Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:04:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAW-Miners][XPY] Paycoin ( 40 Phash )  (Read 34931 times)
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:10:45 AM

Hi guys try out our new XPY gambling site: http://paycoindice.net

so quick for the XPY dice application,
people are crazy.
PanicBot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:57:35 AM

I like how the dev doesn't even try to hide the fact that this is a Ponzi scheme.

Everyone says this, but never gives a legit reason.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:09:59 AM

I sold my scamlets after missing payouts and a bunch of other bullshit from gaw, it's fitting that one of the only launches i have hit in the last year where the pool (gaw's "official" pool no less) takes my coins and doesnt give me shit is from this ponzi shitpile of a company. and i thought stealing would land born again freaks in hell, maybe there is a loophole like most of gaw's TOS?
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:20:28 AM

Supply turned from 356k to over 12.3 million OVERNIGHT. Sell sell sell

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:41:26 AM

I sold my scamlets after missing payouts and a bunch of other bullshit from gaw, it's fitting that one of the only launches i have hit in the last year where the pool (gaw's "official" pool no less) takes my coins and doesnt give me shit is from this ponzi shitpile of a company. and i thought stealing would land born again freaks in hell, maybe there is a loophole like most of gaw's TOS?

And other cloud mining companies are so profitable compared to GAW, right? They are all doing well, showering people with money and GAW was the only one that turned unprofitable when bitcoin lost 40% of value in 3 months. Who are you trying to bullshit?

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:51:39 AM

Currently XPY @ 0.04139974BTC Cheesy

Just waiting when it gonna hit 20$ i"ll sell my XPY Cheesy

Just wait until paybase launches on the 29th and GAW will buy your coins for $20 Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:09:04 AM

I mined 500 XPY- What Next???

Option 1 - stake them with a Hashstaker for $5975 for 90 days and the return would be about 437.4 XPY at 0.0097, not including any compounding.
Option 2 - Buy 437.4 XPY for less than the HashStaker----

Obviously compounding them in option 1 makes a difference but could not offset purchasing them a day or two ago at .020, which was a much better idea- picked up 500 at .020 for the equivalent of $3200- saving myself $2800

The benefits of option 2 are that I can sell my XPY at any point in time if something goes south for XPY where as I could potentially end up with 937.4 coins worth nothing if they are in a HashStaker.

I think the HashStaker is a Joke, I give Gaw $ to give me back "Stake" in the form of XPY - I think that is equivalent to handing them money and them handing me back XPY while using My cash while I take all the risk for 90 days....

What this really looks like is this:
Investor buys at $8.....lets GAW do their Shell Game.... Sell back the XPY to the public in the form of HashStakers for $13.66/each ($5975/437.4) and Investors and GAW pocket a cool 58% profit....

I think this Paycoin thing is a great way to make a few bucks but I will avoid getting caught up in the GAW "Shell Game"

Maybe I am just paranoid, but I would rather keep a nice profit for myself and sell the 1000 XPY at $18 and let the HashTalk Fan boys take the risk....

Just my $.02 worth....Cheers - Keith

BTW- I was gonna post this over there for the FanBoys but figured it would get deleted before it ever saw the Forum...

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
LordPiccolo

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:30:41 AM

I mined 500 XPY- What Next???

Option 1 - stake them with a Hashstaker for $5975 for 90 days and the return would be about 437.4 XPY at 0.0097, not including any compounding.
Option 2 - Buy 437.4 XPY for less than the HashStaker----

Obviously compounding them in option 1 makes a difference but could not offset purchasing them a day or two ago at .020, which was a much better idea- picked up 500 at .020 for the equivalent of $3200- saving myself $2800

The benefits of option 2 are that I can sell my XPY at any point in time if something goes south for XPY where as I could potentially end up with 937.4 coins worth nothing if they are in a HashStaker.

I think the HashStaker is a Joke, I give Gaw $ to give me back "Stake" in the form of XPY - I think that is equivalent to handing them money and them handing me back XPY while using My cash while I take all the risk for 90 days....

What this really looks like is this:
Investor buys at $8.....lets GAW do their Shell Game.... Sell back the XPY to the public in the form of HashStakers for $13.66/each ($5975/437.4) and Investors and GAW pocket a cool 58% profit....

I think this Paycoin thing is a great way to make a few bucks but I will avoid getting caught up in the GAW "Shell Game"

Maybe I am just paranoid, but I would rather keep a nice profit for myself and sell the 1000 XPY at $18 and let the HashTalk Fan boys take the risk....

Just my $.02 worth....Cheers - Keith

BTW- I was gonna post this over there for the FanBoys but figured it would get deleted before it ever saw the Forum...

I don't believe they delete every post, only the ones that contain swearing and idiotic views.

They like constructive criticism from what I have seen.

I have a few of my paycoins staking in the hash stakers, had my first daily payout which was nice. 

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
erikeasu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:46:00 PM

I don't believe they delete every post, only the ones that contain swearing and idiotic views.

They like constructive criticism from what I have seen.

I have a few of my paycoins staking in the hash stakers, had my first daily payout which was nice. 
[/quote]

IDK... this dude posted something yesterday, "paycoin critic" and the thread got locked within like 20 minutes...

KINDA SUCKS THAT THEY LOCKED THE POST AND BANNED THE DUDE,

"
Response to @GAWCEO's "Paycoin Critic" Locked Post

I would reply in the thread, however it appears to have been locked. I would hope to see a reply from @GAWCEO to my post here, but anyone who can provide the required information would be suitable.

Ever since Hashlets first came on the scene, I have wanted just one thing - Proof of mining in the blockchains. What blocks were found by the SHA and Scrypt miners on which coins... I want the block numbers, the coins, the payout addresses, and signatures to prove that these addresses are/were owned by GAW at the time of the blocks being found.

Also, I would like a breakdown of the amount of mining power that should was targetted, which coins/algorithms and on which day. When they were converted to BTC, at what exchange rate - and what amounts.

Really this should all be recorded in detail for GAW somewhere... but I've never ever seen a single shred of information that points to this.

So, this is a "Paycoin Critic" - asking legitimate questions
LordPiccolo

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:50:59 PM

You do have some legit questions, I'm sure they will get answered in time.

The questions you have asked would not be high on their list I should imagine as not everyone wants to go that deep in the findings.

For me, I'm happy getting my payouts and buying things Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
erikeasu

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:45:36 PM

You do have some legit questions, I'm sure they will get answered in time.

The questions you have asked would not be high on their list I should imagine as not everyone wants to go that deep in the findings.

For me, I'm happy getting my payouts and buying things Smiley

No , that's not my post at all!!

I came across this on twitter yesterday and was wondering why it got removed so fast.....

im with you, happy im getting paid....more than im getting with LTCGEAR right now

Erik
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:29:29 PM

This coin is getting popular.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:28:56 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 07:44:32 PM by Format.C^

I wonder what caused this collapse of the exchange rate. I watched what was happening on the Cryptsy and Bittrex and I had the impression of panic sell. Given the promised $ 20/XPY this looks at least strange
What's the catch?  Cheesy

Yeah, among the speculators and traders. But this is not what we would expect from an "innovative" coin and the XPY with its huge premine and Ponzi scheme looks boring and primitive. For some people this is rally and fun with the ability to earn money, but they forget that in the end profit will some persons and all others remain with nothing. IMHO.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:09:11 PM

And other cloud mining companies are so profitable compared to GAW, right? They are all doing well, showering people with money and GAW was the only one that turned unprofitable when bitcoin lost 40% of value in 3 months. Who are you trying to bullshit?

mk dumbass first off i didnt say anything about other cloud mining companies and profits (but just so you know i have genesis and ltc gear and they STILL pay and better than GAWD) I said the bastards never paid me for all of the hash i rented on their pool. apparently your one of three things A. GAW fanboy B. dont give a shit about crypto (most miners dont give a fuck about the rest but steal our coins and thats crossing the line) C. retarded. I dont give a rats ass what your problem is honestly, you gaw freaks have proven time and time again you lack the ability to have a discussion that isnt pro garzascam. point being, nobody said anything about cloud mining just that i rented 3 ths on MRR and 30 THS on nicehash at launch and never fuckin got paid for it and that shit isnt cool, especially if your claiming to be a big crypto saving born again honest company. Stay in crypto long enough and maybe then you will understand that pools stealing coins is something that isnt fucking tolerated. now run along and make garza some more money kids.
amsjef

Activity: 225

Swobniw70

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

Hi all,

Last week I bought some XPY. Untill today it is still not arriving my wallet. It is stuck at 277!!!
Can someone explain me what I did wrong.

It would be nice to see the coin in my wallet.

Merry Christmass and happy New Year.

Best,

AmsJef
EightAndaHalfTails

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:21:10 AM

Hi all,

Last week I bought some XPY. Untill today it is still not arriving my wallet. It is stuck at 277!!!
Can someone explain me what I did wrong.

It would be nice to see the coin in my wallet.

Merry Christmass and happy New Year.

Best,

AmsJef

Ensure you're using the most up to date wallet. This was a known issue for the 1st and 2nd versions of the wallet. they're on v. 0.1.2.25. Back up your wallet before installing the new version, just in case.
happyaltminer

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:06:15 AM

soo many SHA-256 craps in this market  Undecided Undecided

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:18:59 AM

I wonder what caused this collapse of the exchange rate. I watched what was happening on the Cryptsy and Bittrex and I had the impression of panic sell. Given the promised $ 20/XPY this looks at least strange

Yeah, among the speculators and traders. But this is not what we would expect from an "innovative" coin and the XPY with its huge premine and Ponzi scheme looks boring and primitive. For some people this is rally and fun with the ability to earn money, but they forget that in the end profit will some persons and all others remain with nothing. IMHO.

+1000

I've made 4 BTC from this and that's good enough for me and I will not get in again even if it looks like it'll go to $20. It's more of gambling at this point.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:31:48 AM

Josh  has postponed the launch of Paybase until 29 december to be with his family on holidays ..
but something tells me that he will launch it in 2015
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

The Alt world is getting more stupid by the day...this thread is a living proof Undecided

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: