Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitMiles (BTMi) Launched - First Cryptogenic Frequent-Flyer Miles  (Read 49416 times)
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:40:59 AM

C-Cex has BTMi listed as [BTMI] BitMiles Marked for delisting

BTMI survived the chop from C-Cex this time

LondonMP

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:46:19 AM

another Scrypt scrap  Grin

Then move along  Wink

I guess it was Br0ken who moved along Smiley

LondonMP

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

well, i would like to initiate community takeover status if dev doesn't appear from this summons.  I have close family contacts in a very large airline that I can successfully leverage a deal w, as well as I have a feelin this news is quite relevant to our cause as well.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-bitnet-260-airlines-uatp/

It is the perfect airline currency, just a shame that the Dev didn't keep his word.

spinladen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:36:16 AM

So, who would be interested to assist a community takeover if dev continues unprofessional communication & contact?  I have made some solid liaison work with some relatives w pull for 1 major carrier.  This actually has a solid chance! Just need coin logistics & admin help if I tackle the business & marketing of any potential takeover .
LondonMP

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:20:10 PM

So, who would be interested to assist a community takeover if dev continues unprofessional communication & contact?  I have made some solid liaison work with some relatives w pull for 1 major carrier.  This actually has a solid chance! Just need coin logistics & admin help if I tackle the business & marketing of any potential takeover .

I can help you by contributing to a donations fund to help with the giveaways and other things. i offered the same to the dev in a pm and he didnt even bother replying to me.

LondonMP

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:54:51 PM

does anybody know how many coins have been mined so far? thx

LondonMP

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:12:09 PM

More than 24 mil up for sale. I think its time for me to take a loss and get out. I mined most of my holdings and I bought some too, shame It couldnt have ended better. Good luck to all

inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:12:59 PM

More than 24 mil up for sale. I think its time for me to take a loss and get out. I mined most of my holdings and I bought some too, shame It couldnt have ended better. Good luck to all

Why ?? Did you know most altcoin is scam ?? Just not weak hand bro. I've got so many bitmiles too.
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:42:41 PM

worthless shit
inigthz

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:48:57 PM

And, once again..

If you like to dump. Please PM me. I'm serious, bro.  Smiley
spinladen

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:00:55 AM

by all means dump away, i've  been scooping every drop with as much spare btc i can afford each day.     I'm serious when I say, let's community takeover this coin right away, I have some actual ways to implement btmi with an international carrier willing to workout a deal.  (gotta love family in the right place at the right time)
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:45:47 AM

BitMiles Mining Pool Hub
http://bitmiles.miningpoolhub.com

We opened BitMiles pool.

- Can operate as BitMiles multipool
  Mine the most profitable coin and auto exchange to BitMiles is possible

- Reliable mining pool that have been running more than 1 year

Come and mine together!

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
LondonMP

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

by all means dump away, i've  been scooping every drop with as much spare btc i can afford each day.     I'm serious when I say, let's community takeover this coin right away, I have some actual ways to implement btmi with an international carrier willing to workout a deal.  (gotta love family in the right place at the right time)

I never dump, when I sell I always sell in small chunks Smiley I honestly wish you and the community all the best. I will still keep my word of contributing to any fund the community creates in the future. I have been saying that i like the coin from the very first days it launched. But i got to say i am p***ed off with the Dev like everyone is. I am not pi**ed off because he stopped communicating with the community, I am pi**ed off because only an idiot would start a really cool project like this one (you might say it is just another altcoin) and then just let it die. I said its a cool project because the market was a little hungry for a new scrypt coin (i love scrypt in the winter) and I cant believe that no one thought of the airmiles/bitmiles concept until he did. Anyway Best of luck spinladen and community

inigthz

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:55:48 PM

Congrat's..

but not for you, br0ken.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/get-bitcoin-miles/
BTMIcommunitytakeover

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:26:45 PM

by all means dump away, i've  been scooping every drop with as much spare btc i can afford each day.     I'm serious when I say, let's community takeover this coin right away, I have some actual ways to implement btmi with an international carrier willing to workout a deal.  (gotta love family in the right place at the right time)

I like your idea of takeover. How do we proceed? Will you change to POS or will you keep POW?
BTMIcommunitytakeover

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

does anybody know how many coins have been mined so far? thx

82 million coins mined so far. If we change to POS, market cap will go up by x20 at least. Higher price brings more attention and makes community grow
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 02:51:51 PM

Heya

Just FYI that we're mining BTMI as a merged coin on our multipool: www.xpool.ca and miners have the option to keep their BTMI when it's mined just by entering their BTMI address in their user settings.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BTMIcommunitytakeover

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:08:34 AM

any news about community takeover?
mike88

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:11:07 AM

Yes THY will accepted bitmiles , what a Great news Guys!!!
https://m.turkishairlines.com/#/payFly/searchReservation
inigthz

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:51:26 PM

Yes THY will accepted bitmiles , what a Great news Guys!!!
https://m.turkishairlines.com/#/payFly/searchReservation

Proof ?? PR ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: