Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Angry I Deserve More and... remove pikeys from our planet.  (Read 1979 times)
trumpclump (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

I put a lot of money into bitcoin and it still hasnt gone past the 1k mark yet im fedup of these idiots messing about with my investment.  I deserve to be rich as I spent a lot of time sending money to various exchanges to get the best price.

Why the f uck everything take so long its already been a year and everyone bullshits about regulation and permission to use bitcoin... regulation hasnt done fuck all to benefit anyone... they couldnt even regulate the dreaded toxic debts of 2008 and its absurd that the pee pole had to create their own system of liberation and freedom that is bitcoin ed eth es.

im fedup fedup of those toxic cunts the police (especially those toxic NYPD murdering cunts that get away with it), bankers who can pull out a gun and shoot whoever they fucking want the state telling me how to use my fucking money like a BOSS no.. like a slave and when the timth cometh... it will eventually the governments will force bitcoin undergroeund and business will sell up shop and move elsewhere

also... if bitcoin goes mainstream i want the bitcoin bounty hunter page to list of all pikey parasite scum on their page and opt them out from using bitcoin... shops.. business to only accept bitcoin from respectable citizens and a complete identity database of all pikeys so that when they try to use bitcoin the blockchain will reject them from the system and ultimately form the entire planet.

Yes eth... I was a victim of the parasite scum... they ripped off my garage door with their rag o bone van (where they make the gypo babies)literally ripped it off its hinges and stole £3000 worth of tools and equipment.  The idiots dragged it onto the road and made away with my tools... luckily I hath house insurance that paid for my loss and now I hath CCTV 24/7 recording all over my house. VIOLL VILE vile sub human creatures.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:38:27 PM

lol wow. I don't even know what to say to this post. You "deserve more"... Welcome to the forum, Mr. 1 post count!

I think you will be sitting pretty if you just hold onto those coins. What if it just takes another year? Patience is the best virtue imo.  You may feel like you have already spent all your patience. But that's when weak hands sell and strong hands make it big. What's another 6-12 months in the grand scheme of things?

I had a similar disappointment, expecting another price explosion a few months ago. But never happened. But it will.

Btw, your post is hateful and shows lack of responsibility. Why don't you see what you can do to help the scene instead of whining?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teukon
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:43:17 PM

I put a lot of money into bitcoin and it still hasnt gone past the 1k mark yet im fedup of these idiots messing about with my investment.  I deserve to be rich as I spent a lot of time sending money to various exchanges to get the best price.

Why the f uck everything take so long its already been a year and everyone bullshits about regulation and permission to use bitcoin... regulation hasnt done fuck all to benefit anyone... they couldnt even regulate the dreaded toxic debts of 2008 and its absurd that the pee pole had to create their own system of liberation and freedom that is bitcoin ed eth es.

im fedup fedup of those toxic cunts the police (especially those toxic NYPD murdering cunts that get away with it), bankers who can pull out a gun and shoot whoever they fucking want the state telling me how to use my fucking money like a BOSS no.. like a slave and when the timth cometh... it will eventually the governments will force bitcoin undergroeund and business will sell up shop and move elsewhere

also... if bitcoin goes mainstream i want the bitcoin bounty hunter page to list of all pikey parasite scum on their page and opt them out from using bitcoin... shops.. business to only accept bitcoin from respectable citizens and a complete identity database of all pikeys so that when they try to use bitcoin the blockchain will reject them from the system and ultimately form the entire planet.

Yes eth... I was a victim of the parasite scum... they ripped off my garage door with their rag o bone van (where they make the gypo babies)literally ripped it off its hinges and stole £3000 worth of tools and equipment.  The idiots dragged it onto the road and made away with my tools... luckily I hath house insurance that paid for my loss and now I hath CCTV 24/7 recording all over my house. VIOLL VILE vile sub human creatures.

"sub human" should be hyphenated.
colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:43:52 PM

good observation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:44:33 PM

It's probably a troll.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:45:25 PM

It's probably a troll.

I've corrected you , this forum is awesome ! Everyday a new story....
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:46:49 PM

Troll with ENTITLEMENT ISSUES lol  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:52:30 PM

You need to be more patient, things dont always work out perfectly in life, other investments 10% ROI is excellent.  All you have to do is wait a few years and you'll likely see 10 - 100 fold ROI.

If you want to see bitcoin go up quicker then get involved with promotion, big or small it all helps.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

if bitcoin goes mainstream i want the bitcoin bounty hunter page to list of all pikey parasite scum on their page and opt them out from using bitcoin... shops.. business to only accept bitcoin from respectable citizens and a complete identity database of all pikeys so that when they try to use bitcoin the blockchain will reject them from the system and ultimately form the entire planet.

Yes sir, I'll get right on that.

luv2drnkbr

Activity: 793
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:12:40 AM

OP you have been lied to by Disney movies.  Life doesn't care about what you think you deserve.  Good guys sometimes lose, bad guys often win, nice guys usually end up at home wanking it.  "Deserve" has no place in life, and luck plays a significant role in life, and that's just all there is to it.  You can bitch about it or learn to accept it and move on.  You were already lucky enough to be born to begin with, and then to not be born in a 3rd world country where you were likely to starve or die of dehydration.  You have food in your belly and a roof over your head, you've already won the universal lottery.  What you do with it is up to you.  Are you really going to spend your efforts being upset you don't have *more*??  If you really are that upset, work to get that "more" you want.  But either way, complaining won't help you get there nor make you feel better.  You must learn to accept and work with the world as it is, not as you wish it to be.

Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:33:06 AM

This doesn't even deserve a Troll tag. Where are the days when a trolls were good at being trolls  Undecided

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:13:32 AM

You shouldn't be so worried about the cops or people on Wall Street. They don't give "fuck all" about Bitcoin.

You should be worried about the people in the forums we keep saying "BTC is sure to be double by the end of the year" with zero fact, logic, or thought put behind those statements.

How far down are you?

One thing that will give you some control is being able to invest money based on making bets about which way the price of BTC is going to go in the very near term - like next week, next month. See my signature if you're interested and don't bet on options more than you're willing to lose. At least you'll get some control back, there's nothing worse than losing control.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:17:48 AM

@OP Buy a bunch more and lower your average cost. Also, sell some on almost any rally and buy back cheaper.
You are not the only one who deserves more.   Cheesy

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:18:32 AM

Is that the only typo you found? I think there's more.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:22:31 AM

This doesn't even deserve a Troll tag. Where are the days when a trolls were good at being trolls  Undecided

It's his first post. Cut him some slack! He'll get good at being a troll soon enough.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:23:51 AM

i deserve to sit on a throne and rule the world, but i think i'll keep quiet about that one  Roll Eyes

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:41:51 AM

I never understood this...

When I hath a good old wank over Nina Hartley and ejaculate I don't bother to wash my willy off I just wipe it with some toilet roll.

After 24 hours I get a fishy smell from down below why is this?

I've licked some nice pussy over the years and some of them smell like fish too but women dont hath the tadpoles so...

what causes it and what is a squirt what fluids are released?  Everytime I hath to spit all that crap out down the sink as I don't want to swallow otherwise I might get HIV.

hello hellojpg

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

OP I understand your rage, but getting rich is luck and now you are out of luck. So all you need is keep fishing and hope you get lucky, thats all.
To boat to get rich quick already happened, now it's a long waiting time. Maybe it takes 10 years for us to be millonaires.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:40:07 PM

OP I understand your rage, but getting rich is luck and now you are out of luck. So all you need is keep fishing and hope you get lucky, thats all.
To boat to get rich quick already happened, now it's a long waiting time. Maybe it takes 10 years for us to be millonaires.

If im a millionaire in the next 10 years i'd consider myself very fortunate, ive basically been trying for 10 years as it is.  Conclusion, dont worry about getting rich to much, its very hard work and takes even more work to maintain.  Just work reasonably hard, watch your health and you will be comfortable.
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:43:23 PM

10 years??? No way -  we all deserve more. 1 year max for millionaire level is all that will be accepted.  Lol
s.mouse

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:49:21 PM

I know this is a troll post but you don't deserve anything other than to lose your money if you think you are entitled or demand to make money.
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:27:16 PM

lol I love these weird posts.

Society doesn't scale.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:03:22 PM

I say trash this thread - it has nothing to do with Bitcoin Discussion.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:08:42 PM

If you invested money in Bitcoin thinking it was a get rich scheme, you're sadly mistaken.  Take emotion out of the equation, read up on Bitcoin and the underlying technology, and you'll see it's not an investment vehicle or penny stock.

If you're in it for the long haul, you'll just have to sit and wait like the rest of us for something significant change to occur.  Or you can do your part in the community and ecosystem, by providing good and services, actually spending the coin, spreading the good word, and educating people about Bitcoin and it's uses.

Either that or stay angry and keep clenching those butt cheeks...

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:06:45 PM

If im a millionaire in the next 10 years i'd consider myself very fortunate, ive basically been trying for 10 years as it is.  Conclusion, dont worry about getting rich to much, its very hard work and takes even more work to maintain.  Just work reasonably hard, watch your health and you will be comfortable.

Having a net worth above 1M doesnt make you rich.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: