Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning!!!  (Read 1424 times)
wdtb2015 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:26:28 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 09:08:32 AM by wdtb2015

We will update!
Temporary is suspended!
Sorry for any inconvenience!

WDTB Team
BitHttp

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:33:04 AM

I could really use this for my HTTP Botnet but you offer a vouch copy? I can widely spread and promote sale of this. I am well known marketer on another forum where people use alot of script they make.
www.al3ashi8.com

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:36:21 AM

Protecting Your Software Using Simple Serial Number/Activation Key Pair

For more details visit: http://webdevtoolboxv1.blogspot.fr/License Key Server - Protect and Track your Sold Web Apps - WDTB v 1.0 - Price: Ƀ 0.03/year
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
www.al3ashi8.com

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:11:36 AM

The page is : http://webdevtoolboxv1.blogspot.fr/

Who wants pls send me your e-mail and I will send you the script!
I send you pm
BitHttp

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:09:00 AM

I am sorry to say but after purchasing this. They charged me for more! ($20+ to so called make sure its encrypted! (NOT ENCODED)).

Anywho I spent over $50 bucks on this so called secure php project. Later I found out I was able to get the pure source by decrypting all of the files. I found out where the person is using to manage licences. So secure?

I removed it to do a demo and bamn. I didn't need them to send me a license as I was able to null it. All in all I am upset with this product. I wish to get a refund since your product did not end up to doing what it says it does. Also the features are not so good as well.

If I do get a refund I will publicly post all the data for free and the clean source without the licensing needed.

I am really upset.
wdtb2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:04:30 AM

I am sorry to say but after purchasing this. They charged me for more! ($20+ to so called make sure its encrypted! (NOT ENCODED)).

Anywho I spent over $50 bucks on this so called secure php project. Later I found out I was able to get the pure source by decrypting all of the files. I found out where the person is using to manage licences. So secure?

I removed it to do a demo and bamn. I didn't need them to send me a license as I was able to null it. All in all I am upset with this product. I wish to get a refund since your product did not end up to doing what it says it does. Also the features are not so good as well.

If I do get a refund I will publicly post all the data for free and the clean source without the licensing needed.

I am really upset.

You do not have any rights to make it null! If you consider to make it null is your option but is not fair!
Before to buy it you have asked us to give for free, after 2-3 days you have purchased, now after 12 days you want the refund because you broke the code, is it fair? If is happening this with your software what you will feel?

This mean no one can do nothing because anything can be hacked!
BitHttp

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:19:43 AM

I am not going to null it. I am going to show people how to do it and remove your licensing. You said your product offers security well I found a flaw. Its either you pay me a bounty for finding this out or you refund me because your product was not as promised.

You have 1 more hour before I make a public announcement.

Also: I noticed you removed your post on your site etc.

Edit: Good thing I made a archive. You are just going to run etc. Posting the source for free now.
wdtb2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

I am not going to null it. I am going to show people how to do it and remove your licensing. You said your product offers security well I found a flaw. Its either you pay me a bounty for finding this out or you refund me because your product was not as promised.

Edit: Good thing I made a archive. You are just going to run etc. Posting the source for free now.

You broke the code and now you consider fair to get back the money!
Anyone can break the code there is not at this time nothing secured, but our script is working how was described ....

Do whatever you want is only your option to destroy because you consider is better at this time ....

We have suspended the website and this ad because is our decision till we will improve the script  security....

BitHttp

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:41:08 AM

You broke the code and now you consider fair to get back the money!
Anyone can break the code there is not at this time nothing secured, but our script is working how was described ....

Do whatever you want is only your option to destroy because you consider is better at this time ....

We have suspended the website and this ad because is our decision till we will improve the script  security....

Alright then I will be posting it publicly. You lied about your service and you overcharged and hassled money out of me. Will be posting everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: