Author Topic: .  (Read 18575 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:34:58 PM

idc if this is a scam or not..

i made with start 0.05 btc around 3.5 btc in 2days ... and i still hold few for maybe more profit...well see..

this coin was the first coin with nice profits for month now

More power to you for that.

Everyone makes decisions that suit their needs.

I guess Ripple doesn't count for nice profits in the last month?

Wink

i seen that why is ripple so active all of a sudden its been around for long time so just weird

It is like a ghost.

Only those privy to underground movements are riding the train.

that just sounds so romantic i want to ride the train ............ wait i think i am thinking of the oriental express train being romantic i think the josh train will get me stds  Angry

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 08:18:36 PM

I'll never give a single paper dollar to Josh Garza or any crap he makes...

That guy takes his customers for tools, or pin cushions to absorb failed investments of his, where investors are breathing down his neck.

The whole story with the 12M instamine recently has killed its value, no shit, I kinda seen that coming, that guys owes lots of money.

I read a really bad story once when I was investigating GAW miners and well, let's say that bas story served me well... Bitmain FTW

None the less, when it works it's the holy grail, when it fails it's a scam; like make money online programs.

I don't mine this coin nor did I buy any... oh wait, I mined half a coin and hated myself for it.

Was sorta profitable if you mined/sold automatically when it paid a lot more.

Spend a day or two on top of CoinWarz, today it's not even on the list lol

Like I said before, just another one hit wonder, then it's all talk no action.

yet another satisfied customer of josh lol i feel you trust me. I had gaw hashlets as well then all the bullshit started flying so went away sold and got out. I did go look at site cause of you and now i see i had 3 coins lol so i took them out i made a wallet on cryptsy and like magic had some more btc lol. I myself would not go back to much lies on there to much control as to what people can say. I dont even think North Korea has that much control as to what people can say as in HT

Creampuff

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:12:05 PM

Yup.

Went in and looked around a bit myself.

After payments out were glitching I picked up and ran.

The centralization is rampant over there.

[/quote]

You really do despise them don't you, do you mind me asking what they did to you?
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:42:31 PM

You really do despise them don't you, do you mind me asking what they did to you?

Not a thing.

Just didn't like the product.

I didn't loose anything through them.

Let's just say I am practicing my communication skills and we can leave it at that.

For someone who didn't lose anything you dedicate a lot of your time and attention to this particular company. It's starting to look almost like a black PR, but I'm probably wrong  Lips sealed

Here's a reminder for you:

A devoted practicioner of communication skills will surely appreciate this Wink

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 11:52:10 PM

Not a thing.

Let's just say I am practicing my communication skills and we can leave it at that.

For someone who didn't lose anything you dedicate a lot of your time and attention to this particular company. It's starting to look almost like a black PR, but I'm probably wrong  Lips sealed

Here's a reminder for you:

A devoted practicioner of communication skills will surely appreciate this Wink
lol good stuff i did not loose alot but my inlaw on the other hand lost almost $4,300.00

hobala

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:21:49 AM

why everybody tell xpy scam?? what the reason

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:44:46 AM

paybase will be buying paycoin at $20 on monday. All the miners that had no idea what paycoin is dumped it to make their ROI on their rigs. Thats what kept the price at $6 you dumbass. Its almost at $10 right now since POW ended. Tommorow is POS stage. It makes me angry even reading your comments because of how much you hate GAW (deff got butthurt)

Not saying either side is right or wrong but miner's only mine things when they know what it is.  I don't know one miner that says hey let me create a .bat file or point my machine at this new pool without at least having some idea what coin is going to come out of it.
Creampuff

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:26:52 AM

Not a thing.

Grin

Now I will ask you a question.

You really do despise this thread don't you, do you mind asking why it irritates you so much?

Cool

I see what you did there  Wink

I dont despise much in life really I'm pretty easy going, I just keep seeing these threads pop up and I cant really understand why.

I invested about a $1000 in GAW and have made back my investment 3 fold in the last 2 months simply by reading and keeping upto date with whats going on around me and adjusting my plans accordingly.
It would seem the only people that lost out did so by playing the system and loosing, or not keeping upto date with what was going on in the world of GAW. And then people complain / rant / threaten ect

This so far is the best investment I have every made and this applies to many others I have spoken too.

I believe the best thing anyone can do is get out when you feel uncomfortable with the way things are going (human greed is a big problem here)

When people open threads saying *** = SCAM without having 100% proof this is the case is in my mind just childish and of no help to anyone especially not people with little knowledge that are just trying to get into the Crypto world

Perhaps i'm just too old for this new world

Andy
Creampuff

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

LOL my apologies sir I agree with you on my lack of being able to post in the correct thread  Grin my poor eyes need their glasses more then I would like to admit at times.

As for the centralised nature of the coin, this is due to change in time.

Each round (6months) there will be a bidding process that will by its very nature make the system less centralised, ie if GAW loose the ownership of many of the Prime controllers, that in turn means GAW has less control.
Now the really interesting part for me are the Orion controllers (nodes) that can be run by anyone that has the means to do so.

I'm not denying that Paycoin is far more centralised then most other coins, I'm saying for Merchant uptake and customer uptake I believe we need a system that everyone can understand and learn from, then we can take another little step to the next Coin that is more decentralised.

I certainly dont feel that Paycoin is the be all and end all coin, its simply a stepping stone in the way that bitcoin is a stepping stone

I certainly dont believe its the next Federal reserve, its just different then what we have seen so far this doesn't mean it should be feared.

Regards

Andy
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 12:26:29 PM

AHahahhahAHAHHAhahaaaaaaaaaaa  Grin
Let's all seriously damage the community

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 02:42:59 PM

LOL my apologies sir I agree with you on my lack of being able to post in the correct thread  Grin my poor eyes need their glasses more then I would like to admit at times.

As for the centralised nature of the coin, this is due to change in time.

Each round (6months) there will be a bidding process that will by its very nature make the system less centralised, ie if GAW loose the ownership of many of the Prime controllers, that in turn means GAW has less control.
Now the really interesting part for me are the Orion controllers (nodes) that can be run by anyone that has the means to do so.

I'm not denying that Paycoin is far more centralised then most other coins, I'm saying for Merchant uptake and customer uptake I believe we need a system that everyone can understand and learn from, then we can take another little step to the next Coin that is more decentralised.

I certainly dont feel that Paycoin is the be all and end all coin, its simply a stepping stone in the way that bitcoin is a stepping stone

I certainly dont believe its the next Federal reserve, its just different then what we have seen so far this doesn't mean it should be feared.

Regards

Andy
lol lets get them glasses for xmas  Tongue but come on we all know alot of people see gaw and see scam nowadays... Many moons ago when they sold hardware was all legit but when they started going to different paths with no proof thats when people got mad

dandana

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

When people open threads saying *** = Federal Reserve without having 100% proof this is the case is in my mind just childish and of no help to anyone especially not people with little knowledge that are just trying to get into the Crypto world

Fixed.

You give sound advice about when to be in and out of an investment.

Again, my issue here is with the centralization model.

If you viewed the thread as *** = SCAM then you did not read the thread title.

I beleive I have plenty of proof when I quote the coin itself when it says (again  Roll Eyes):

http://www.paycoin.com/
PayCoin™ is backed by a fiat-based reserve of USD that shields early adopters from risk and increases acceptance by large institutions.

Regardless, if I was ever a customer or not why no outside the box criticism?

The minute anyone goes up against a coin people always infer that the individual is angry at the devs.

I am just calling it as I see it just as you are.

Yet I am not accusing you of working for them.

That would be childish.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich
http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2014/12/21/5496cbfcf147f.png

The difference is you are saying nothing to back your claims and I am saying things and backing them with tools and quotes.

I think the argument here is the coins intentions.

I believe the intentions are not for the people as it states.

If people in the cryptocoin world are not here to filter out bad intentions then what kind of community do we have here?

One that just allows junk to flow through in hopes of making a quick buck off the backs of others?

dude you really have a problem with gaw ... Smiley) you say that gaw did not gaved me 6k worth of paycoins in one months of hashpoint mining and i did not get .. WRIGHT NOW PRICE 8 - 10$ per coin right ?? =)) dude you`re a joke .. believe me its real dude .. ITS REAL !.. stupid trolls im tired of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:41:34 PM

so many newbies promoting paycoin

only newbies as a matter of fact

its almost like a few people registered a bunch of users to make it seem like more people are buying that shit than there really is.
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

with this coin, mining was just a PR step as most of it is already pre-mined. so they needed a way to put the word out and get ppl interested
yes, early adopters and the ones whi do not get eaten by greed will get something out of it
this payment system (PS) has nothing to do with a crypto any more.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:12:40 PM

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:08:56 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas  Smiley

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:38:45 AM

We are welcome any Paycoin Trader to come into our exchange Bitcoin.co.id  - we are support XPY/BTC with 0% trading fee
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:03:41 AM

I hate to get all preschool in here but I remember a fable...

Only problem is, by the time Bitcoin even goes up to half of its previous ATH and becomes mainstream usable, we'll all be dead. But yeah, yeah for the turtle.

/rolleyes

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

so many newbies promoting paycoin

only newbies as a matter of fact

its almost like a few people registered a bunch of users to make it seem like more people are buying that shit than there really is.

All newbies? Hmmmmm

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

We are welcome any Paycoin Trader to come into our exchange Bitcoin.co.id  - we are support XPY/BTC with 0% trading fee

0% fee means you make nothing off the trades.

Sounds odd coming from someone trying run a business.

What's in it for you?

Getting users in, thats how they have to create a market in the first place. They may also charge on withdrawls.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: