Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

Another newbie dev with the greatest thing since sliced bread coin. Run far and fast. Don't say later you weren't warned.

Please come see us at London Bitcoin Expo. We will be having our own exhibitor stand there.
We will not dedicate any more time to discussing our legitimacy, if you have a personal vendetta with people running legitimate crypto business, then you are not endorsing or supporting the crypto cause.
If you want to discuss your issues or concerns with us, then I invite you to message us, and we can fill you in on any missing pieces. Or, you can help us out and discuss whatever concerns you might have on this forum and I assure you we will try to address each and every concern.

We will be pressing on and getting things moving as a result of a successful crowd fund. We hope all investors will get fantastic value from their investment, it is a challenge to get everything together with such a small team. But alas, there are some who will spend all their time trying to spread FUD for no better reason than their inability to run a legitimate project of their own.

We are not calling our coin the greatest thing since sliced bread, we have simply identified an opportunity to do some business and incorporate a crypto-business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:42:01 AM

As someone who bought into the IPO, how much NOO did the DEV team purchase?

hussar

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:56:40 AM

have you set a date and time for the Google Hangouts session?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:32:46 AM

in for chamagne photos  Wink

haha nice to see you here also:)
you know what i am gonna say right?
Just bought another 2BTC xD

I'm just keeping an eye for the dump once trading goes live....then I'll start buying  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:33:50 AM

i don't think it was the devs who were buying last night. more like some whales, i mean those 10btc buys, at least 3 of them, then all those single digit orders. if dev team had that much funding they would not need a ipo for development.

congrats noohack, ball is in your court

smh

smfh

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:20:45 AM

have you set a date and time for the Google Hangouts session?

This should be in the coming days just after Christmas period. Provisionally 27th of December. I'm glad some people are interested!

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:25:07 PM

Another newbie dev with the greatest thing since sliced bread coin. Run far and fast. Don't say later you weren't warned.

Please come see us at London Bitcoin Expo. We will be having our own exhibitor stand there.
We will not dedicate any more time to discussing our legitimacy, if you have a personal vendetta with people running legitimate crypto business, then you are not endorsing or supporting the crypto cause.
If you want to discuss your issues or concerns with us, then I invite you to message us, and we can fill you in on any missing pieces. Or, you can help us out and discuss whatever concerns you might have on this forum and I assure you we will try to address each and every concern.

We will be pressing on and getting things moving as a result of a successful crowd fund. We hope all investors will get fantastic value from their investment, it is a challenge to get everything together with such a small team. But alas, there are some who will spend all their time trying to spread FUD for no better reason than their inability to run a legitimate project of their own.

We are not calling our coin the greatest thing since sliced bread, we have simply identified an opportunity to do some business and incorporate a crypto-business.
I have no personal vendetta or agenda concerning any crytpto coin and I do wish you luck but I've been doing this since 2009 and I don't see anything new here. IMHO the money raised by an ICO is a HUGE RED FLAG, especially from a newbie dev with no track record, because it offers too much temptation to cut and run for any number of reasons. Again, I wish you luck and I will be watching and if proven wrong I will apologize but I stand by my first post for now.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

Still wondering how much of the IPO was bought by the DEVs?  NooHackTeam???

Ri_Ri

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:53:41 PM

In my opinion you should immediately start selling coins or people will leave this project. A lot of people are interested in this however without frequent updates the interest will fall down.
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:52:10 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 12:52:06 AM by NooHackTeam

Still wondering how much of the IPO was bought by the DEVs?  NooHackTeam???

As stated in an earlier post, we will be buying our initial float when the market goes live. Progress is on schedule and the pre-order deposit system will be going live tomorrow!

On a side note, we'd like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! Smiley

The NooHack Team

hussar

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:20:20 AM

In my opinion you should immediately start selling coins or people will leave this project. A lot of people are interested in this however without frequent updates the interest will fall down.

it would be nice but Bittrex has this rule. in this case i think it's good because of the holidays. A lot of ppl are waiting for this coin to go live  Cool

unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:04:26 AM

it would be nice but Bittrex has this rule. in this case i think it's good because of the holidays. A lot of ppl are waiting for this coin to go live  Cool

rule that says you can't sell coin on your site after IPO?

there is no such rules. Nothing was stopping OP from holding some share of his own coin and sell it on his site as soon as IPO was done to make sure that price stays stable. The fact that he didn't do it and the fact that 80 BTC worth of NOO were bought at the end moment of ICO is red flagging to me.  Grin

Now, I'm pretty sure that those 80 BTC were bought by Noo but that wouldn't matter if the goal is to turn this into something else and not just p&d.

122 coins sold during ICO
100 BTC was minimum or trex would refund BTC to users
80 BTC were bought at last moment

122-80=42 BTC profit

If 80 BTC weren't spent during last moment (which would be returned to Noo after IPO) then OP would be missing out on 42 BTC profit. It makes sense for him to buy all those coins so he could get the profit of 42 BTC. It seems like if you're holding 100+ BTC then IPO is the only way you can make big money in crypto. Most coins barely have any volume to spend that much BTC at one time. T h i n k.

In any IPO. Any coin that hits its minimum when it's about to get closed is a HUGE red flag. I'm surprised investors can't see it because they're blind folded by how price would pump after IPO. In fact..I can write it down for you that price would dump like crazy as soon as trading goes live..that's when I would jump in to buy or not..depends on the news

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hussar

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:34:14 AM

i was referring to the 3 day rule between ipo and market opening on bittrex.

seems like you've got it all figured out though  Wink

Ri_Ri

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:35:30 AM

So when I will able to buy it? Will the price be same?
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

Just a note to the poster a couple posts back. Anyone hosting an ICO on an exchange, who kept some coins aside for 'their own site' to 'sell later' would be the shadiest thing I've ever seen in crypto. Which is why, it's never happened, and hopefully never will.

Carry on.
DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:42:16 AM

Hello, I came across noohack whilst on reddit recently and there was a link to this thread. I have used Adrafanil on occaison.

I'm quite interested in getting some NOO to purchase some products with a discount. (Your prices are very reasonable btw). Will trading start soon? Am I correct in thinking that IF the value of your coin goes up after I buy at current price, the discount on said products would also be larger?

Best Regards

Dp.
hussar

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:45:54 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 03:38:51 AM by hussar

Hello, I came across noohack whilst on reddit recently and there was a link to this thread. I have used Adrafanil on occaison.

I'm quite interested in getting some NOO to purchase some products with a discount. (Your prices are very reasonable btw). Will trading start soon? Am I correct in thinking that IF the value of your coin goes up after I buy at current price, the discount on said products would also be larger?

Best Regards

Dp.

i was curious how this stuff works. can you give an unbiased opinion or review. how did it make you feel?

DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:29:52 AM

Best Regards

Dp.

i was curious how this stuff works. can you give an unbiased opinion or review. how did it make you feel?

@hoohack how many hrs till market opens?

Adrafanil was something I'd read up on after coming across some sports articles. I decided to give it a shot because my body usually reacts to caffeine quite well but I didnt like the crash I'd get and would feel like crap tbh.

At the time I wanted to see if it would make more focused during tasks during busy days with little sleep. After having some, I would say it's a pretty amazing supplement. I felt "awake" and alert to things around me. I'd take it before gym sometimes aswell and I felt great! It's really different to anything like energy drinks which often make me feel hyper active in a sense that would just throw me off my tasks some days. I felt my quality of sleep was improved too actually, maybe it was the timings at which it wore off but I definitely felt my sleep improve, often going into deep sleep.

As with anything though you should definitely do your own research and give things a trial run. Whether it works for you depends on your body and lifestyle in my opinion. I will probably be looking to try other nootropics in the future and i'm intersted in what the guys at NooHack are doing.

Dp.
hussar

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

thx Doc, and welcome to Bitcointalk

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:56:28 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 01:04:01 AM by NooHackTeam

Best Regards

Dp.

Hi DrPaid, thanks for coming along. You are right, if the price of Noo appreciates, then the price of products (if paid in Noo) will decrease. The price in NOO is always calculated real time based on its exchange rate to BTC which itself is calculated real time with respect to GBP.

The market will go live in just over 24 hours. So that will be your opportunity to pick up some NOO then!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: