Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GET THAT SCAMMER DAVID ZIMBECK OUT OF CRYPTO FOR GOOD  (Read 359267 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:34:50 PM

Zimbeck the Turd:

lol
[2014-12-06 10:59:26 AM] International Rob: stseven and you are gonna have to be his handler
[2014-12-06 10:59:27 AM] International Rob: lol
[2014-12-06 10:59:27 AM] linhan.ee: it will definitely go to the moon
[2014-12-06 10:59:48 AM] linhan.ee: yes, i know
[2014-12-06 11:00:05 AM] linhan.ee: i suggested steven to work it out in another way
[2014-12-06 11:00:17 AM] linhan.ee: as you know david got paid a lot
[2014-12-06 11:00:22 AM] linhan.ee: don't lose the money

But BTER.com has to go down and the other scammers too. not fair to go after only the puppet.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:54:39 PM

so basically International Rob, the main scammer is Barrabas ?  Grin
Why that guys stupid enough to put that here, is beyond my understanding (same reason he did his complaining against bytecent, wasn't happy).
 Grin

welcome to Dumb and Dumber thread  Grin Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:12:29 PM

Great we have the logs from Bob here. Once the law enforcement will start looking into the case they will have here all information that is needed.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

Why that guys stupid enough to put that here, is beyond my understanding (same reason he did his complaining against bytecent, wasn't happy).
 Grin

Now I believe I am Batman. And Robin... mayve even Wonder Woman too.

What kind of new stupid are you? Wow!
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Great we have the logs from Bob here. Once the law enforcement will start looking into the case they will have here all information that is needed.

Law enforcement is a strange word in crypto.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:37:18 AM

Law enforcement is a strange word in crypto.

Wow good job barrabas, you just proved that you are Bob.

international rob = barrabas and about 20 more profiles on bitcointalk.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/david-zimbeck-to-issue-statement-on-bitbay-situation
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 02:11:56 PM

Grin

welcome to Dumb and Dumber thread  Grin Grin

What kind of stupid are you ? You are the one posting your logs...  Grin

If you wear a black cape, yeah you are probably also batman trying to scam robin.

The funny thing is that it shows that all the whining you usually put here corresponds to scams to which your actively
participate, when things don't go exactly as you want.  Grin
(don't understand why others scamer still want to scam with you...  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:33:29 PM

Grin

Do you believe in Superman ?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 03:04:45 PM

Shilling with your own logs from old Jobs is always the last card scamers play, it is like they don't have anything they could do and use their old pals as black sheep to avoid attention on them self.

But keep going i love these "Love/Hate" games between you scammers.

I'm not a pal of this guys. Not in any way shape or form. He just strolled in days before the ICO didnt have a clue who this nutcase was.

I was too busy working.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:16:36 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 10:47:09 PM by TinEye

Shilling with your own logs from old Jobs is always the last card scamers play, it is like they don't have anything they could do and use their old pals as black sheep to avoid attention on them self.

I'm not a pal of this guys. Not in any way shape or form. He just strolled in days before the ICO didnt have a clue who this nutcase was.

I was too busy working.

They strolled in and you simply went ahead with them Roll Eyes

Its very hard to believe that you were not aware of fake buying to create momentum. You were part of it and now trying to blame others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:38:20 PM

I was too busy working.

They strolled in and you simply went ahead with them Roll Eyes

Its very hard to believe that you were not aware of fake buying to create momentum. You were part of it and now trying to blamee others.

I wasnt until it started. How many times do i have to repeat this.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

I wasnt until it started. How many times do i have to repeat this.

I had a passing interest in BitBay and even I could see that the volume was faked. Very hard to think you were not aware.

Simple question: How much does each of you hold, BTC and/or BAY?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: