Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Nanocoin] Revolutionary Geographic Based Distribution [LAUNCH SOON]  (Read 5734 times)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:01:51 PM

how will beacon distribution work. what is to stop ppl setting up a nodes and gaming system.
can you enlighten me on process of distribution pls.
is this like airdrop country type coins

Beacon distribution will be initiated when enough users meet a specific stake threshold in a geographic area, it will unlock a geographic faucet. Anyone who is within range of the faucet and has the Nano client running will receive Nanocoins. Faucets will be open for three days and will not be allowed to be reopened in that geographic area until a threshold of faucets have been opened in other areas around the world to ensure wide distribution. This is very different than the standard Airdrop, 1. Its focus is on wide and diverse distribution, 2. It is handled in a decentralized way and initiated by the community, 3. It demonstrates many of the features in the proprietary Nano wallet.

Brilliant! I love it. So now I'm interested in this coin again. The though of having to the faucet thing manually was dreadful. I would not have participated if that was the case. As most people don't have time to keep going back to the faucet site and getting coins. But you guys seem to have fixed that. WOW! great idea and I hope this method of distro works out. So we need coins to stake, either buy them or mine them.. okay I'm good with that.

The only thing that I disagree with is the 5 days "grace" of mining .0001 is completely useless.

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:06:51 AM

Sorry we are going to postpost the launch, we tried to do some test transfers using our proprietary client and unfortunately the community version of the client was not registering them at all. We thought we had these issues worked out, it is difficult working with two different clients sometimes.

We will try to have it ready within the next 5 days, and we will launch we all QT clients OSX, Windows and Linux working without issue to ensure everyone has a fair chance to mine.

Ok, thank you.
Xdragon

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:14:44 PM

wallet wont sync  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: