Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm proud of Bitcoin :).  (Read 3329 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:59:10 AM

maybe Microsoft soon offers dope, who knows?

Well as long as I don't end up with another design change like Windows 8
Seriously whose idea was it to kill the startbar

That said I am proud of Bitcoin and do look forward to what 2015 will bring in terms of bitcoin adoption growth usage and of course price for us speculators  Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
NewlifeIcaro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:31:47 PM

why no one takes care about miners?Huh?
If the price goes under 200$ more or less 65% of the Asics dont be able to generate profit in anyway, new 16nm chips only can "made" around 10/20% in profit for a year in this price.

Only around 50% of the coins are mined, so for the mining industry, wich is the big gold egg "in Buying/selling stuff" terms is not good this line of prices.

IMO its true, prices are regulating by their self, i think the point of equilibrium is just in this peak 350-400.

In other hand one eye in the new GawPonzicoin, because gaw have a big mass of customers adopting ponzicoin and a lot of merchants involved by their marketing campaigns, the ponzi coin is pointed not to swap with BTC but for enforce the BTC ecosystem, so we can expect a little growth in the BTC market; since new "non-crypto" customers are "blessed" by the news and expectations about paycoin in the media scene. This kind of customers maybe starting with paycoin but i think that in short time them can turn in to BTC, the more customers giving confidence in crypto the more valuable BTC can be.

IMHO this is a fact.

Nobody knows if we can live another bubble for 1000+ USD, the important thing is stability, and i think the fork between 350-400 is comfortable to sustain speculators with 10/15% of margin, miners, manufacturesrs and merchants.

cheers.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:51:56 PM

why no one takes care about miners?Huh?
If the price goes under 200$ more or less 65% of the Asics dont be able to generate profit in anyway, new 16nm chips only can "made" around 10/20% in profit for a year in this price.

Only around 50% of the coins are mined, so for the mining industry, wich is the big gold egg "in Buying/selling stuff" terms is not good this line of prices.

IMO its true, prices are regulating by their self, i think the point of equilibrium is just in this peak 350-400.

In other hand one eye in the new GawPonzicoin, because gaw have a big mass of customers adopting ponzicoin and a lot of merchants involved by their marketing campaigns, the ponzi coin is pointed not to swap with BTC but for enforce the BTC ecosystem, so we can expect a little growth in the BTC market; since new "non-crypto" customers are "blessed" by the news and expectations about paycoin in the media scene. This kind of customers maybe starting with paycoin but i think that in short time them can turn in to BTC, the more customers giving confidence in crypto the more valuable BTC can be.

IMHO this is a fact.

Nobody knows if we can live another bubble for 1000+ USD, the important thing is stability, and i think the fork between 350-400 is comfortable to sustain speculators with 10/15% of margin, miners, manufacturesrs and merchants.

cheers.

+1 about the miners like me who had to move eqpmnt to a apmnt that doesn't pay electricity. Otherwise mining would have not been profitable a long time ago!!
Actually over 60% of coins have been mined... This 350 we are at now could actually very well be the peak of December. Only next month can tell if 350 is a bottom or a high price.

The fact's are we can never hit $1,000+ because nobody in their right mind would pay that much... People paying $450+ on that last rally really need to get their heads checked. If you paid anything close to $400 you have way too much confidence in this & should probably step back for a bit.  Lips sealed
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

Bitcoin is still in early stage believe or not, if the the small portion of masses accept bitcoin as "money" then $350 is nothing. I think few thousand is going to be stable average in near future
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:48:50 PM

...I think few thousand is going to be stable average in near future

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

Bitcoin is still in early stage believe or not, if the the small portion of masses accept bitcoin as "money" then $350 is nothing. I think few thousand is going to be stable average in near future

You're officially an idiot... Even if you're referring to when gum costs $999,999,999,999.99 USD you can bet your bottom dollar BTCitcoin will STILL not be a "few thousand"

Do some research, crunch some numbers, pray to the digital coin god then get back to me
NewlifeIcaro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

Maybe when the reward reach 12.5, in this point the industry, (i speculate they hold many coins...), maybe pushes the prices a bit, but can be enough to reach again a stable price? or only another bubble? In this post i read a "BIG true", only speculators in exchanges driving the Btc prices, and when 21M of Bitcoin are reached, can be enough people disposed to buy coins at high prices? Enough coins to sustain the system?
For me, 99% of people is here to "WIN" money, as others said before, "Instaticket" to 1+ 6 Zero... Maybe enough dreamers to sustain early adopters... I think the answer is no. So wen miners discourage BTC for "nonprofit" situation, what will happen?

But all is "hyipotetical".

you honored your username.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:26:59 AM

Maybe when the reward reach 12.5, in this point the industry, (i speculate they hold many coins...), maybe pushes the prices a bit, but can be enough to reach again a stable price? or only another bubble? In this post i read a "BIG true", only speculators in exchanges driving the Btc prices, and when 21M of Bitcoin are reached, can be enough people disposed to buy coins at high prices? Enough coins to sustain the system?
For me, 99% of people is here to "WIN" money, as others said before, "Instaticket" to 1+ 6 Zero... Maybe enough dreamers to sustain early adopters... I think the answer is no. So wen miners discourage BTC for "nonprofit" situation, what will happen?

But all is "hyipotetical".

you honored your username.

Most people that get into Bitcoin get it to make a profit but those who stay, stay for something else like the ability not to have a third party risk while holding your coins.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 02:50:26 AM

^ Don't worry you will have zero risk when all your coins are worthless!!!
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:32:45 AM

I just wish bitcoin would shoot up again, so I can prove people wrong. Wipe their stupid brainwashed smirks off their face.

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 06:45:19 AM

I just wish bitcoin would shoot up again, so I can prove people wrong. Wipe their stupid brainwashed smirks off their face.

...Right... Cause that will happen bro  Grin Cheesy
Im guessing your smile is beyond upside down huh?? Don't be so salty you keep losing money, Im sure you can lose another 70% in no time no worries, enjoy
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 09:03:21 AM

Yeah, the Microsoft thing was really great news for Bitcoin! Just look at how the price went to the Moon in a ro...

Uh, right, guys ...? The price went to the Moon, right? Just as it did with the Expedia-, Dell-, Overstock-, PayPal- and other "good" news of large merchants "accepting" Bitcoin ...?

Roll Eyes 

I'd be very surprised if we're not sub 300 on January 1st 2015.

Yes but Microsoft is a different ball game altogether, we're talking about the upcoming generation here, kids and teenagers, people who don't necessarily have bank accounts/debit cards/CC, people who are likely to absorb change/new tech a lot faster. It's much easier for a 9 year old to marvel at Bitcoin than say a 50-60 year old. Most adults of this generation couldn't care less about Bitcoin, if you want an idea to take root, you gotta go to the source. I think being able to fund an Xbox account with Bitcoin is the biggest thing to happen to Bitcoin yet. Can't wait for Playstation to get on board as well, tweeted them as soon as I found out about this  Cheesy
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

You're officially an idiot... Even if you're referring to when gum costs $999,999,999,999.99 USD you can bet your bottom dollar BTCitcoin will STILL not be a "few thousand"

Do some research, crunch some numbers, pray to the digital coin god then get back to me

You talk as if you have some factual data that support your theory.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:14:08 PM

Yes but Microsoft is a different ball game altogether, we're talking about the upcoming generation here, kids and teenagers, people who don't necessarily have bank accounts/debit cards/CC, people who are likely to absorb change/new tech a lot faster. It's much easier for a 9 year old to marvel at Bitcoin than say a 50-60 year old.

What are you suggesting?  That 9-year-olds go on the internet, hook up with a stranger, and go off somewhere to meet him ... "to buy Bitcoin"?
Would you let YOUR 9-year-old do that?
What kind of a sick monster are you?!

You Bitcoiners don't care who you hurt Angry
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:34:26 PM

^ there are other ways to obtain bitcoins. Faucets, games, buying and selling stuff on the net, including digital goods, etc. For a 9 year old, that seems a good starting point, even if it won't be a lot of coins that they'll get.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

^ there are other ways to obtain bitcoins. Faucets, games, buying and selling stuff on the net, including digital goods, etc. For a 9 year old, that seems a good starting point, even if it won't be a lot of coins that they'll get.

>Faucets
I didn't even know those still existed--thought it was just mentally challenged scammers still trying to run burnt-down cons.  How much time does a 9-yr-old have to spend clicking on questionable ads and vids before she earns $10, the smallest increment which could be added to her MS account?  Be specific, links.

>Games
What, where?  Links?

>buying and selling stuff on the net, including digital goods
You mean go to the trading section of this forum, where alleged adults get taken more often than not?
How well do you suppose she'll fare there?
What will she sell?  Her school books?  Crayons?  The iPad that mom got her for Christmas?  The family silver?
Be specific.
ty.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:34:41 PM

I am proud to be a Bitcoiner too.

We got an awesome community. (I think I am exaggerating?)
An innovative technology.
Thousands of companies worldwide that accepts Bitcoin or relies entirely on Bitcoin.

Whatever anyone says, I don't mind. I believe what I believe and I will support it. Cheesy
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:37:37 PM

>Faucets
I didn't even know those still existed--thought it was just mentally challenged scammers still trying to run burnt-down cons.  How much time does a 9-yr-old have to spend clicking on questionable ads and vids before she earns $10, the smallest increment which could be added to her MS account?  Be specific, links.

+

>Games
What, where?  Links?

Flappy Bird
The Ponz
Goldentowns
Marketglory
MinecraftCC server
Minethings
etc.

Google is your friend (sometimes).

>buying and selling stuff on the net, including digital goods
You mean go to the trading section of this forum, where alleged adults get taken more often than not?
How well do you suppose she'll fare there?
What will she sell?  Her school books?  Crayons?  The iPad that mom got her for Christmas?  The family silver?
Be specific.
ty.

That plus digital goods which you somehow forgot. Games, game accounts, game currencies, etc. Go wild.
Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:37:58 PM

I am proud to be a Bitcoiner too.

We got an awesome community. (I think I am exaggerating?)
An innovative technology.
Thousands of companies worldwide that accepts Bitcoin or relies entirely on Bitcoin.

Whatever anyone says, I don't mind. I believe what I believe and I will support it. Cheesy

Beside all of that many in the corner of the world can now buy/sell with Bitcoin which overtake complex finical regulations.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 01:51:51 PM

Yes but Microsoft is a different ball game altogether, we're talking about the upcoming generation here, kids and teenagers, people who don't necessarily have bank accounts/debit cards/CC, people who are likely to absorb change/new tech a lot faster. It's much easier for a 9 year old to marvel at Bitcoin than say a 50-60 year old.

What are you suggesting?  That 9-year-olds go on the internet, hook up with a stranger, and go off somewhere to meet him ... "to buy Bitcoin"?
Would you let YOUR 9-year-old do that?
What kind of a sick monster are you?!

You Bitcoiners don't care who you hurt Angry

Huh? There are so many things wrong/off with your comment that I'll assume you intended it as a clever joke  Cheesy
In the unlikely event that you are serious, I'll suggest that you read my comment carefully then read yours and repeat this as many times as needed until the 'things' I'm referring to in the first line become clear. Just sayin  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: