Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Business for Sale - Making good profits - $50k offers in region -  (Read 1394 times)
thealtcoinguy (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

Hi everybody,

Ok so I’m holding a silent auction for my site/business TheAltcoinGuys.com

I am considering selling the site/business due to personal time constraints…

There is no deadline for this auction… Any offers should be sent to me via PM. More than happy to provide screenshot or other proof of the business generating the stated amounts once funds are in escrow.

Offers should be in the region of $50000 + but happy to negotiate. Payment to be made in BTC ofcourse with use of escrow to keep both sides safe.

Profit/revenue figures as well as other info can be obtained by me if you are a serious bidder of course the revenue/profit figures are in relation to the offer request are reasonable.

Some facts about our business
1.   Very high in demand niche with a low level of competition!

2.   Unique brand and becoming instantly recognizable in altcoin community

3.   Great profit margins

4.   Ad spend that generates really good sales figures

5.   Great growth in demand for our services every single month. If run fulltime you will probably make back money spent on purchase of my site
in a matter of months not years !

6.   USD pricing to prevent losses due to BTC price swings (currently BTC payment enabled only both others can be)

7.   No technical knowledge required to run

8.   Business is currently making good levels of profit

If you are bidding it is vital you meet the agree to do the following

1.   You will promise to finish off any clients work

2.   You continue offering the services in the same high quality fashion and affordable price range I have been doing so

3.   You keep clients and customers happy

4.   You offer a reasonable price

You will for the purchase receive the following

1.   Access to my exclusive list of altcoin development suppliers and the prices agreed upon with them.

2.   The website and domain name

3.   The logo files and full branding

4.   Tutorials for customer handling

5.   Templates for making these altcoins

6.   15 hours of my time to teach you how to make altcoins

7.   All our accounts on forums, skype etc etc.

From a cost stand point having your own altcoin development skills and doing orders at (least some of them) is a good idea. However, you do not need to be a developer as the suppliers can cover all these things.

This will start making you money from day one but I’m really looking for the right buyer here.

1.   It must be a serious bid, I’m not giving it away for free or cheap

2.   Just as importantly they must be committed to maintaining and even building upon the relationship I have with clients and suppliers

PM if interested. Happy to have a skype convo as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:09:43 AM

Hi everybody,

Ok so I’m holding a silent auction for my site/business TheAltcoinGuys.com

I am considering selling the site/business due to personal time constraints…

There is no deadline for this auction… Any offers should be sent to me via PM. More than happy to provide screenshot or other proof of the business generating the stated amounts once funds are in escrow.

Offers should be in the region of $50000 + but happy to negotiate. Payment to be made in BTC ofcourse with use of escrow to keep both sides safe.

Profit/revenue figures as well as other info can be obtained by me if you are a serious bidder of course the revenue/profit figures are in relation to the offer request are reasonable.

Some facts about our business
1.   Very high in demand niche with a low level of competition!

2.   Unique brand and becoming instantly recognizable in altcoin community

3.   Great profit margins

4.   Ad spend that generates really good sales figures

5.   Great growth in demand for our services every single month. If run fulltime you will probably make back money spent on purchase of my site
in a matter of months not years !

6.   USD pricing to prevent losses due to BTC price swings (currently BTC payment enabled only both others can be)

7.   No technical knowledge required to run

8.   Business is currently making good levels of profit

If you are bidding it is vital you meet the agree to do the following

1.   You will promise to finish off any clients work

2.   You continue offering the services in the same high quality fashion and affordable price range I have been doing so

3.   You keep clients and customers happy

4.   You offer a reasonable price

You will for the purchase receive the following

1.   Access to my exclusive list of altcoin development suppliers and the prices agreed upon with them.

2.   The website and domain name

3.   The logo files and full branding

4.   Tutorials for customer handling

5.   Templates for making these altcoins

6.   15 hours of my time to teach you how to make altcoins

7.   All our accounts on forums, skype etc etc.

From a cost stand point having your own altcoin development skills and doing orders at (least some of them) is a good idea. However, you do not need to be a developer as the suppliers can cover all these things.

This will start making you money from day one but I’m really looking for the right buyer here.

1.   It must be a serious bid, I’m not giving it away for free or cheap

2.   Just as importantly they must be committed to maintaining and even building upon the relationship I have with clients and suppliers

PM if interested. Happy to have a skype convo as well.

why on god's earth would anyone buy something you cannot show audited revenue figures and take on whatever promises/liabiities you have?

for 50k i can get 10 indians to make 10 copies of this
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:54:08 AM

Do you outsource any of the work?
7.   No technical knowledge required to run

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
thealtcoinguy (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:04:50 PM

It really depends on what the buyer wants here and the business is pretty flexible in this regard. I will teach them how to make the services we offer (as stated in the thread). However, I have an extensive list of suppliers and agreed prices. So if they don't want to do development themselves they can just use the suppliers.

why on god's earth would anyone buy something you cannot show audited revenue figures and take on whatever promises/liabiities you have?

for 50k i can get 10 indians to make 10 copies of this
You have some incorrect assumptions here. First, all revenue and profit figures can be seen by qualified buyers. Second, any buyer is more than welcome to investigate our wallets and the BTC blockchain to audit and confirm the figures we stated are correct. Third, again any buyer is more than welcome to analyze our messages and emails to see their are no liabilities and just for future reference, its spelt "liabilities" not  "liabiities".

Also some may find your "for 50k i can get 10 indians to make 10 copies of this" somewhat offensive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: