Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ★ VESCUDERO's Risk-free Weekly Term deposits at 1.5% ★  (Read 34974 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 02:51:30 AM

On the side note, although Matthew scammed many people with his "bet", he didn't receive one satoshi out of it, so the damages are limited. But discussing this would be clearly off-topic here.
I didn't receive one Satoshi from Pirate's scam, does it follow that the damages are limited? Yes, Matthew made no profit from the damage he did. How does that show the damages are limited?

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 04:44:31 AM

On the side note, although Matthew scammed many people with his "bet", he didn't receive one satoshi out of it, so the damages are limited. But discussing this would be clearly off-topic here.
I didn't receive one Satoshi from Pirate's scam, does it follow that the damages are limited? Yes, Matthew made no profit from the damage he did. How does that show the damages are limited?

deliberately mis-managing another human's expectations about money makes a negative emotional impact on the victims.  This is what Matt did, this is what Pirate did, this is what Vescudero is doing.   Mis-managing expectations of many others in order for himself to profit greatly.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:07:41 AM

deliberately mis-managing another human's expectations about money makes a negative emotional impact on the victims.  This is what Matt did, this is what Pirate did, this is what Vescudero is doing.   Mis-managing expectations of many others in order for himself to profit greatly.

This is all too right.....and even formulated way to softly, how damaging it is for community spirit and the wherewithall of Bitcon !

But : To remind you of the late Sir Alan Greenspan : Bubbles ( ponzis ) are not recognizable in advance, they got to be cleaned up afterwards !

Of course in FIAT world this is a blatant lie, but it applies to bitcoin.

Where are the efforts of the great Moderators of this forum to put scammer - tags on the PPT -operators, who are still "mismanaging human´s expectations"

helping to hide the ill - gotten interest of the ponzi -scams ?  May I deduce that everybody watches out for the next one?...the same as false accusations have

no consequences and are greeted as evidence.....even if its just based on the limited ability to percieve the facts and the inability of nearly all the Super - Egos

to backpaddle, when getting their head handed back to them.

And so, as i love to put perceptions in the realm of reality, nobody is perfect Wink, would you mind, Sir Micon, to put up for otoh´s bet ?

Vescudero was (is) a useful service for me, as I earned his weekly interest in 15 min. after I took out a loan.

Thought of you as a bastion of honor or is your "justice" the last air-bag protecting the heroscammers of legitimate competition ?

Thanks Zyk

P.S. As long as i can´t see the same clean- up efforts  made to prosecute the big profiteers as have been shown for MNW......

bitcoin.org is a typical case of frying the small - fish and let the bigo(tt)nes going on scott -free.....

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 09:15:24 AM

was able to withdraw all my BTCs with no issues at all Smiley

Thanks again Victor

slider1978

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 04:36:55 AM

My requested withdrawal was handled on time as well as all the interest payments while I had BTC deposited.

Thanks very much
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 06:00:53 AM

My requested withdrawal was handled on time as well as all the interest payments while I had BTC deposited.

Thanks very much
I've had the same experience.

Thanks,

VEscudero (OP)
Donator

Activity: 335

Bitcoin, Ripple & Blockchain pioneer

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 12:08:51 AM

Hello,

I would like inform all of you in advance of the closing of this deposit by the end of this month.

Since the very beginning my deposit has been a very successful operation because of you, my investors. I would like to thank everyone of you, so an operation like this had not been possible without your trust.

After careful consideration, I have decided to close my deposit in order for me to make up part of the free time I used to have in the past.

I know you might be worried thinking about the future of your bitcoins. I can give you my word, that I will return all your coins back with due interests.

Stay tuned.
Victor Escudero

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 12:19:00 AM

OK. Send my deposit back when you close up shop. Keep up the good work, Victor.
nraz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 06:48:54 AM

Do you really think vescudero is going to return all your deposits?

Make your escrowed bet for or against his default and win a lot of Bitcoins!!  http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=671

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 07:17:45 AM

Make your escrowed bet for or against his default and win a lot of Bitcoins!!  http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=671

Someone sure thinks so

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 07:32:58 AM

Account registered just 8 hours ago, just 7 posts in and is already betting 299 BTC on vescudero paying out. Clearly a shill.

Well, at least he gives the non-believers a way to put their money where their mouth is.

bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 08:01:59 AM

Account registered just 8 hours ago, just 7 posts in and is already betting 299 BTC on vescudero paying out. Clearly a shill.

Well, at least he gives the non-believers a way to put their money where their mouth is.

Yea, I got this PM too (addressed to "Hi Gavin")

Vescudero's scheme has only been operating since late June (and at that time he was still competing with pirate). For a ponzi that short, it would be very easy for him to pay everyone back with interest, and try to make some profits from this little bet. Then re-open later, after proving "not a ponzi" to everyone the first time.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:44:30 AM

I got a PM spam about it too, despite never having posted in Vescudero's thread.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 11:45:53 AM

Please take your bets with you out of this thread.

https://www.vescudero.net   ★ VEscudero's Blog about cybersecurity, blockchain, bitcoin and open source ★
flix
Legendary

Activity: 1227

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 01:33:45 PM

Hello,

I would like inform all of you in advance of the closing of this deposit by the end of this month.

Since the very beginning my deposit has been a very successful operation because of you, my investors. I would like to thank everyone of you, so an operation like this had not been possible without your trust.

After careful consideration, I have decided to close my deposit in order for me to make up part of the free time I used to have in the past.

I know you might be worried thinking about the future of your bitcoins. I can give you my word, that I will return all your coins back with due interests.

Stay tuned.
Victor Escudero

Sad to see the end of this, very happy with the results so far and hope to hear more from vescudero in the future. I'll post here when I get my BTC back to let all you guys know that vescudero is a trustworthy guy.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 10:23:56 AM

Hello,

Stay tuned.
Victor Escudero

Another one bites the dust.

VEscudero (OP)
Donator

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 04:56:22 PM

Hello guys, check your wallets bleeping.
Interests have been paid out for this week and 13 deposits have been withdrawn.

der_meister

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 05:23:14 PM

Interest received. Cool

Moving on is a simple thing,
what it leaves behind is hard...
1Pakis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 06:54:06 PM

Confirmed

Tips are welcome at this address 18DVZkpSwmejPjekX3QMKvRRtR8Bfx65LN.
wuala

Activity: 163

Luk, soy tu padreeee

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 07:19:55 PM

Ok victor. Recibido
Wuala
 Smiley

Leave the force be with you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print