Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting My Own Mining Farm  (Read 6617 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WAHXTIPL (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 11:44:47 AM

why thread is self moderated Sad

There is no moderation done by me. Not a Single Report to Moderator. I will be happy to accept criticism. It gives us chance to Improve.

Happy Mining!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 03:54:10 PM

you are selling only scrypt mining power or sha256 as well
also you accepting bitcoin payment for international users?

Sha256 is available @ INR 2 per GHz. Bitcoin Payment Accepted, but you need to pay 12% extra (5% for paypal fees and 5-7% towards cex.io bank transfer fees).
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:03:51 PM

Scrypt mining on CPUs is like painting a car with nail polish. Just makes no sense.

Smiley I hope you haven't heard the word "Microsoft HPC Server" and "Microsoft Azure". Seems like new for you, That's why you are saying this... One of very famous year old service provide "Eobot" also works on the same (Microsoft Azure)... Here unlike combining GPU's we combine CPU to make Virtual Super Computer and output is given using standard stratum proxy to your pool. However, we also accept this is not good for those who wants to mine Independently. Because QT is not supported.

We have Good odd no's of PC's + GPU's + ASIC's to combine the hashpower.

Try this, if you are expert, it works.
Sure I know that. Did a lot on azure myself a year ago. But already then nobody would mine scrypt, only
other cpu-only stuff like X11 etc. By today, you could think about doing stuff like
Magi Coin on CPUs but Scrypt is just nuts.
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

Scrypt mining on CPUs is like painting a car with nail polish. Just makes no sense.

Smiley I hope you haven't heard the word "Microsoft HPC Server" and "Microsoft Azure". Seems like new for you, That's why you are saying this... One of very famous year old service provide "Eobot" also works on the same (Microsoft Azure)... Here unlike combining GPU's we combine CPU to make Virtual Super Computer and output is given using standard stratum proxy to your pool. However, we also accept this is not good for those who wants to mine Independently. Because QT is not supported.

We have Good odd no's of PC's + GPU's + ASIC's to combine the hashpower.

Try this, if you are expert, it works.
Sure I know that. Did a lot on azure myself a year ago. But already then nobody would mine scrypt, only
other cpu-only stuff like X11 etc. By today, you could think about doing stuff like
Magi Coin on CPUs but Scrypt is just nuts.

if I provide you 100 MH/z on CPU what would be your call? Wanna Try??? 24 Hours only 0.05 BTC... lets have it. You set difficulty you like. My CPU's wlll not fail to deliver...

What's your call??? It will be ready in next 30 mins once you confirm.
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:31:04 PM

You can make a CPU to hash 100 MH/s (not MH/z, right? What should that be?) in Scrypt mode??
Then you are a freaking magician mate Cheesy

BTW: The going rate for 100 MH/s scrypt is below 0.02 BTC per 24h (see https://www.nicehash.com/).
So if I give you 0.05, how can I tell if you rent it out there and redirect it to me and make 0.03 profit or if you let your
magic CPU work for me? Nobody can tell the difference Wink
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 05:49:30 PM

You can make a CPU to hash 100 MH/s (not MH/z, right? What should that be?) in Scrypt mode??

BTW: The going rate for 100 MH/s scrypt is below 0.02 BTC per 24h (see https://www.nicehash.com/).
So if I give you 0.05, how can I tell if you rent it out there and redirect it to me and make 0.03 profit or if you let your

Sir, Technology is not only that much is written inside books. Technology is beyond imagination. Leave my Technology Magic with me, You just have your mining power.

About Prices: I am sorry I can not afford this cheap. Anyway site says price for scrypt is 0.1700 BTC/GH/Day it seems for me to be unaffordable at least for me. I can reduce up to 0.04 BTC. Not beyond that. In India electric prices is Rs. 18 per unit. That works out to 0.001 BTC X 24 Hours = 0.024 is only electric, I need to recover cost of Hardware as well and make little profit to survive. (Consering 300$ @ Rs. 60 Conversion).

That rate if real... best of luck buddy. Sorry Can not match the price.

Happy Mining.
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:55:07 PM

Sir, Technology is not only that much is written inside books. Technology is beyond imagination. Leave my Technology Magic with me, You just have your mining power.

About Prices: I am sorry I can not afford this cheap. Anyway site says price for scrypt is 0.1700 BTC/GH/Day it seems for me to be unaffordable at least for me. I can reduce up to 0.04 BTC. Not beyond that. In India electric prices is Rs. 18 per unit. That works out to 0.001 BTC X 24 Hours = 0.024 is only electric, I need to recover cost of Hardware as well and make little profit to survive. (Consering 300$ @ Rs. 60 Conversion).

Happy Mining.

18 rs per unit are you mad what is the name of your electricity provider  Here electricity price (industrial) 10 rs per unit

Are you accepting oxygen wallet , Mobikwik wallet or paytmcash ?
WAHXTIPL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

Happy Mining.

18 rs per unit are you mad what is the name of your electricity provider  Here electricity price (industrial) 10 rs per unit

Are you accepting oxygen wallet , Mobikwik wallet or paytmcash ?

Electricity provider is reliance energy.
And link to rate card is here:
http://www.rel.co.in/HTML/home_checkAllPresentTariff.HTML

Base Price is 10.91 + + + works out to 18 Rs. With all Taxes and Fixed charges. No other payment method only bitcoin, black coin, cash and cheque too. PayPal also available.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: