Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME TO BUY  (Read 9103 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:35:43 PM

Smoothie is an early adopter. Unlike you he didn't sell out early and regret it. I doubt he is holding anything other than a large profit.

Only if he's not a permabull & sold for fiat.  Remember the "you haven't lost if you didn't sell" nonsense spouted 'round these parts?  Well, the converse holds true too:  You haven't profited if you didn't sell.

As far as regrets go, I could buy back just hair less then DOUBLE the coin I sold with the money I made by selling it.

So you are a sore winner then Huh

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:40:01 PM

Smoothie is an early adopter. Unlike you he didn't sell out early and regret it. I doubt he is holding anything other than a large profit.

Only if he's not a permabull & sold for fiat.  Remember the "you haven't lost if you didn't sell" nonsense spouted 'round these parts?  Well, the converse holds true too:  You haven't profited if you didn't sell.

As far as regrets go, I could buy back just hair less then DOUBLE the coin I sold with the money I made by selling it.

Lol, silly. Can you forsee the future?
http://qz.com/317958/how-you-could-have-turned-1000-into-billions-of-dollars-by-perfectly-trading-the-sp-500-in-2014/

No, but unlike you, I can make an educated guess.
Regardless, I do not need to foresee the future to know the present: I could buy back just hair less than DOUBLE the coin I sold with the money I made by selling it.
Not that I'm fool enough to do it Smiley

@BlindMayorBitcorn: as in "mah sides."
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:53:12 PM

NotLambchop: This user is currently ignored. Cheesy
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:02:13 AM

NotLambchop: This user is currently ignored. Cheesy

Asks question.  Doesn't like answer.  Butthurt & sulking ensue.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:12:28 AM

Lol, silly. Can you forsee the future?
http://qz.com/317958/how-you-could-have-turned-1000-into-billions-of-dollars-by-perfectly-trading-the-sp-500-in-2014/

No, but unlike you, I can make an educated guess.
Regardless, I do not need to foresee the future to know the present: I could buy back just hair less than DOUBLE the coin I sold with the money I made by selling it.
Not that I'm fool enough to do it Smiley

@BlindMayorBitcorn: as in "mah sides."

Clever...

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 12:26:55 AM

So you sold out in the 6xx range in the last run up - ouch. No wonder you are so desperate for the price to fall. 5200 posts convincing others to sell so you can buy in again at a lower price. Hope it's worth it!
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

<============= IS BUYING AGAIN  Kiss
FatherBob

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:35:05 AM

So you sold out in the 6xx range in the last run up - ouch. ...

Ouch?  If I held, those $6xx coins would be $3xx coins.  You Bitcoiners babble about math, but actually use it?  Clearly not so much Cheesy
Stay dumb, deluded & in denial, inca--that's what makes you so special Smiley
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:36:39 AM

So you sold out in the 6xx range in the last run up - ouch. ...

Ouch?  If I held, those $6xx coins would be $3xx coins.  You Bitcoiners babble about math, but actually use it?  Clearly not so much Cheesy
Stay dumb, deluded & in denial, inca--that's what makes you special Smiley

Dude...Your sock?

FatherBob

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:39:38 AM

Dude...Your sock?

The Lamb spoke thorough me, my child!  A blessed miracle, I was chosen!

Hallelujah, kneel down and pray with me, children!  Adore the Lamb!

~Rev. FatherBob
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

If the driver is bad, sane people opt for a better driver. 

We are rewarded for 'bad' driving, so sane people will opt for more of the same. The insidious effects rot away at the pillars of our business, but nobody is concerned about that when prices climb. Lack of capital investment - who cares when you've got stock buybacks?

Bitcoiners want to replace the driver with a windup toy Undecided

Our very DNA is nothing more than a wind-up toy. One which long ago departed from its original course.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

Dude...Your sock?

Sock puppet of a sock puppet?

Pretty pathetic.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Our very DNA is nothing more than a wind-up toy. One which long ago departed from its original course.

What you are suggesting is clockwork determinism, an interesting (and quite tenable) philosophical notion, though one which precludes free will altogether.  In other words, "departing from the original course" is the preprogrammed course.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:57:22 PM

What you are suggesting is clockwork determinism, an interesting (and quite tenable) philosophical notion, though one which precludes free will altogether.  In other words, "departing from the original course" is the preprogrammed course.

Determinism says that Bitcoin will explode in price next year.
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Determinism says that Bitcoin will explode in price next year.

Lets hope it will not on so many pieces we will not be able to put back together.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:31:51 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 01:31:07 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Dude...Your sock?

Sock puppet of a sock puppet?

Pretty pathetic.

He's a natural vaudevillian. I have to admit, it amuses me more than it should Embarrassed

But so does this... Problem?

thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:36:05 AM

At least that's what I just did, so I believe we are at or very close to the bottom. And I plan on buying more, significantly more, at these levels as Coinbase allows me -I like to instant buy-, so I am prepared to keep on buying for a little while if prices remain around 325 or go any lower.

Anyway, those are my motivations. That's why I bought back. That's why I'm buying more.

How much you lost now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: