Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141133 times)
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:02:48 AM

I believe in naka, i have now 0 coins, hope that soon will filled my orders Smiley . NakamotoDark is good coin, community coin ! BUT, the takeover was fake, just to keep the coin on trex Smiley. Cheers and have fun guys

Based on what do you claim this? I called the takeover and take responsibility for it. Coin was dying, and yes of course one of the reasons was to not get delisted. So far dev is not against the community coming together and making this work. What is your angle?
mate, i tell you, i like NAKA. Was mining 2 months (all 50k blocks) with 8 280x. One of the best coin here, no ipo, no ico, everything is ok Smiley.Will never put buy order, if i not beleive in naka Smiley. And yes, i can tell you honest, that i was maked fud to buy cheap Smiley

Looks like you're right, people dumping hard  Sad

Dumpers gonna dump. I'm quite happy to be accumulating at these insane prices actually. Path upwards looks to be clearing, only 1.5btc to 100 now Cheesy

700k sell order at 47 and another 400k sells up to 57. Why that isn't being staked and earning more instead of on the exchange is the question. Someone doesn't have faith and is happy to dump their shit before it gets a chance to delist in the next month again?

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metakid

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:12:31 AM

I believe in naka, i have now 0 coins, hope that soon will filled my orders Smiley . NakamotoDark is good coin, community coin ! BUT, the takeover was fake, just to keep the coin on trex Smiley. Cheers and have fun guys

Based on what do you claim this? I called the takeover and take responsibility for it. Coin was dying, and yes of course one of the reasons was to not get delisted. So far dev is not against the community coming together and making this work. What is your angle?
mate, i tell you, i like NAKA. Was mining 2 months (all 50k blocks) with 8 280x. One of the best coin here, no ipo, no ico, everything is ok Smiley.Will never put buy order, if i not beleive in naka Smiley. And yes, i can tell you honest, that i was maked fud to buy cheap Smiley

Looks like you're right, people dumping hard  Sad

Dumpers gonna dump. I'm quite happy to be accumulating at these insane prices actually. Path upwards looks to be clearing, only 1.5btc to 100 now Cheesy

700k sell order at 47 and another 400k sells up to 57. Why that isn't being staked and earning more instead of on the exchange is the question. Someone doesn't have faith and is happy to dump their shit before it gets a chance to delist in the next month again?

There's always gonna be dumpers I suppose. It is a mentality I will never understand. You can pick between helping to make something fly, or dump and harm it for quick but small personal gain, losing much higher future gains. On a coin so small, where everyone actually totally can group together and get the coin to 1000SAT and then on from there no problem, who really gains from dumping? To me it seems a total lose-lose situation... That said, at these prices i am quite happy to relieve them of their coin as soon as possible and get it into the hands of the right kind of people Cheesy

In other news, I just very kindly given access to the website by Throne, which is fantastic as he's already done a great job with it. Gonna get to know it and fix up a few bits here and there. So all ideas welcome for what should go on the site that isn't there already.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:54:16 AM

Great teamwork and happy to see doors get opened in all fairness and respect.
NKT won't be left in the dark  Cheesy
metakid

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:16:36 PM

Great so we now have access to the website Grin I will go through all the text and fix up for starters.

In other news we passed 500 followers on Twitter a little while ago, which is a good first step. Next stop 1000. I did a 10K Nakas surprise prize for the 500th follower, let's see if they get in touch and claim it!
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:15:02 AM

Great so we now have access to the website Grin I will go through all the text and fix up for starters.

In other news we passed 500 followers on Twitter a little while ago, which is a good first step. Next stop 1000. I did a 10K Nakas surprise prize for the 500th follower, let's see if they get in touch and claim it!

Yea, I've started to follow a lot so part follows back. Will add and unfollow unfaithfull ones regularly.
metakid

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:35:53 AM

Yea, I've started to follow a lot so part follows back. Will add and unfollow unfaithfull ones regularly.

Great, I just got us a nice promo from a 50K account, if we keep at it social will be looking really good really soon!
l2amms

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:41:20 AM

Its quite good how the community has rally in support of NKT, keep it up everyone.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:42:05 AM

This coin looking better by the day, glad to be in!
price has nice steady uptrend kinda liking it:)
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:03:27 PM

i would like to invest 2 btc's into NKT

Could u tell me more about takeover and new things that will be released?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
metakid

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

Well right now our main focus has been making sense of the market, which was literally dying on us, and without that we were dead in the water. Next we will be bringing together the brand and all media channels so we have a powerful machine for promoting developments and getting people involved.

Once that is done we will work on organising dev properly, with more people to help with different aspects. We are looking at tying nakas into videogames, music and more possibilities. There will be heavy work going into UI to make this one of the easiest coins to use, which I believe is crucial if we are to survive the transition of crypto into mass adoption. As such one of the planned features has to do with crypto education... top secret for now Smiley

I find most projects on the scene make sense to programmers and computer people, with a crossover into finance people, but we need to get this to completely normal people. I have ties with many other projects, and in a way I think the alts that will make it are those that learn to work together. Some people may want Nakas, some may want Pinkcoin, some Buttcoin, you get what I mean. I think there's space for a whole ecosystem of coins.
BCwinning

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:00:11 PM

I don't know why you would besides you like pissing money away.
Have you even looked at the trading history?
Can you tell me why you would risk 2 btc at this stage of the game.
Meta  You talk a good buzzword game.
But than this coin was always about the buzzwords and not delivering.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
metakid

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:49:07 PM

I don't know why you would besides you like pissing money away.
Have you even looked at the trading history?
Can you tell me why you would risk 2 btc at this stage of the game.
Meta  You talk a good buzzword game.
But than this coin was always about the buzzwords and not delivering.

Not that I agree with you about this coin delivering nothing, but what this coin was is of little concern right now. It has been taken over by the community so is now our coin. We have proven nothing yet besides managing to stabilise the market. I've said it before and I will say it again, if the community wants this coin dead it will die, it's not up to me or any single person.

I am not talking game, I am explaining what I'd like to see this turn into. Don't turn me into the new dev cos that is not what I am. Don't blame me for his decisions, don't blame the community for them either. I don't see where you find the need to have the people vs the project in your arguments. What I am saying is that the people are now the project. There is no dev scamming anyone, there is no deceit, there are no ill intentions other than those in your baseless accusations. I got involved because I like the concept of a no premine, no ipo/ico, community coin. I'd like to prove that a tight community can do more for a coin's value than all the crazy methods if not outright scams being put on trial at the moment. I could be totally wrong, which is fine, but at least this project is fair and worth a shot for me.

You can keep bashing your little shitcoins stick around all you want, at the end what is important is the energy and desire of people to work with the coins that are relevant to them. I have no idea what dev's true intentions were, but again i do not care. What matters to me is seeing if we can pull a good community together and do this thing.
metakid

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:01:34 PM

I've been thinking about the brand. NakamotoDark is ok as it connects to Nakamoto and all, and this is after all initially a tribute coin. I now see it as a tribute coin not only to Nakamoto himself but to the concept of crypto in general.

We've all sort of organically started to call them Nakas... so I'd like to put forth the suggestion of, at some future point, perhaps rebranding to Nakas or Naka, which is shorter, sweeter, more memorable and still has the roots of the original tribute.

I'm not sure the ticker symbol should change, but perhaps NKA would be more appropriate than NKT.

Anyone got thoughts on the matter?
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:06:31 AM

I've been thinking about the brand. NakamotoDark is ok as it connects to Nakamoto and all, and this is after all initially a tribute coin. I now see it as a tribute coin not only to Nakamoto himself but to the concept of crypto in general.

We've all sort of organically started to call them Nakas... so I'd like to put forth the suggestion of, at some future point, perhaps rebranding to Nakas or Naka, which is shorter, sweeter, more memorable and still has the roots of the original tribute.

I'm not sure the ticker symbol should change, but perhaps NKA would be more appropriate than NKT.

I Think Naka is cooler it's that NakamotoDark is way to long and for mainstream  dark doesn't sound too positive:)
Like if this where a coin used by Silkroad of underground people i would understand the Dark addition but now not.

NKA all the way:)
BCwinning

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:32:37 AM

I Think Naka is cooler it's that NakamotoDark is way to long and for mainstream  dark doesn't sound too positive:)
Like if this where a coin used by Silkroad of underground people i would understand the Dark addition but now not.

dark was just a buzzword, I have seen absolutely no dark in this coin yet.
Metakid great, turn it around. But I think you need to take the blinders off. It's too late it lost the momentum.
 Most new shitcoins are getting the ninja no instamine launch.
The scammers caught on and are adapting. You can call it bashing, I call it like I see it.
If you think its bashing than it probably is and the truth never was gentle.

metakid

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:37:48 AM

I Think Naka is cooler it's that NakamotoDark is way to long and for mainstream  dark doesn't sound too positive:)

Ok great let's see what the others thing and if the idea is liked by most we can start working on it Cheesy
metakid

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:50:23 AM

I Think Naka is cooler it's that NakamotoDark is way to long and for mainstream  dark doesn't sound too positive:)

dark was just a buzzword, I have seen absolutely no dark in this coin yet.
Metakid great, turn it around. But I think you need to take the blinders off. It's too late it lost the momentum.
 Most new shitcoins are getting the ninja no instamine launch.
The scammers caught on and are adapting. You can call it bashing, I call it like I see it.
If you think its bashing than it probably is and the truth never was gentle.

What I'm trying to say is that, the community is way more important at this point than the tech in the coin. Mainstream knows nothing about crypto yet, so basic features of most coins are already more than they can even understand. Being in some crazy tech race is great because it moves things forward, but what is getting ignored by most is how on earth mainstream is going to adopt this.

I agree that if you look at the market you may conclude "another dead coin", but believe me, that is not what's coming. We've gone from being at 9sat and any wall placed being dumped on, even 1btc which Issie had just the other day destroyed in about 2 minutes, to a point where we are unable to elicit dumps even with buys at 50. The main holders have been banding together, and based on our plans, Nakas are about to get pretty rare and price won't stay down here too long. We have very precise plans that only those in #shadowguard really know.

So, while I understand your opinion, I would suggest that, as far as Nakas go, you are perhaps the one with blinders on Cheesy
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:13:21 AM

I wouldnt mind to have the dark dropped. Ticker perhaps better to keep it nkt or it will be a lot of work to get sites updated. Other option is to call it just Nakamoto, NKT, and its holders Nakas:)

Back in a few days.
metakid

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:35:11 AM

I wouldnt mind to have the dark dropped. Ticker perhaps better to keep it nkt or it will be a lot of work to get sites updated. Other option is to call it just Nakamoto, NKT, and its holders Nakas:)

Back in a few days.

Yea I see the coins as Nakas though... ticker change super annoying yes but can certainly be done, I can't see it taking us more than a week to get trex and other relevant places updated. I though Nakamoto also, nakas is perhaps shorter and easier and just seems to be what we're all calling it.

Let's take time to think about this and get it right.

Also, you guys might wanna have a look at the market... just sayin'
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:14:56 AM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The time for best buy is NKT now

so cheap

so much time for grow  Grin

Telegram Twitter Facebook

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

Linked-In Reddit Medium
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: