Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Weiner is at his pump and dump AGAIN!  (Read 3174 times)
kekek

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:39:55 PM

You provide no proof Bryce is not apart of hyper!

When the fingers start pointing (as they will in every market) the way life is, rightly or wrongly is proof you are not Bryce or that he is not involved in other forms.

Just look at the butterfly labs fiasco, amt fiasco, knc fiasco, black arrow fiasco, max coin, Razer coin... Hell, could go on for pages so unfortunitaly for you, its up to you to prove to what is a somewhat sceptical audiance these days about anything involving btc.

A few bad eggs spoil the broth as they say. Even the mention of Bryce been near your company (true or not) is a serious claim and people will take note, rightfully so!

BTW, I called bfl and josh zerlan out in April 2012, amt in 2013 but no one listened. Truth always takes time until it comes around and everyone feels stupid for not listening. I will say, there is not enough evidence linking Bryce to hyper YET! But it needs to be stumped out if not true. He can't be involved in ANY capacity, otherwise your coin is dead!

But yet you provide no proof that he is a part of this coin. You haven't posted any shred of evidence to suggest the two are one in the same. Right now you're going on like a babbling idiot because it seems you don't have even the slightest foundation to start a real discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noddy2000 (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:42:23 PM

Attack me if you like, Water off a ducks back but you better tell Dave seaman and josh rogan that he is not involved because their the ones spreading it!

Unfortunately its in a 3 hour podcast that i dont know the exact time it's bbeen mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7ObSwWbvUQ&list=UUzQUP1qoWDoEbmsQxvdjxgQ

As for me blabbering, Yes, thats what you all said nearly 3 years ago when i informed you about josh Zerlan and the BFL crew and how theymos (moderator of this site) was involved with josh VERY early on @ GLBSE. All been proven true now.

As i say, i care little but to help people out and warn them about scams. I hope this coin is legit, It's nice to see some people supporting it too but the world of bryce been involved needs to be settled, because he's BAD NEWS!

Theres been many alt coins in the past where the owners have ran, While the developers have been left with their mouths to the floor! Just saying beaware

Slander me as much as you like, I do not give 2 fucks lol. Im used to having stupid people think they know better.

To the owners of this coin, YOu really need to clear this up, And you will get a full apology (although i was only warning people of what i've heard been knocked about). As the saying goes, the ball is in your court, I hope you do return a lovely volly(i believe thats a 'rainbow kick' in soccor in the USA lol) to shut this speculation down!

Peace, And no offence was intended. Im just harsh and to the point. Wink

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:45:50 PM

Attack me if you like, Water off a ducks back but you better tell Dave seaman and josh rogan that he is not involved because their the ones spreading it!

Unfortunately its in a 3 hour podcast that i dont know the exact time it's bbeen mentioned

As for me blabbering, Yes, thats what you all said nearly 3 years ago when i informed you about josh Zerlan and the BFL crew and how theymos (moderator of this site) was involved with josh VERY early on @ GLBSE. All been proven true now.

As i say, i care little but to help people out and warn them about scams. I hope this coin is legit, It's nice to see some people supporting it too but the world of bryce been involved needs to be settled, because he's BAD NEWS!

Theres been many alt coins in the past where the owners have ran, While the developers have been left with their mouths to the floor! Just saying beaware

Slander me as much as you like, I do not give 2 fucks lol. Im used to having stupid people think they know better.

To the owners of this coin, YOu really need to clear this up, And you will get a full apology (although i was only warning people of what i've heard been knocked about). As the saying goes, the ball is in your court, I hope you do return a lovely volly(i believe thats a 'rainbow kick' in soccor in the USA lol) to shut this speculation down!

There's nothing left to say. Myself and the HYPER team have shown repeatedly in this thread that there is NO evidence for these claims and that we are working on HYPER long term. Just because Dave did an interview with Bryce that does NOT make ME Bryce. I can't stop David from doing interviews with whoever he wants. He's mentioned HYPER in interviews with I think easily over 20 people including celebrities like Joe Rogan. So why does his interview with Bryce make me Bryce? See how unfair this is?

There's nothing left to say I've got work to do.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:06:01 PM

There's nothing left to say. Myself and the HYPER team have shown repeatedly in this thread that there is NO evidence for these claims and that we are working on HYPER long term. Just because Dave did an interview with Bryce that does NOT make ME Bryce. I can't stop David from doing interviews with whoever he wants. He's mentioned HYPER in interviews with I think easily over 20 people including celebrities like Joe Rogan. So why does his interview with Bryce make me Bryce? See how unfair this is?

There's nothing left to say I've got work to do.

He never spoke to bryce for 1, DOnt know where you got that, David is a tool yes, But hes spreading bullshit about your coin. If you dont care about that fair enough. I never said you were bryce either!

As i said, Good luck with it but you totally missed my point! IF he is involved, get rid of him, If not, All is good.

I really dont know why thou think im calling you bryce though, Thats something you've made up in your own head, Unless its true and your slipping up here! i said he's INVOLVED! Big difference.

Anyways, Whatever, Good luck with your work but even having that name assosiated with you, Eveen if not true is going do some serious damage! I reccomend you contact dave and set him straight!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:44:10 PM

He never spoke to bryce for 1, DOnt know where you got that, David is a tool yes, But hes spreading bullshit about your coin. If you dont care about that fair enough. I never said you were bryce either!

As i said, Good luck with it but you totally missed my point! IF he is involved, get rid of him, If not, All is good.

I really dont know why thou think im calling you bryce though, Thats something you've made up in your own head, Unless its true and your slipping up here! i said he's INVOLVED!

Technically in your first post you call HYPER to be Bryce's creation, therefore you state the creator is Bryce. If HYPERfuture is the creator of HYPER; which appears to be true then, you are therefore saying HYPERfuture is Bryce Weiner.

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

I really dont know why thou think im calling you bryce though, Thats something you've made up in your own head, Unless its true and your slipping up here! i said he's INVOLVED!

Technically in your first post you call HYPER to be Bryce's creation, therefore you state the creator is Bryce. If HYPERfuture is the creator of HYPER; which appears to be true then, you are therefore saying HYPERfuture is Bryce Weiner.

Looks like Noddy can't even get his FUDding story straight.

He's just pulling statements and baseless conjecture from thin air.

Bryce is not involved with HYPER as everyone who is actually working on the coin knows.

The HYPER project will speak for itself as the development continues.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Falcon98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:44:31 PM

Looks like Noddy can't even get his FUDding story straight.

He's just pulling statements and baseless conjecture from thin air.

This, yes this is true. Noddy have no statements and are running on thin air trying to support this FUD. But guess what, HYPER development will just keep on rolling. HYPER will speak for itself very soon, might take a year or two but we're already getting started!
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:42:08 AM

Listen, I never even heard of your little alt coin until I heard the discussion between Joe and Dave on that podcast I posted! Personally I don't give a flying fuck about your little project that another 500-1000 coins are doing the same thing! Get off your high horses. If untrue, don't shoot the messenger! Correct the source of said information (Dave seaman).

As I said, even though I care extremely little about your project as its nothing new or innovative (from what i see) and 1 of 100's of the same copy and paste crap coins out there that will 99% certainty dissapear with the other 99% of crap coins (not an attack, just my opinion on the alt craze) I wish you the best if its just Dave on another one of his retarded rants (he has many) but you don't want that kind of information being said and you will 100% be dead in the water.

Hell, I see what people mean about this place! Try help fellow crypto currency people and get hounded as a fud miester when I stated it was past on information from a well listened to podcast! If you don't mind Dave saying such things on such a popular podcast and prefer to attack the messenger, fine. I'll leave you to it. Water off ducks back. Makes you look like dicks though!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

Listen, I never even heard of your little alt coin until I heard the discussion between Joe and Dave on that podcast I posted! Personally I don't give a flying fuck about your little project that another 500-1000 coins are doing the same thing! Get off your high horses. If untrue, don't shoot the messenger! Correct the source of said information (Dave seaman).

I lol'ed. You certainly do give a "flying fuck" because you're ranting about it, and you need to feel good about yourself. That's okay, we understand. Do you maybe have a temper problem? Just calm down.

Let's look at some of the contradictory things you've said.

1) David actually DID speak to bryce. Did you even look at the youtube link that HYPERfuture posted earlier? You don't even care, do you? haha gotchu. You DO care apparently. That's why you have to keep going on a delusional rampage.
2) Who's calling who a tool? I don't really know David, but I think he's a reasonable guy, and I'm pretty sure he has done more for the cryptocommunity than you have. If he did say bryce was involved in any way, please send actual hard evidence? If you link us a 3-hr long video, it'd be nice if you specified which part it was in. That way, we can actually have something to discuss.
3) You actually did accuse HYPERfuture as bryce. In your very first post, you say "Hyper coin is Bruce's creation YET AGAIN!". Umm, what? It doesn't even seem you remember what you wrote. You're a troll.

Yeah, you're harsh. But, I guess you don't like being treated the same way. I'm PRETTY SURE that you are being offensive. If you can't even see that in your own posts, then you clearly are psychotic.
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:00:30 AM

I lol'ed. You certainly do give a "flying fuck" because you're ranting about it, and you need to feel good about yourself. That's okay, we understand. Do you maybe have a temper problem? Just calm down.

1) David actually DID speak to bryce. Did you even look at the youtube link that HYPERfuture posted earlier? You don't even care, do you? haha gotchu. You DO care apparently. That's why you have to keep going on a delusional rampage.
2) Who's calling who a tool? I don't really know David, but I think he's a reasonable guy, and I'm pretty sure he has done more for the cryptocommunity than you have. If he did say bryce was involved in any way, please send actual hard evidence? If you link us a 3-hr long video, it'd be nice if you specified which part it was in. That way, we can actually have something to discuss.
3) You actually did accuse HYPERfuture as bryce. In your very first post, you say "Hyper coin is Bruce's creation YET AGAIN!". Umm, what? It doesn't even seem you remember what you wrote. You're a troll.

Yeah, you're harsh. But, I guess you don't like being treated the same way. I'm PRETTY SURE that you are being offensive. If you can't even see that in your own posts, then you clearly are psychotic.

OK, I'm reasonable, I can't be arsed listen to a 3 hour podcast again though sorry, but I promise you he did. I never said David spoke to Bryce! Good luck quoting me on that. David spoke to joe about Bryce been involved in hyper, I jumped to conclusions there and I apologise, as I have stated several times that I apologise if these accusations (not directly from me) are false.

Is that good enough?

Sheesh! Who is in charge of hyper? For we only have a name hyperfuture I believe.

Tbh, forget it, not worth the hassle. If true, its just another scam in this industry and if not, who cares anyway. I actually work for a mobile phone company that in the last 2 years as brought into btc mining and now run that department with a few people working on all sorts of hardware (cointerra( there BAD and on constant life support from day 1, we've actually put them I. Mineral oil and cool them that way now), knc (titans & Neptune's), bitmain & spondoodles amount other manufacturers). I personally started in 2010 with between 20-30 GPUs so you can guess I don't need to work but I do it for the cause. I'm an anarchist by the literal term of no government and oppression of the people which is why I do what I do.

As for Dave, yes, he seems like a sound guy but he's constantly saying silly things about/in the crypto community. I'll take this as his mistake (again) and say sorry for relaying (if not true) false information.

Does that make you happy? You know, this industry was fun before it got large. I miss those days of good people helping each other. Now its just full of every type of fool you can imagine. Personally, I think btc is dead with too many 'bad' people owning them now. Over 70% of btc does not move. Fungibility is key but greed stops people using it for what its intended for. My opinion of cause. Still an exciting area in some ways but its lost a lot of attraction these days. Amir taki is shunned by most even though he understands the real reason for why btc was created and is by far one of the best developers out there. Andreas antonopoulis is the last Bastian that gets it that people.actually listen too. Chris Ellis formally of feather coin is often shunned. For the likes of the crookied bitcoin foundation and alike.

Until we change the minds of people, none of this matters!

I'm rambling again ain't I, as for hyper, whatever, its up to the people(sheeple) to decide, so whatever

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:38:53 AM

Bryce, the king scammer is still at it.
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:17:43 PM

OK, I'm reasonable, I can't be arsed listen to a 3 hour podcast again though sorry, but I promise you he did. I never said David spoke to Bryce! Good luck quoting me on that. David spoke to joe about Bryce been involved in hyper, I jumped to conclusions there and I apologise, as I have stated several times that I apologise if these accusations (not directly from me) are false.

Is that good enough?

Sheesh! Who is in charge of hyper? For we only have a name hyperfuture I believe.

Tbh, forget it, not worth the hassle. If true, its just another scam in this industry and if not, who cares anyway. I actually work for a mobile phone company that in the last 2 years as brought into btc mining and now run that department with a few people working on all sorts of hardware (cointerra( there BAD and on constant life support from day 1, we've actually put them I. Mineral oil and cool them that way now), knc (titans & Neptune's), bitmain & spondoodles amount other manufacturers). I personally started in 2010 with between 20-30 GPUs so you can guess I don't need to work but I do it for the cause. I'm an anarchist by the literal term of no government and oppression of the people which is why I do what I do.

As for Dave, yes, he seems like a sound guy but he's constantly saying silly things about/in the crypto community. I'll take this as his mistake (again) and say sorry for relaying (if not true) false information.

Does that make you happy? You know, this industry was fun before it got large. I miss those days of good people helping each other. Now its just full of every type of fool you can imagine. Personally, I think btc is dead with too many 'bad' people owning them now. Over 70% of btc does not move. Fungibility is key but greed stops people using it for what its intended for. My opinion of cause. Still an exciting area in some ways but its lost a lot of attraction these days. Amir taki is shunned by most even though he understands the real reason for why btc was created and is by far one of the best developers out there. Andreas antonopoulis is the last Bastian that gets it that people.actually listen too. Chris Ellis formally of feather coin is often shunned. For the likes of the crookied bitcoin foundation and alike.

Until we change the minds of people, none of this matters!

I'm rambling again ain't I, as for hyper, whatever, its up to the people(sheeple) to decide, so whatever

The HYPER community is exactly what you say you "miss" about crypto. A bunch of good people working together and helping each other and generally being decent human beings. I always try and do the right thing and have even given people HYPER when the old multipool (was for more coins than just HYPER) ran off with everyone's HYPER for example (there are many more times I have looked after people who are a part of our community). We have one of the friendliest and supportive communities in crypto out there right now. Why do you think there are so many people working on HYPER, devoting their time to it, and supporting the project? Because we are decent, good people who support each other and believe in what we are doing.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:20:04 AM

Bryce, Bryce, Bryce - if he can't pump it nobody can.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:48:05 AM

So is this the coin Bryce is using his RZR money to pump  Huh

gamers are gullible so I guess they make an easy mark for fat ole wiener

noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

SNIP

The HYPER community is exactly what you say you "miss" about crypto. A bunch of good people working together and helping each other and generally being decent human beings. I always try and do the right thing and have even given people HYPER when the old multipool (was for more coins than just HYPER) ran off with everyone's HYPER for example (there are many more times I have looked after people who are a part of our community). We have one of the friendliest and supportive communities in crypto out there right now. Why do you think there are so many people working on HYPER, devoting their time to it, and supporting the project? Because we are decent, good people who support each other and believe in what we are doing.

That sounds pretty good tbh in this day and age, If you really did that, Hats off to you, Was it mintpal by any chance that had you off?

Like i said, I'm a messenger so sorry if the information is not correct. It was never anything personal against it UNLESS the claim of bryce been involved was true. I was looking out for the community as you say you have. I'm sure you can understand that. I will look into this coin a little closer and keep an eye on it. You seem quite genuine and i am an avid gamer myself in my spare time (but not as much as when i was younger).

I'm used to getting attacked as i belong to group 4 on this planet which is a small minority just like group 1 is the small minority of 'elites', Just that i understand love conquers fear (Fictional Events Actually Realised) and the fear conquers love. They can not co-exist. If your wondering about group 2, 3, They are the devide and conquer groups. 70% group 2 (police, msm, People who 'work' for the system and pay taxes, Have something to protect(family etc) so turn a blind eye) and about 20% are group 3, The 'rebels' which are your protesters who know somethings wrong, But don't know what. THese will be oppressed by group 2 as they are today called 'terrorists', Conspiracy Theorists, tinfoil hat wearers etc etc and will be eradicated by group 2 for group 1. Group 1 consisting of 0.001% of the world!  Group 4 however realises this and moves on. Beaware, Group 1 succeed, thats foretold even, but there success when group 3 goes is short lived and people from group 2& even 1 move to group 4.

THe visous circle of life. We've been here many many times before. It's called the matrix Wink
Anyways, Good luck, I kind of believe bruce isnt involved and will actually keep an eye on your coin as if you say it is friendly and full of good developers, You got one of my eye brows aroused Wink

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:11:07 AM

What is this? Coin number 47 that has failed. A good dev will build on one coin, a scam dev launches many due to his lack of implementation skills, vision and honesty.
sandel wearing FED

maybe :!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███