Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][FIND] FindCoin - Faucet Distribution  (Read 18946 times)
DenKoma

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:28:20 PM

is it possible to download the wallet before the distribution starts?

yep, we will publish all links tomorrow in new ANN we're working on now, so everybody will have their wallets open just for the first faucet payment.

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:35:45 PM

Ok here are some facts. This coin isn't made to recoup the losses people have faced from FindYouCoin. It is an entirely new coin. This coin wasn't made to be an upgrade of FindYouCoin. It is a DIFFERENT coin. So if you are saying it is unfair that we aren't giving you the exact same ratio of findyoucoins then you obviously are wondering how we are going to give away coins from our faucet. That's exactly what I'm wondering about your expectations. You should be glad that we are letting you exchange your coins. Not angry that you aren't getting more.

Im sorry you are doing a relaunch. that not new, same algo, faucet distribution... you are doing a relaunch for a copy of miraclecoin.
I would rather do that.

I'm going to leave the conversation now.

Of course, for your own benefit. 10% of coins for developers.
Where does it say such thing? I'm probably never going to receive anything.

For me, thats imposible. You are part of the dev team. But is my suspicion. ^^
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

Hi guys , Merry Christmas to all of you , keep smiling !
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:10:40 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone as well, Remember 'tis the season to be giving  Grin
Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:20:40 PM

Will FindCoin have a pure Linux wallet at launch?  When I say pure, I mean one that will run on any Linux distro, such as Centos 7, as opposed to one that will only run on Ubuntu.  If you launch with a Linux wallet, I'm in, otherwise, I'm out.  

I haven't run Windows in years, and I have no plans of going back. I haven't been able to run any wallets in Wine on Centos 7, so I now only invest in coins that maintain Linux wallets (Bitcoin, Litecoin, NuBits/NuShares, Darkcoin etc.).

Thank you in advance Smiley.

sorry for delay with answer. we're working on it. we have Ubuntu build now that works 100%, e1ghtSpace and Quadmium are working on compiling working build for other Linux OS.

Thank you for the rapid response DenKoma!!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:46:24 PM

yep, we will publish all links tomorrow in new ANN we're working on now, so everybody will have their wallets open just for the first faucet payment.
great,looking forward to that!

this space is intentionally left blank
e1ghtSpace (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Ok here are some facts. This coin isn't made to recoup the losses people have faced from FindYouCoin. It is an entirely new coin. This coin wasn't made to be an upgrade of FindYouCoin. It is a DIFFERENT coin. So if you are saying it is unfair that we aren't giving you the exact same ratio of findyoucoins then you obviously are wondering how we are going to give away coins from our faucet. That's exactly what I'm wondering about your expectations. You should be glad that we are letting you exchange your coins. Not angry that you aren't getting more.

Im sorry you are doing a relaunch. that not new, same algo, faucet distribution... you are doing a relaunch for a copy of miraclecoin.
I would rather do that.

I'm happy to not receive anything. I didn't do much anyway. Plus, I have 460k FindYouCoins.
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:59:35 PM

Great news and now just have to be patient for wallet links.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 09:52:04 PM

I would rather do that.

I'm happy to not receive anything. I didn't do much anyway. Plus, I have 460k FindYouCoins.

@e1ghtSpace; @DenKoma,
Brothers, better to stop give feed to FUDs ..., we don't need that.., it's simple: he can hold his FindYou and nothing else.., it almost die Sad but we reborn it and we still follow the 1-st IDEA.., people like Wopin who are only trollers   and can't calculate right, and can't read all posts, and just blame us with sh1tz... can say to them: PLEASE LEAVE US, WE NO NEED YOUR SHITZ, WE DON'T ASK YOU TO GET OUR COINS ( we just give them free but you cry for profit?! ), GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK.... JUST TO TROLL US AND OUR COMMUNITY 
I'm FindYou follower and follow it to his end.. I bought enough coins and was try to help somehow.., but trollers like you kill the good thing.., nvm for me what you will say, you are just one scamer, cuz all who cry like you and accuse/impeach us.., are scamers, like you say about us ...., I'll no give up. I'm murder trust me ...., and if need will be the right hand for the justice behind the FIND Idea, and when some one is convicted I'll  be the performer/executor doer if you wish...

Kinda Regards: SHNICI
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:30:38 PM

Merry Christmas to all

Wish you all best and much smiles ^^  Cool
Quadmium

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:45:43 AM

Will FindCoin have a pure Linux wallet at launch?  When I say pure, I mean one that will run on any Linux distro, such as Centos 7, as opposed to one that will only run on Ubuntu.  If you launch with a Linux wallet, I'm in, otherwise, I'm out.  

I haven't run Windows in years, and I have no plans of going back. I haven't been able to run any wallets in Wine on Centos 7, so I now only invest in coins that maintain Linux wallets (Bitcoin, Litecoin, NuBits/NuShares, Darkcoin etc.).

After a long day of work, I can confirm we have Linux wallets. Ubuntu and CentOS are built, and libraries are provided alongside the wallet as well as a wrapper script. The executable will be told where to look for the libraries by the wrapper, making the wallet work on most Linux environments.
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:55:04 AM

Guys n girls ...

Merry Christmas ...

And ...

Be cool guys ... let's the trolls be ... don't need to feed the fire to them ...

Because, some people always there ... to mock us, throw dirt on us ... force their own negative opinion on us ... push their own agenda ... demand justice according to their own logic ... point finger of accusations ... and so on ... it's endless ...

Merry Christmas to all

Wish you all best and much smiles ^^  Cool

Merry Christmas to everyone as well, Remember 'tis the season to be giving  Grin

Thank you all ...

Merry X-mas to all of us, Findcoin community ...

Joy to the world ... and a season to remember the true meaning of giving ...

Cheers ...

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:03:55 AM

i am waitting the wellet release , only one day Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:50:05 AM

i am waitting the wellet release , only one day Grin
+1 we all are waiting for new wallet.
Philogus

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:33:02 AM

After a long day of work, I can confirm we have Linux wallets. Ubuntu and CentOS are built, and libraries are provided alongside the wallet as well as a wrapper script. The executable will be told where to look for the libraries by the wrapper, making the wallet work on most Linux environments.

Fantastic work!!!!  You will not regret supporting Linux.  By supporting Centos 7, you automatically also support Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Scientific Linux 7.   Making the wallet work on most Linux environments is a fantastic idea.  I'll be ready to run your wallet in a few hours!!  If you have the time, I'd also recommend thinking about an Android wallet in the near future, and perhaps even IOS.  Thank you for the hard work and Merry Christmas!!! Smiley
DenKoma

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:31:47 PM

Here's timeframe for in-wallet FindCoins distribution (40k/hour):
(I remember a lot of guys asking this question for FindYou again and again, so here it is)

22:00 UTC December 26 2014 - 08:00 UTC January 6 2015

www.findcoin.info
LugLoper

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:33:32 PM

Merry Christmas to all! enjoy peace on earth. Wink
Suntouri

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:03:20 PM

(I remember a lot of guys asking this question for FindYou again and again, so here it is)

Thanks!
Op, could you add gifcount on OP?
DenKoma

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:38:33 PM

Thanks!

What do you mean? Please show me example of such gifcount.

Faucet countdown will be on our official site at www.findcoin.info

www.findcoin.info
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:36:29 PM

Thanks!

What do you mean? Please show me example of such gifcount.

Faucet countdown will be on our official site at www.findcoin.info

That's great this time in almost 10 days distribution will be completed.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: