Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:45:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $150 Loan Request - 48 hours  (Read 2030 times)
SecureMsgrNetworks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:22:18 AM

Hey guys ,

I've received a PM from the OP that he requested me to release the collateral to the other user. @Dogedigital can you please confirm that you've received it ?

Thanks for the attention.

Yeah, that's just because I got swatted and they broke my door and had to pay for new one. I will however still be paying him back, but I'm just going to be late as I have to deal with IRL issue of being swatted, police, etc.

These sounds kinda familiar excuses for my ears what I've just heard. People just remember to loan ONLY when you KNOW you're going to be able to pay back the loan giver. Do not "thinks when you can pay back" rather "know when you can pay back". There is a big difference. And it's always some catastrophe what happens to happen right when you have a loan ongoing. What a coincidence.  Roll Eyes

I offered to supply video proof from my CCTV cameras, and he said proof of this was not needed. You can ask both him, and redsn0w.
ProspectX

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:09:40 PM

Hey guys ,

I've received a PM from the OP that he requested me to release the collateral to the other user. @Dogedigital can you please confirm that you've received it ?

Yeah, that's just because I got swatted and they broke my door and had to pay for new one. I will however still be paying him back, but I'm just going to be late as I have to deal with IRL issue of being swatted, police, etc.

These sounds kinda familiar excuses for my ears what I've just heard. People just remember to loan ONLY when you KNOW you're going to be able to pay back the loan giver. Do not "thinks when you can pay back" rather "know when you can pay back". There is a big difference. And it's always some catastrophe what happens to happen right when you have a loan ongoing. What a coincidence.  Roll Eyes

I offered to supply video proof from my CCTV cameras, and he said proof of this was not needed. You can ask both him, and redsn0w.

Well good if there is some proof out of these kind of claims and statements. This is just a normal type of excuses that seems to be heard a lot in the community. Sorry for my offensive comment if this really is true. Just trying to keep the community clean on my behalf.
SecureMsgrNetworks (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:02:39 PM

Hey guys ,

Well good if there is some proof out of these kind of claims and statements. This is just a normal type of excuses that seems to be heard a lot in the community. Sorry for my offensive comment if this really is true. Just trying to keep the community clean on my behalf.

Yeah,  no hard feelings. I have CCTV footage here, and in my CCTV footage you can see heavily armed officers approaching with AR-15's, Shotguns, body armor, bomb squad, there was a helicopter above my house, a mobile command center outside, hostage negotiators  - all captured on my CCTV footage. Police stated it drained about $60,000 in resources for this hoax.
ProspectX

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:47:04 PM

Hey guys ,

Yeah,  no hard feelings. I have CCTV footage here, and in my CCTV footage you can see heavily armed officers approaching with AR-15's, Shotguns, body armor, bomb squad, there was a helicopter above my house, a mobile command center outside, hostage negotiators  - all captured on my CCTV footage. Police stated it drained about $60,000 in resources for this hoax.

I know it's none of my business but may I ask why did you get swatted by the cops? You running something illegal or a puppet of a gang or something?
SecureMsgrNetworks (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:48:17 PM

Hey guys ,

I know it's none of my business but may I ask why did you get swatted by the cops? You running something illegal or a puppet of a gang or something?

Was a hoax, some guy apperently called in and said I was out shooting people, which was not true.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

I have received the escrow release however I did not touch it.

It's on megaupload and I think you can check the stats on how many downloads it has (it should have 0).

I've asked OP to provide additional escrow (domain, vpn, and identity) in the meantime until the loan is paidback.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:22:53 PM

It's on megaupload and I think you can check the stats on how many downloads it has (it should have 0).

I've asked OP to provide additional escrow (domain, vpn, and identity) in the meantime until the loan is paidback.

So do you want the bitcoin back ? Ok please SecureMsgrNetworks  send a pm to   Dogedigital  and choose a new valide collateral. After send me the "collateral" , thanks.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

So do you want the bitcoin back ? Ok please SecureMsgrNetworks  send a pm to   Dogedigital  and choose a new valide collateral. After send me the "collateral" , thanks.

Yes. I definitely prefer the bitcoin to be paid back instead.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: