Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141132 times)
rnameltc

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:56:09 PM

Guys I don't know why you are believing to this. The DEV just posted a message on twitter and didn't even post anything here. I know from some members of the community that there won't be any new DEV, it is just a fake act done by the DEV in order to sell his volume before the coin being delisted from trex tomorrow.

You are mistaken as NKT will not be delisted from bittrex and the latest tweets are not done by the dev but by a 3rd party marketing person.
And you are sure that the volume was enough before the post was done? You could check it by yourself. Just check the volume after that post was made and the numbers should talk by themselves Wink

What? I don't really understand what math you are using.
Post says: 0,2btc per day average over 7 days before 24th.
There's 7btc volume today. It's already 1btc per day average.

I think you didn't even try to understand what I said. Before the twitter post for the takeover was done the volume was not enough and the coin was still in threat of being delisted. Then after the post and the hype for that takeover and the new DEV the thing gone crazy and a lot of trading was made. So after that the volume was enough and NKT won't be delisted. Still as I said this was arranged...do you get what I said this time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meeks

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:04:20 PM

I think you didn't even try to understand what I said. Before the twitter post for the takeover was done the volume was not enough and the coin was still in threat of being delisted. Then after the post and the hype for that takeover and the new DEV the thing gone crazy and a lot of trading was made. So after that the volume was enough and NKT won't be delisted. Still as I said this was arranged...do you get what I said this time?

Try being not so rude please. I thought youre talking about alert post on trex and already admitted my mistake.
KIA163

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:10:01 PM

at the time of the message in Twitter obemy trading on bitreex was already with the reserves
rnameltc

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:12:32 PM

at the time of the message in Twitter obemy trading on bitreex was already with the reserves
Hi KIA163, what is the meaning of obemy?
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:12:53 PM

nope, it wasnt, and from newbie account i dont want posts

PS: Left this war between users, where is the new dev, where is the takeover ?
KIA163

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:17:36 PM

at the time of the message in Twitter , trading volume on bitreex was already with the reserves
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

What is happening here is embarassing.

Seems dev is scammed from community.
Take-over without his agreement(or just a fake try from bagholders)

I'm ready starting to invest a lot again here but i need some clarifications:

-Need to know if dev is really going to made a community takeover
-How much dev recieved for the take-over
-If community have control on this thread and will create a new-one closing this ones
-Who is the leader of the take-over

I followed nkt,and dev was always honest,without recieving nothing more then a brunch of btc as donations since december.

So,please,who posted about the take over: Be clear.

It will be very funny if dev will delete this thread writing "Dead" on first page.
lololol.

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:25:10 PM

-If community have control on this thread and will create a new-one closing this ones

I followed nkt,and dev was always honest,without recieving nothing more then a brunch of btc as donations since december.

the lack of even communicating in this thread on mundane shit seems to show a clear choice of not give a fuck abandonment to me..
Of course maybe you are the dev, the same broken english and patterns.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
arloseb

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:28:58 PM

the lack of even communicating in this thread on mundane shit seems to show a clear choice of not give a fuck abandonment to me..
Of course maybe you are the dev, the same broken english and patterns.

lol
Yes,sure,i'm the dev. Please give me some btc for the takeover. I will post btc address now.
Thanks.
50 btc minimum.

lolololol.  Grin Grin Grin
rnameltc

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

Seems like arloseb is asking interesting questions, let's see if he will get the answers
metakid

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:46:07 PM

It will be very funny if dev will delete this thread writing "Dead" on first page.
lololol.

I instigated all of this. You just have to read back in the thread to realise I've been calling it for a while now. Last I tried, no reaction on here at all.

I woke up this morning, looked at the market and was like "ok fk this". I had access to the twitter from connecting it to the slack, so I changed the pass and posted the takeover announcement. That was not dev, or some phantom marketing person, it was me.

Nobody is scamming the dev out of anything, seeing as the dev is also part of the community and nobody has suggested he should not continue to be. I know a few more devs who are happy to help if current dev has no time, which considering events of late, seems to be the case.

Looking at the profile of this project, it being anything but a corporate coin, + dev himself saying that he wanted it to be a community coin, I can't see why we would have a problem with dev getting in the way of anything. If anything he should feel relieved.

So, as of today, there has been no official communication with dev about this takeover, he has received nothing for it, and community should get control of this thread yes.

As for who the leader is, there is none. There is a community, in which some people might want to work on this coin and some may not. I am simply acting as a firestarter because I suppose that's the kind of person I am. The community should decide things, it's nobody else's responsibility now.
arloseb

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:00:20 PM

lololol.

I instigated all of this. You just have to read back in the thread to realise I've been calling it for a while now. Last I tried, no reaction on here at all.

I woke up this morning, looked at the market and was like "ok fk this". I had access to the twitter from connecting it to the slack, so I changed the pass and posted the takeover announcement. That was not dev, or some phantom marketing person, it was me.

Nobody is scamming the dev out of anything, seeing as the dev is also part of the community and nobody has suggested he should not continue to be. I know a few more devs who are happy to help if current dev has no time, which considering events of late, seems to be the case.

Looking at the profile of this project, it being anything but a corporate coin, + dev himself saying that he wanted it to be a community coin, I can't see why we would have a problem with dev getting in the way of anything. If anything he should feel relieved.

So, as of today, there has been no official communication with dev about this takeover, he has received nothing for it, and community should get control of this thread yes.

As for who the leader is, there is none. There is a community, in which some people might want to work on this coin and some may not. I am simply acting as a firestarter because I suppose that's the kind of person I am. The community should decide things, it's nobody else's responsibility now.

Seems legit.
Metakid is also mentioned in OP.

Good luck.
metakid

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:06:02 PM

lololol.

Seems legit.
Metakid is also mentioned in OP.

Good luck.

Let's see what happens. This project does not deserve to be abandoned. One fair coin and we're just gonna let it die? Naah.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:29:39 PM

Well.. the tings are not looking vary promising at this time. I'm wondering why people are buying so hard ?
metakid

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:41:40 PM

Well.. the tings are not looking vary promising at this time. I'm wondering why people are buying so hard ?

You mean they are looking less promising than when the coin was in abandon as early as this morning? Now the community has taken over, we will get to the current source and continue work. We have devs on the line if current dev has no time. We have a very powerful marketing team behind this. All the big holders want to do this and are banding together.

So, please explain your position.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:48:39 PM

You mean they are looking less promising than when the coin was in abandon as early as this morning? Now the community has taken over, we will get to the current source and continue work. We have devs on the line if current dev has no time. We have a very powerful marketing team behind this. All the big holders want to do this and are banding together.

So, please explain your position.

Good job Meta i have also resources aviable to back this project, guys like Meta are very valuable to lets relight NakamotoDark!
metakid

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:58:12 PM

I just started #shadowguard on the nkt slack, accessible to those holding over 1 million nakas. If you are one of those lucky few, by all means get in touch. Smiley
metakid

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

Just out of curiosity, how many of u guys are gamers?
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

I like tot game.player slot counterstrike, GTA and call of duty:)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:28:33 PM

Just out of curiosity, how many of u guys are gamers?

heh, let me explain Smiley

I am gamer from 35 year (now i am on 39). My first game in the world was Lode Runner for 8bit pc.  I love quests , hardcore RPG, turn-based strategy and the only one mmorpg ...suggest who is Wink ? Cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: