the only coin really needed is BTC!

That is all!

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:44:43 AM

sounds like someone has an existential crisis altcoin related ... is that the case bobby? ... wait for thread being moved to altcoins

I hope the alt game dies and everyone in it realizes that the only coin really needed is BTC!

to hear this from a known pump and dumper of altcoins is contradicting.

BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:46:07 AM

He's just spamming his signature.   Grin

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:05:32 AM

He's just spamming his signature.   Grin

-B-

LOL... not even... and this is the right section.. this is about bitcoin becoming stronger due to the fact that alts are drying up and people are realizing that the only true crypto is the one satoshi developed
cyberpinoy

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:08:53 AM

sounds like someone has an existential crisis altcoin related ... is that the case bobby? ... wait for thread being moved to altcoins

HAHA there is apparantly a coin he needs to lower in value. This is a new Pump and Dump technique. Very interesting HAHAHA.

FYI altcoins will never go away. there will always be a group of developers and investors who think "Their Idea" of a perfect digital currency is better than Bitcoin.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:13:37 AM

HAHA there is apparantly a coin he needs to lower in value. This is a new Pump and Dump technique. Very interesting HAHAHA.

FYI altcoins will never go away. there will always be a group of developers and investors who think "Their Idea" of a perfect digital currency is better than Bitcoin.

FYI.. they probably wont... but they should... and as long as its an unregulated market people like me will make money off those who are foolish and greedy... BTC is the one...

#ImaPermaBull
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:43:26 AM

I love my Bitcoin stash and my altcoin stash.

Honestly, I'm really digging Clams (Sponge Bob Squarepants moniez)... It makes more sense than leaking ALL that money into huge electric companies and crooked ASIC companies.

It is understandable to me that magic internet money makes more magic internet money Tongue  

Beats the shit of buying a brand new miner that has only been "tested" for a month.  Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Sellers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:46:46 AM

You can profit off of them though : P
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

You can profit off of them though : P

A lot of bitcoiners turn into snobs and forget they are a alt currency as well.

Most bankers laugh just as hard at Bitcoin as they would any other altcoin.  I laugh all the way to the bank Cheesy

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:02:57 AM

Honestly, I'm really digging Clams (Sponge Bob Squarepants moniez)... It makes more sense than leaking ALL that money into huge electric companies and crooked ASIC companies.

It is understandable to me that magic internet money makes more magic internet money Tongue  

Beats the shit of buying a brand new miner that has only been "tested" for a month.  Roll Eyes

Fuck mining.. that game is control by the few major players... we gotta make our btc another way!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 05:08:46 AM

Fuck mining.. that game is control by the few major players... we gotta make our btc another way!

Concur.

Bitcoin mining was never appealing to me... seemed like a good way to get fucked six ways from Sunday.

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:14:42 AM

He's doing this in a pathetic attempt to raise people's mindset on Bitcoin...Hoping to higher the price so he can sell and buy back lower etc. It's timed with Microsoft accepting Bitcoin. If you look at his past, he's a pumper/dumper.

OP is an idiot, first and foremost.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:15:03 AM

Concur.

Bitcoin mining was never appealing to me... seemed like a good way to get fucked six ways from Sunday.

tell me about it.. i got stiffed with BFL, AlphaT and all my GPU's.....

Trading and alts has been very good to me though.... tbh... I really feel like one of the early guys in on the great gold rush....

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:16:09 AM

He's doing this in a pathetic attempt to raise people's mindset on Bitcoin...Hoping to higher the price so he can sell and buy back lower etc. It's timed with Microsoft accepting Bitcoin. If you look at his past, he's a pumper/dumper.

LMAO, you're the idiot for thinking that someone like me would think I can long the market from the forums...

You must be new here!
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:17:31 AM

LMAO, you're the idiot for thinking that someone like me would think I can long the market from the forums...

You must be new here!

People try and do that all the time, creating threads like, "Bitcoin's going to the moon!" etc and etc. You're no different. Look at your past, you just pump/dump altcoins with your little crew and sockupuppet accounts, then all of a sudden your mindset changes and you hate those altcoins?

Oh yea, it's because Microsoft just accepted BTC along with the fact that new, shit altcoins don't pump as high as they used to so the market isn't as appealing. Don't act stupid...
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:18:42 AM

I think altcoin is important to bitcoin because you need bitcoin to buy altcoin especially unpopular altcoin

But, i think altcoin should be alive but only the great altcoin. Not some fake/scam coin.
Personally i think we just need about 50 altcoin at most.

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:20:48 AM

Because the altcoin market is driving most investors back into a safe investment like BTC.

That is all!

you are an idiot, ever hear of survival of the fittest? The shitcoins will die out and the real alt coins will survive. Someday some altcoin will either be on BTC's level or above it. I wouldn't be suprised if bitcoin became the myspace of crypto.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:24:47 AM

You must be new here!

People try and do that all the time, creating threads like, "Bitcoin's going to the moon!" etc and etc. You're no different. Look at your past, you just pump/dump altcoins with your little crew and sockupuppet accounts, then all of a sudden your mindset changes and you hate those altcoins?

Oh yea, it's because Microsoft just accepted BTC along with the fact that new, shit altcoins don't pump as high as they used to so the market isn't as appealing. Don't act stupid...

Are you joking me.. I been permabull since my first post... I have always been into making more btc with alts though... knowing full well that maybe I can be a part of the killing of alts.. so this place can go back to the good ol BITCOIN forum it used to be.. when there was only one alt exchange, that was btce and there were 3 alts.....

God I miss those days.
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:25:15 AM

Yo bobby, the alt coin market is not as bad as you think. Just watch what your doing  Wink

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:28:56 AM

Yo bobby, the alt coin market is not as bad as you think. Just watch what your doing  Wink

I love the alt game.... Its like a love/hate thing i got going on.. I love making money on alts.. but I hate that they take eyes off btc.... Btc is the one and only... any upgrade or new tech that may be needed later in life can be worked into btc itself....

Anyway.... like i said... Love/Hate.....

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: