Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-Hashing Module in Dragon 1T  (Read 1019 times)
bgibso01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

I've got a module in my 4 module Dragon that the leds do a quick flash when you turn it on, but they don't light up green when it initializes or starts.  I've swapped with other modules and they still work with the connectors.  Any other ideas?

Thanks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:33:31 PM

I've got a module in my 4 module Dragon that the leds do a quick flash when you turn it on, but they don't light up green when it initializes or starts.  I've swapped with other modules and they still work with the connectors.  Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Is it still working and the leds go off?  Or are you saying that the module stops with the leds and lose function of it?
bgibso01 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:04:57 AM

Thanks.

Is it still working and the leds go off?  Or are you saying that the module stops with the leds and lose function of it?

On the module board where the 6 or so led lights are, as soon as power hits it, they quickly turn on then off one by one.  The good boards do this also, but then they will all light up and stay green.  The bad board is not doing that.  In the web interface, it shows the board hashing at 1.4gh/s but no shares or anything. The rest of the boards are showing the 256gh/s and share activity.  The temp stays cool on the bad one so I don't think it's really hashing.  It just seems like it gets power at startup and then nothing.
pekatete

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

I also have a similar problem with my 5 module one, but the non hashing module does not show up at all in the gui. I looked at the debug log and the module is not detected on initialisation. this only started about a week ago but was running OK.

bgibso01 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:24:21 AM

I also have a similar problem with my 5 module one, but the non hashing module does not show up at all in the gui. I looked at the debug log and the module is not detected on initialisation. this only started about a week ago but was running OK.

I noticed upon a hard reset today that my bad module is now not showing up in the gui either. That's new today.  Hopefully it will be a moot point as I had someone call today interested in both of my dragons.  And yes, I will discount this one due to only 3 out of 4 boards currently working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: