Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT]  (Read 141132 times)
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:05:22 PM

NKT is a tribute coin to nakamoto. First you have to remind this.

Then:

-Roadmap is down cause nkt don't need dice game,in wallet trade or stuff like that. They could create some hype for sure,but please don't be a daily trader here. You really need at this time(february 2015) same and repeated feature like in wallet-trade,anon,stealth,supernet,tor, etc etc? They are really needed for a coin? We don't think. They are good features,but many coins already have them. So, don't ask about this.
They could be done,but it's not our priority.

-We have contacted and talked with: Multipools operators,merchants, but we don't found a good deal so far. Cause we have first check the multipool code,check how it works,and have fully control over it about payout payments. Same for merchants: it could be easy to add nkt to some sites,but we have to find the best for it. Not just some, only to create a short-time hype.

-Code is fully working,NO FORK has been done so far,and it's a plus nowadays.

-We have contacted cryptsy to know what's happen with nkt. Cryptsy was and still remain the exchange with most registered user in.

Our priority is to focus on promotions. Don't wait for new wallet featured,cause the new wallet has been released less than 30 day ago and most important, NKT is only 2 months old.

And don't be to close about the dev activity(just check our total loggin time here since beginning). NKT is out,genesis block is active,code is full working and source is public. So, NKT is not "A dev coin". It's a community coin, based on community feelings.

well. for having "community" as focus, this post was pretty damn dismissive of community.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:06:43 PM

Right. Shadow runner was probably the first one who solo-mine some blocks at launch here. So, he know the right date.  Wink

I'm still holding them.  Cool
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:15:23 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 01:11:54 AM by BCwinning

Then:

-Roadmap is down cause nkt don't need dice game,in wallet trade or stuff like that. They could create some hype for sure,but please don't be a daily trader here. You really need at this time(february 2015) same and repeated feature like in wallet-trade,anon,stealth,supernet,tor, etc etc? They are really needed for a coin? We don't think. They are good features,but many coins already have them. So, don't ask about this.

-We have contacted and talked with: Multipools operators,merchants, but we don't found a good deal so far. Cause we have first check the multipool code,check how it works,and have fully control over it about payout payments. Same for merchants: it could be easy to add nkt to some sites,but we have to find the best for it. Not just some, only to create a short-time hype.

-We have contacted cryptsy to know what's happen with nkt. Cryptsy was and still remain the exchange with most registered user in.

Our priority is to focus on promotions. Don't wait for new wallet featured,cause the new wallet has been released less than 30 day ago and most important, NKT is only 2 months old.

And don't be to close about the dev activity(just check our total loggin time here since beginning). NKT is out,genesis block is active,code is full working and source is public. So, NKT is not "A dev coin". It's a community coin, based on community feelings.

In wallet trade was part of the original roadmap and what inspired me to invest in this coin and now you're saying it isn't important.
- The code is not fully working -How about fixing the upnp issue that was cloned over from whatever coin you clones this from?
That sounds like a good priority or at least address it since I asked twice about it.
So you wouldn't have an issue if someone just took the coin over from you than? Since it's a community coin and the way you describe it now, I perceive it nothing more than just one of them fake plastic token coins for the arcade games.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Then:

In wallet trade was part of the original roadmap and what inspired me to invest in this coin and now you're saying it isn't important.
- The code is not fully working -How about fixing the upnp issue that was cloned over from whatever coin you clones this from?
That sounds like a good priority or at least address it since I asked twice about it.
So you wouldn't have an issue if someone just took the coin over from you than? Since it's a community coin and the way you describe it now, I perceive it nothing more than just one of them fake plastic token coins for the arcade games.

Yes,no problem about that.

NAKAMOTODARK
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:27:14 PM

Then:

Hey Dev, just dont bother the ney sayers, do things in your way, promote this coin, make it on Cryptsy, then announce it here!
Thank you for your good work!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:00:54 PM

So let it be a communitycoin, no dev required although he's still around doing things for us.

If anyone has anything to contribute, go for it. The more active people the bigger the value.
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:47:52 PM

Then:

Hey Dev, just dont bother the ney sayers, do things in your way, promote this coin, make it on Cryptsy, then announce it here!
Thank you for your good work!
good work? where? fool can't even answer why his coin is broken.
Just another case of a pump dump shit coin

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:11:59 PM

Really don't understand why you guys are so angry.
I have made a lot of profit with nakas, and still buying.

At least,is probably one of a coin where the dev is not disappeared after 2 week.
He or they are still here. They are disappointed for no support or donations?
I could understand it.

If they spent all this days logging here,posting 80 times,only to get back of 2btc donations,i will be angry too.

This coin got so much volume on bittrex,reached 500 sasothi,got pumped many times.
I have fun with this.  Wink

They made a mistake to not set-up ico or shares.
Probably they too don't realize how big became nakas.

Give them 50 btc,i'm sure they will work full-time on nakas.

Many coin recieve 200 btc from ico and dev disappeared. I'm 99% sure that this is not the case. Will made a thread to collect btc for the team.

This coin got potential.

JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:49:19 PM

Thanks all for selling so much to me for about 50 sat a piece:)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:52:58 PM

Great buy at that price.
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:06:31 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 12:27:04 AM by JSpike

Great buy at that price.
Hey mate! Yes sure is. Will hit Cryptsy then it will see moon:) Easy money
amsjef

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Swobniw70

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:19:22 AM

Nakamotordark will reach the level of bitcoindark when we in Cryptsy!!

nkt-coin-team (OP)

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:20:38 AM

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/nakamotodark/status/564382029480198144

NAKAMOTODARK
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:49:59 AM

I don't like Cryptsy because it's one old shitty piece of software platform. BUT, lately lot of whales operating there. So, yes, adding this coin to Cryptsy means that I am IN again. Smiley
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

I don't like Cryptsy because it's one old shitty piece of software platform. BUT, lately lot of whales operating there. So, yes, adding this coin to Cryptsy means that I am IN again. Smiley

Totally agree with you.
Whales on cryptsy accumulate silently,then explode on bittrex.
It's like:
Crypsty=Accumulating
Bittrex=Pump
amsjef

Swobniw70

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:05:55 PM

Totally agree with you.
Whales on cryptsy accumulate silently,then explode on bittrex.
It's like:
Crypsty=Accumulating
Bittrex=Pump

Let it explode!! Then for one time Cryptsy is usefull!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:10:09 PM

Great buy at that price.
Hey mate! Yes sure is. Will hit Cryptsy then it will see moon:) Easy money

Thanks for the dumping. Hopefully the Cryptsy crew loaded up on that dump and maybe they will help increase the price when it's listed on Cryptsy.
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:17:29 PM

I saw this coin hit 500sat, now it's @60...could it never reach that price again?Are Whales in?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:20:07 PM

I saw this coin hit 500sat, now it's @60...could it never reach that price again?Are Whales in?

This coin hit 500sat when it was traded for weeks at 30s.
So, the answers is...YES.
amsjef

Swobniw70

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:22:23 PM

This coin hit 500sat when it was traded for weeks at 30s.
So, the answers is...YES.

Lets hope the Cryptsy crew bring this to a higher level let say 5000sat!!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: