Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy  (Read 25111 times)
AmazonStuff (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 04:48:53 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2012, 07:01:36 PM by AmazonStuff

I would like to start a promotional week:

June 26-July 3: 10% off on (price+shipping)
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 09:07:29 PM

In order to answer some of your questions I updated OP.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 11:47:42 AM

Updated OP... Promotional week: June 26 - July 3 just got better ---> 12,5% discount on (Price+Shipping). Cheesy
J.Socal

Activity: 495

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 02:14:06 AM

hey I need some stuff from amazon.HMU...
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2012, 08:32:16 PM

In order to achieve most secured and professional transaction I decided to sell only products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" and not to sell merchandise sold by 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com. OP updated.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 09:31:22 PM

19 hours before the end of promotion...
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 09:48:00 PM

19 hours before the end of promotion...

Do we just send you a link to the item we want and you pm us with a price in BTC?
Then take our shipping details, etc?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2012, 09:55:31 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2012, 09:44:01 AM by AmazonStuff

Do we just send you a link to the item we want and you pm us with a price in BTC?
Then take our shipping details, etc?

Hello Sadpandatech,

Exactly, customer should send me a link, I will calculate how much it cost's in BTC and if the price is OK with a customer, we could arrange other details.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2012, 09:49:46 AM

Promotional week is over, until further notice price will be calculated like:

Pricebtc=(Amazon.com Price+Shipping)$/mtgoxbid

OP updated.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 08:15:51 PM

I have added nifty little "indicator" to my OP in order to show customers how fast they will receive my reply, so:

When it's like this: it means I will answer in minutes:
Awake => will respond in minutes
it means I will answer in minutes.

On the other hand, when it's like this:
Sleeping => will respond first thing in the morning
it means I will answer as soon as I wake up.

It's nothing much, but at least no one will spend time biting nails, waiting for my reply in front of computer while I'm sleeping Cheesy

sadpandatech

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 08:20:34 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2012, 08:45:26 PM by sadpandatech

I have added nifty little "indicator" to my OP in order to show customers how fast they will receive my reply, so:

When it's like this: it means I will answer in minutes:
Awake => will respond in minutes
it means I will answer in minutes.

On the other hand, when it's like this:
Sleeping => will respond first thing in the morning
it means I will answer as soon as I wake up.

It's nothing much, but at least no one will spend time biting nails, waiting for my reply in front of computer while I'm sleeping Cheesy

That really is pretty, darn nifty though. I hate wondering when/if someone is available and often make a choice on a seller based on whether I know when I will get a first rsponse back. Whether that be right away or in the morning, just knowing is always nice.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 08:34:43 PM

Thanks Sadpandatech Cheesy

I will try to be as fast as possible. I had some problems with not receiving notifications from bitcointalk on my mobile, but I think it's solved.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 12:15:12 AM

Doesn't Amazon Associates require taxpayer identification number because it counts as income? How much does the government steal from it?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 12:19:03 AM

Doesn't Amazon Associates require taxpayer identification number because it counts as income? How much does the government steal from it?

He's not using amazon associates. And how much they take depends on how much you make across all your income sources.  Wink

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:50:06 AM

Amazon takes that info not but does not have to 1099 you until you cross a $20k and 200 transaction thresehold in a year.  After which point the cheapest way to pay taxes on it would be to file it as self employed income and make sure to inclue any expenses you incured making those $20k + any other income, etc....

- GA

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 07:22:26 AM

Amazon takes that info not but does not have to 1099 you until you cross a $20k and 200 transaction thresehold in a year.  After which point the cheapest way to pay taxes on it would be to file it as self employed income and make sure to inclue any expenses you incured making those $20k + any other income, etc....

Hmm, looks like the and/or presented to Amazon Marketplace sellers, which I am one. What are considered transactions for the purposes of Amazon Associates, I wonder (but could probably look up if I didn't...*)? Withdrawals of your referral fees (which would be very difficult to make 200 of in one year), or each purchase that you referred? If the latter, seems like you'd hit that far in advance of $20k.

I know Amazon fights the .gov over taxes, but as long as they store people's TINs under U.S. jurisdiction, there's nothing stopping the feds or states from changing the tax code and/or seizing the databases, which is why I terminated my mTurk and Amazon Payments accounts, and am watching my Marketplace account transaction count to deactivate it for the rest of the year before they force me to provide TIN. *Only manage the Associates account for a 501(c)(3), so giving their TIN for that was fine.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:08:18 AM

Looks like there was a quite of discussion in this thread while I was sleeping Cheesy It seems that hard working members of our community already answered your question... Since I'm not using Amazon Associates program, nor I'm the citizen of U.S., I can't really answer your question. You should start separate thread for this question or ask other community members who are involved in Amazon Associates Program, I'm sure they will find the way to help you find answer for your question.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 08:15:18 AM

I just assumed that's how you'd made that much, as I take surveys for Amazon credit and I couldn't even make $5,000 in a decade or two at this rate.

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:24:03 AM

I just assumed that's how you'd made that much, as I take surveys for Amazon credit and I couldn't even make $5,000 in a decade or two at this rate.

You have to change something... There are many ways to earn money online and none of them is easy, but with good organizational skills and hard work you can make decent amount of money. Because you are telling me that you are doing surveys, I will just give you example what you should aspire to:
http://www.amylynn.org/home/
This hard working girl is a member of 1800 survey website's and that is a real way to make some money via surveys, but not easy at all.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2012, 08:53:27 AM

Thanks, I'll check it out. I DQ out of most paid surveys because I can't afford common expenses, products, and services, if I can even get registered with the surveyors in the first place, so many of whom are closed to new registrations.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: